over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fasted Blood Glucose- GH/Peptides

Maybe irrelevant I am not on slin or gh.

When I get fasted bloods done my bg is usually in the 90s range. Last time it was 99. This time I took a shot of apple cider vinegar pre bed and then in the morning pre bloods. Bg came back at 80!!!

When I get fasted bloods done my bg is usually in the 90s range. Last time it was 99. This time I took a shot of apple cider vinegar pre bed and then in the morning pre bloods. Bg came back at 80!!!
Was that on n empty stomach or wirh food before bed?

I like to have a protein shake w fiber at night befire bed,

Yeah im gonna have to do this before i try metformin again, maybe it was just me ir my timing of met but it made me so damn dizzy i thought i was gonna drop and that was only 250 mlg, maybe i ate too many carbs w it as well? I dunno, but wouldnt cinnamon, resveratrol, grape seed extract and chromium also work to help lower bg?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Was that on n empty stomach or wirh food before bed?

I like to have a protein shake w fiber at night befire bed,

Yeah im gonna have to do this before i try metformin again, maybe it was just me ir my timing of met but it made me so damn dizzy i thought i was gonna drop and that was only 250 mlg, maybe i ate too many carbs w it as well? I dunno, but wouldnt cinnamon, resveratrol, grape seed extract and chromium also work to help lower bg?

I had yogurt pre bed the night before my morning bloods

It seems that taking a shot/tbsp of acv in the morning and pre bed and perhaps one additional time during the day will improve ones bg levels

It seems that taking a shot/tbsp of acv in the morning and pre bed and perhaps one additional time during the day will improve ones bg levels
It tears up my stomach, so mix with water?

Is the high fasted blood glucose from the increased levels of IGF-1 or another mechanism that is specific to GH only?

Thoughts?

To understand why HGH does this you need to understand what HGH it doing in your body. HGH causes the body to utilize triglycerides as fuel vs glucose. It uncouples triglycerides from adipose tissue, releasing it into the blood stream to be expended. Since you're using fats as fuel, you body isn't using as much glucose, so your blood glucose begins to rise. Your brain detects the rise in blood glucose and sends signals to the B-cells in the pancreas to create/release more insulin to control the rise. This over an extended period of time will cause your B-cells to fatigue and/or decrease your insulin sensitivity.

Anyone subscribe to Meadows theory that insulin resistance from GH is caused more by doing multiple dosages each day vs. one large bolus dose around your training time?

Well, it makes sense. You're limiting your bodies exposure to hgh to a small single time period during the day, but the body can only convert a certain amount of HGH -> IGF at one time. The reason for the more frequent and smaller doses is so you get the most igf conversion for what you put in. Also, smaller doses more frequently you experience less side effects e.g.: CTS, peripheral edema, lethargic, etc.

To each their own. Find what works for you. My blood glucose has been 80-95 fasting, with 3iu AM + 3iu PM on training days, and only 3iu AM on non-training days. Sometimes on non-training days i don't take anything.

Well, it makes sense. You're limiting your bodies exposure to hgh to a small single time period during the day, but the body can only convert a certain amount of HGH -> IGF at one time. The reason for the more frequent and smaller doses is so you get the most igf conversion for what you put in. Also, smaller doses more frequently you experience less side effects e.g.: CTS, peripheral edema, lethargic, etc.

To each their own. Find what works for you. My blood glucose has been 80-95 fasting, with 3iu AM + 3iu PM on training days, and only 3iu AM on non-training days. Sometimes on non-training days i don't take anything.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the personal info on the BG and dosing scheme. I am going to add Ipam and CJC no dac 3x/day to my current cruise of 2iu a day and see how that affects my BG. If it starts to creep up I may just dose the GH AM and then the peptides all at once post work out to see if there in an effect.

Thanks for the personal info on the BG and dosing scheme. I am going to add Ipam and CJC no dac 3x/day to my current cruise of 2iu a day and see how that affects my BG. If it starts to creep up I may just dose the GH AM and then the peptides all at once post work out to see if there in an effect.

Look at your diet as well. Cut the unneeded carbs/junk. Also, some cardio will do your blood glucose some good too.

Anyone subscribe to Meadows theory that insulin resistance from GH is caused more by doing multiple dosages each day vs. one large bolus dose around your training time?

Short duration GH peptides like GHRP2, GHRP6, IPAMORELIN, CJC NO DAC/mod grf(1-29) will not negatively impact fasted blood glucose or insulin resistance.

Long duration things like HGH, CJC-1295DAC, and MK-677 will impact fasted blood glucose causing insulin resistance.

IGF1-LR3 helps mediate insulin resistance.
Melanotan II increases insulin sensitivity.

Last edited:

Thats good to know! I use ACV pre bed and post awakening every day.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity