over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fasted period for HGH Frag?

FTTank33

Newbies
Anyone who has used this method for HGH frag. . .do you think some aminos or glutamine will be fine and still keep me in fasting for cardio/lifting?

I do cardio and lift in the morning so my plan was to wake up, take HGH frag, and then go to gym, then wait an 30-60 min and have protein shake.

I just dont want to lose a ton of muscle, but I want HGH frag to work as best as possible.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Anyone who has used this method for HGH frag. . .do you think some aminos or glutamine will be fine and still keep me in fasting for cardio/lifting?

I do cardio and lift in the morning so my plan was to wake up, take HGH frag, and then go to gym, then wait an 30-60 min and have protein shake.

I just dont want to lose a ton of muscle, but I want HGH frag to work as best as possible.

Thoughts?

i take early in the moring hit gym 4 hours later and i am having good results like that

No need for aminos. Dose fasted, then do cardio.

Often times I dose fasted, do cardio, remain fasted. Dose again, remain fasted, workout fasted.

No issues with muscle loss.

Thoughts?

For how long would the frag be active in you body? 100 min maybe
just my 2

Thoughts?

yes,

i wldn't suggest waiting that long after you work out to eat though, that meal is one of the most important, it is what will feed the growth bro...

try dosing frag before bed and then when you wake - assuming your trip and gym time is approx 2 hours total you shouldn't have to wait that long to consume food - as you are not wanting to waste any muscle, IMO the longer you wait to feed the more chance you have of going into a catabolic state...just my thoughts...

I keep reading all this talk about fasting and I'm a little confused. If you're taking a shot before bed, say 250mcg; then again when you wake up, 250mcg (say 10 hours after the first shot); then you're hitting the gym for cardio; say 30 minutes; shower, get dressed... I figure, me personally, I'm looking at a total of about 12 hours- maybe 13- without food and WITH 2 shots of Frag and cardio. Is that not enough to see a therapeautic result? Is it really worth fasting further?

I know there is disagreement on where losses to LBM become a problem; however, I hope nobody disputes that such a breaking point exists somewhere even if it's individual.

I keep reading all this talk about fasting and I'm a little confused. If you're taking a shot before bed, say 250mcg; then again when you wake up, 250mcg (say 10 hours after the first shot); then you're hitting the gym for cardio; say 30 minutes; shower, get dressed... I figure, me personally, I'm looking at a total of about 12 hours- maybe 13- without food and WITH 2 shots of Frag and cardio. Is that not enough to see a therapeautic result? Is it really worth fasting further?

I know there is disagreement on where losses to LBM become a problem; however, I hope nobody disputes that such a breaking point exists somewhere even if it's individual.

confused on the therapeautic results, personally don't think frag gives a thera result like other GHRP's.

what you wrote is the thought behind my hypothesis...those hours should be enough fasting hours

No need for aminos. Dose fasted, then do cardio.

Often times I dose fasted, do cardio, remain fasted. Dose again, remain fasted, workout fasted.

No issues with muscle loss.

Agreed. Got the same thing off of Dats Forum. I use Frag on my fasted days and I go higher doses as well. 250mcg to start and boom dose at 500mcg. All mid day with cardio

Ok, i will be dosing before bed, then I awake 7-8 hours later, then I'll dose again, then drive, lift, cardio, shower (3 hours total), then first meal. SO that should be 10-11 hours of fasting along with burning off a good amount in gym.

Thank you all for responses!

If you dont mind me asking; whats your dosage going to be on this protocol?

confused on the therapeautic results, personally don't think frag gives a thera result like other GHRP's.

what you wrote is the thought behind my hypothesis...those hours should be enough fasting hours

Amen to that bro:headbang:

THanks. That sounds good. I was getting the sense that some people just aren't eating for like 18 out of 24 hours.

THanks. That sounds good. I was getting the sense that some people just aren't eating for like 18 out of 24 hours.

How long I fast depends on what I am doing. 14 hours is a minimum... 14 hours brings me to eat 2 hours after my cardio session.

If I am continuing to be active, I will fast longer. Up to 16-18 hours... Rarely to 18, but 16-17 if I am active.

There are informed opinions and uninformed opinions. What sonicwaste is telling you is spot on. If you want to know how to use Frag properly try and get into DatsForum and there is an entire section dedicated to this subject and to fasting. I'm assuming that this is where sonicwaste got the info they're providing. Check your search engine on this subject as well. About a month back there was a great thread on the Frag/Fasting topic.

There are informed opinions and uninformed opinions. What sonicwaste is telling you is spot on. If you want to know how to use Frag properly try and get into DatsForum and there is an entire section dedicated to this subject and to fasting. I'm assuming that this is where sonicwaste got the info they're providing. Check your search engine on this subject as well. About a month back there was a great thread on the Frag/Fasting topic.

There was a thread on here just 2 days ago where I was trying to get the point across w/out directing to other sites w/ other opinions supporting it. Sometimes people just don't want to believe that they don't have to eat every three hours no matter what happens in their life, NEVER MISS A MEAL. As neurotic as that sounds, it is just the way most are that sling the iron. Also there is big difference fasting while sleeping (???????) and fasting while awake. I am not sure i would call sleeping -fasting, but whatever
But getting back to the original reason for the thread, if you mobilize the fat, you can't eat and expect to use it. So.... the longer you can hold off w/out eating the better chance you have to use the mobilized fat for fuel. Mobilization without utilization will equal minimal benefit, so no amino's necessary, and you will be fine. No muscle loss, don't worry I am sure you are eating protein, catabolism might be an overused word. get ready for stage and some go down to 1200-1500 calories/day, self included (not that I'm a superheavy). your fine

-c

I agree with cm 100%. Some people seem to think muscle is just going to disappear if you don't eat ever 2.6765 hours on the dot.

Frag would work great with IF. Leangains style 16/8.

I always liked people who agree with me :D

For what it's worth, I have not noticed a difference between:

a) fasting 16 hours, feeding 8

and

b) fasting 14 hours, then eating a small protein only meal

There was a thread on here just 2 days ago where I was trying to get the point across w/out directing to other sites w/ other opinions supporting it. Sometimes people just don't want to believe that they don't have to eat every three hours no matter what happens in their life, NEVER MISS A MEAL. As neurotic as that sounds, it is just the way most are that sling the iron. Also there is big difference fasting while sleeping (???????) and fasting while awake. I am not sure i would call sleeping -fasting, but whatever
But getting back to the original reason for the thread, if you mobilize the fat, you can't eat and expect to use it. So.... the longer you can hold off w/out eating the better chance you have to use the mobilized fat for fuel. Mobilization without utilization will equal minimal benefit, so no amino's necessary, and you will be fine. No muscle loss, don't worry I am sure you are eating protein, catabolism might be an overused word. get ready for stage and some go down to 1200-1500 calories/day, self included (not that I'm a superheavy). your fine

-c

C - how many calories per pound of body weight do you figure you're eating total when using Frag? How you doing it? Just a few big meals during the feeding hours?
Thanks

I would say if your goal is fat loss, which it should be with 176, there really shouldn't be a big meal. maybe even meals w/just pro, maybe a little fat, but i would be careful with the carbs. Look, getting lean (stage lean) usually brings with it some form of suffering, so there are many ways to do this. Going a little lower calories here and there is one solution with this research
If you are not competing, i don't really know what is the best way. I guess there is some more leeway.
-c

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420