over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fasted cardio(GH)

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hi,

I'm doing fasted cardio, I pin GH when i wake up and do cardio a few hours later(fasted).
Now my question is, if I sip on eaa's during/after the cardio, will that mean that I am still fasted or is that counterproductive?

Drinking EAAs will break the fast but they will help you avoid catabolism.

If they break the fast they are useless at that point. I don't believe that medium intensity cardio(with gh) is catabolic at all.

Clear!
What's your definition of medium intensity cardio ?

I love EC. But after a few days, I start suffering from brain fog. also fucks with my erection quality and increased urination(strained too)
Haven't touched EC in a looong time.
If I had a stim choice, amphetamine sulfate at 5mg would be my go to.
Much cleaner than ephedrine.. IME
Gh + ephedrine and caffeine pre fasted cardio. Yohimbine can be added. I'd do it fully fasted if on AAS

130 bpm

Aight!
What form of cardio ? Treadmill? Stairs ?

Was watching a goggins video last night and the guy supposedly starts his day with a >12mile run. No supps. No pre.. he just gets out there and handles it.
Different goals of course, but he just looks very present and healthy. Very clean look all around. Again. I understand very different goals between what he does and BB.

I love EC. But after a few days, I start suffering from brain fog. also fucks with my erection quality and increased urination(strained too)
Haven't touched EC in a looong time.
If I had a stim choice, amphetamine sulfate at 5mg would be my go to.
Much cleaner than ephedrine.. IME
Damn .I used to take a ton when cutting. Now just 2x 25/300 on cardio days. I never had an issue. Now when I start to throw in the yohimbine that's when I feel like I'm going crazy. But once I eat everything is fine.

Can "better" be quantified in any measurable way?

Good find, and not just because it’s something I have always hypothesized this and proved through experimentation on myself, as being true.

But what first come to mind here is that they chose twenty young healthy females as participants. That’s fair enough, I get that as a representative sample size.

Now . . . would the results be different if the participants were juiced up bodybuilders utilizing > 1gram of anabolics for instance, and various other fat burning ‘supplements’.

For our intents and purposes, I think the results would be interesting; could be the same . . . or not. My gut tells me they would not be the same.

Good find, and not just because it’s something I have always hypothesized this and proved through experimentation on myself, as being true.

But what first come to mind here is that they chose twenty young healthy females as participants. That’s fair enough, I get that as a representative sample size.

Now . . . would the results be different if the participants were juiced up bodybuilders utilizing > 1gram of anabolics for instance, and various other fat burning ‘supplements’.

For our intents and purposes, I think the results would be interesting; could be the same . . . or not. My gut tells me they would not be the same.
This. Some studies have said cardio timing doesn't matter. But I doubt they were in lean (8 or less bf%) where it's harder to lose fat and easier to loose muscle. And they didn't have gh and stims being used. If someone is 16 percent I doubt cardio timing matters.

Unfortunately there is no cookie cuttter answer. The body doesn't to be lean and muscular so it will fight to hold on to the last bit of fat, im not talking even stage ready, like if you can see your abs. Fasted exercise and Stims increase cortisone when introduced. This will cause gluconeogenesis. So if you're just getting started some EAA to buffer this is helpful until you've adapted to the routine.

If starting fasted cardio at like 15% it's less important.

This. Some studies have said cardio timing doesn't matter. But I doubt they were in lean (8 or less bf%) where it's harder to lose fat and easier to loose muscle. And they didn't have gh and stims being used. If someone is 16 percent I doubt cardio timing matters.
Are there any studies demonstrating increased fat loss with fasted cardio?

What's more interesting to me, as someone whose practiced IF since 2016, is the effect of beliefs on actions. (All my training is done fasted.)

Physiologically, I speculate the difference is miniscule.

Psychologically, the difference may be significant.

In other words, how much of what we believe influences the actions we take and therefore the results we get?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws