over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fast

feelnfit

FOUNDING Member
Registered
i sent an email to phil and he said that this was a good question so iam posting it here. i would like to know if any of you guys had tried fasting on juice and water or just water fo about a week to 10 days inbetween cycles? this is suppose to get rid of toxins in the body as well as dead cells to promote new growth.

BUMP, Id also like to know the benefits. Ive been thinking about doing this before my next mass cycle to cleanse the intestines and remove toxins from the body. id just be concerned with losing too much weight from lack of protein and calories.

I'm curious about people's experiences with this. I heard all the benefits, but I don't know how I could handle starving myself like that. Imagine the muscle loss???

DNP is suppose to do the same thing but you get to eat still. But if your gona play your gona pay. Get ready for some fun. MM

true big a .scared about loosing muscle but building new cells and getting rid of the dead ones(toxins). this to me out ways the loss.
we all need a good cleanse and this helps give our organs a break that is much needed.

feelnfit said:
true big a .scared about loosing muscle but building new cells and getting rid of the dead ones(toxins). this to me out ways the loss.
we all need a good cleanse and this helps give our organs a break that is much needed.

But 10 days without food??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

if you have a glucose problem that you dont know about yet, this could be very dangerous. i could NEVER do such a thing. i couldnt fast for 12 hours AHHHHHHHHHH

in that case wilk i would not do it. i always chek with my doc on every thing i do whether it is a cycle ,diets, test before and after.
he is there for me to call upon.
and big -a i know . without food for 10 days. i myself have a hard time fasting for a blood test. i am going to try it and will post the results.

Bad enough you are fighting off catabolic effects between cycles.
Imagine how catabolic youd be if you did this. Talk about SHRINKING? No way...

I would try it but I need a lot of energy for my job. I did it a few years ago and it worked pretty good.I lost more fat than muscle.When I started eating again,I blew yp

toxins

i've always drank a ton of water along with taking a bunch of vitamins a,e,zinc and then spend time in the wet sauna. i feel my body sweating out all the toxins and impurities and it feels great. BILL

what if you were to use a smaller or moderate dosage of test while on this fast. would you still be able to clear the toxins with gear in your system??? If it's possable, it may help with the catabolic problems. reguardless of what anyone say's, your going to loos muscle with a fast like this. just an idea!
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

i have a verry fast bmr if i go for more than 5 hours without eating i start to feel sick i couldnt think of going 10 days

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws