over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fasted period for HGH Frag?

you'll need a 3 pack, but great kick start, but you can revisit it later as well. Since your off season right now maybe use it as a primer, then feed, prime, then feed etc. Just don't be in weight loss mode for 9 months unless you really need it. seems excesive
-c

Thanks man. That's about what I'm thinking. I'm going to drive hard on the fat loss for another 6 weeks. In May, I'm going to deload in the weight room and back off the cardio a bit and eat at Maintenance. I'm thinking this will allow a much needed break for the connective tissue, make my thyroid happy and get all my cravings out of the way.

Then in June I'll begin prep for October. Hopefully I'm in a position to have a nice rational prep without the need for all the "whoops I Phucked things up" drugs....Fat burners etc.

So for now, I'm going to tweak the diet again for the next three weeks and maybe run the 176 for the last three weeks in April along with a torture diet. That should hopefully get me where I need to be.

To Everyone,
Sorry if I hijacked the thread a bit but I'm thinking this Q&A might add some value to the OP and anyone else reading along.

Thanks

I think you should keep everybody posted as there is very little follow through w/frag

I think you should keep everybody posted as there is very little follow through w/frag

Sure. I can do that. Just have to find a reliable sponsor. The one I was considering seems to be getting some bad press.

Just to summarize, here's what I'm thinking for the next 6weeks. Check it out. My logic here is this. I don't beleive that muscle atrophy is a myth and low calories/low carbs/training like Rocky Balboa etc. can be a good way to get to that state.

Having said that, in the past I've gone 3 weeks at 800 calories a day to shake fat and had no issues with strength loss (pretty good indicator). MOst issues I had were just dealing with the Suck-Factor. So I think the body can handle 6 weeks at 1200-1500 calories on average without too many issues.

So here's my master plan..

Week 6 - 4:
Chop the calories down. Keep some carbs in for meal 1 and 2, drop them after. I'm thinking no less than 50g but not more than 100. Get 200 grams of Pro and 40 grams of fat (roughly). Do a Carb refeed (trace fat and low pro) every 5 days.

Week 3-0:
Keep the calories constant but implement a 14 hour fast (PM through about 11am). Add Frag at 250mcg/250mcg (am/pm). Do a carb refeed on day 10 and again at the end.

Week 0 for the next 4 weeks: Eat Drink and be Merry (within reason) until 6/1

Does this plan seem to add up?

Thanks!

Last edited:
maybe just shift carbs from 1 & 2 to 2 & 3 instead. Keep them low evening, then sleep, then low morning then introduce midday. Something to think about
Maybe surround your workout, unless that is what 1 and 2 are
-c

maybe just shift carbs from 1 & 2 to 2 & 3 instead. Keep them low evening, then sleep, then low morning then introduce midday. Something to think about
Maybe surround your workout, unless that is what 1 and 2 are
-c

That's a good call and it makes sense. Cardio is AM and Training is 3pm'ish so what you're saying would be a great fit.

Thanks for all your responses.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity