over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fastest fat loss help

nhmuscles

Newbies
I have joined a 12 week weight loss competition at work, and would love some advice. The prize is $4000, so I am fully committed.I currently weigh 240lbs, and I think if I get down under 200 I have a good chance of winning. As much as I want to win the money, I really just want to feel healthy again. I recently got diagnosed with sleep apnea which scares me, so i also am quitting smoking at the same time as this competition.

Background: 5' 8", 240lbs. I am guessing around 20-25% bodyfat. I haven't worked out regularly in years, I seem to get to the gym for 3 or 4 months and then life/work get in the way and i take 3 or 4 months off. My current diet is typical disgusting lazy American, a few bags of chips during the day and pizza/chinese type of food for dinner 4 or 5 days a week. I wrestled in highschool and college, so I do have some idea how to get in shape, but its been about 12 years since I have seen abs.

My plan:workout

day 1: chest/back/rear delts
day 2: Bi's/ tri's/ side delts
day 3: legs
2 days on/1 off rotation. 3 exercises per bodypart, 2-3 sets per exercise. Usually 1 set 4-6 reps, 1 set 8-10, and 1 set 15-20reps. Cardio will be 20-30 minutes post workout and 1 hr on non workout days.

Diet: 200 gr protein, 200gr carbs, 90gr fat. Protein sources will be chicken, fish, eggs, and red meat. Carbs will be fruit, oatmeal, and rice. Fat will come from nuts, olive oil and coconut oil. I will also have unlimited fiborous vegetables. Carbs will be consumed at 1st meal,and rep/post workout. Once weightloss stalls I plan to drop 25 gr of carbs each week. I will also allow myself one cheat meal per week.

Supplements. 4iu riptropin, 2iu a.m. remaining fasted for as long as possible after (4-5 hrs) and 2iu before bed. I am also going to alternate clen/eca every 2 weeks. If i feel I am losing muscle I may add 250mg test e and 200 mg tren e per week. If so I will also add 50 mcg t3 at the same time. I know this seems a bit much considering my background info, however I have used all the products in the past when I was more dedicated so I do feel comfortable with it.
If anybody has some suggestions please let me know. I am looking forward to getting back in shape, and feeling like my old self.

throw some DNP and guarantee to get you those 4gs!:D

Hire one of the coaches on here.. It will be worth the investment, if you have a shot at winning 4k..

My personal choice would be Shelby Starnes. He has a banner at the bottom of the site.

Haha, I think 1 gr of tren and 10iu gh I may look great but I certainly wouldn't be dropping too many lbs. I have used dnp in the past, so I am not opposed to using it I just don't think it will be necessary. I am guessing after I drop some bloat and water weight I will still be around 10% bodyfat at 200 lbs.
I do like the idea of hiring a trainer, however I feel like I can get the easy part done myself just getting into decent shape. I would rather save the money and hire a trainer after this comp to help me put on some mass and stay lean.

Haha, I think 1 gr of tren and 10iu gh I may look great but I certainly wouldn't be dropping too many lbs. I have used dnp in the past, so I am not opposed to using it I just don't think it will be necessary. I am guessing after I drop some bloat and water weight I will still be around 10% bodyfat at 200 lbs.
I do like the idea of hiring a trainer, however I feel like I can get the easy part done myself just getting into decent shape. I would rather save the money and hire a trainer after this comp to help me put on some mass and stay lean.

I understand, but $400 to win $4000 sounds like good odds in my book.

You said you want to get healthy, well getting with the right trainer will allow you to lose the weight without a lot of drugs or without them at all.

**broken link removed**

You dont have time to figure this out on your owe. Click the link above for shelbys info. You hire him and the 4k is as good as yours as long as you do what your asked to do from him.

**broken link removed**

You dont have time to figure this out on your owe. Click the link above for shelbys info. You hire him and the 4k is as good as yours as long as you do what your asked to do from him.

for reals, then after the contest you can swing another couple hundred and have him get some mass and stay lean while your at it.:headbang:

Clen+t3+low carbs+shit tons of cardio = great fat loss while minimizing muscle gain. You could give dnp a run but I don't know enough about it to recommended it

weeks 1-4
test at 400mg/wk
T3 , 50mcg/ed
DNP, 200mg/ed
2iu GH am and pm

weeks 5-6
test-400mg/wk
T3-75mcg/ed
no DNP
2iu GH am and pm

weeks 7-10
test-400mg/wk
T3-50mcg/ed
DNP-200mg/wk
2iu GH am and pm

week 11-12
drop test , take A-dex at 1mg/ed
T3-75mcg/ed
ECY , 3x a day
no HGH last 2 weeks

Dropping the test , DNP and HgH the last two weeks is to pull off any water you might be holding from them

diet
300g protein , 150g carbs , 80g fat one day
drop your carbs to 100 the next
drop to 50g the next
drop all carbs 2 days
start over , carb cycling

Last edited:
Yeah, for 4K, I wouldn't recommend any AAS. Or even weight-lifting. Muscle = weight and this is a scale contest it sounds like. If you lose muscle, you lose muscle. No biggie. You said you haven't been a gym regular for years...so start that phase after you win ;)

Clen/T3 or DNP+Low carbs and cardio as stated above is what I'd do. I'd do nothing to build any muscle at all. Muscle = weight and Tren is great for lowering body-fat while not moving the scale weight downward much. No Tren unless it's a beach body contest!

*IF you do use DNP, stop it a week before the weigh-ins to drop the water bloat from it. That bloat is good for another 4-6lbs down on the scale on a guy your size.

Last edited:
Yeah, for 4K, I wouldn't recommend any AAS. Or even weight-lifting. Muscle = weight and this is a scale contest it sounds like. If you lose muscle, you lose muscle. No biggie. You said you haven't been a gym regular for years...so start that phase after you win ;)

Clen/T3 or DNP+Low carbs and cardio as stated above is what I'd do. I'd do nothing to build any muscle at all. Muscle = weight and Tren is great for lowering body-fat while not moving the scale weight downward much. No Tren unless it's a beach body contest!

*IF you do use DNP, stop it a week before the weigh-ins to drop the water bloat from it. That bloat is good for another 4-6lbs down on the scale on a guy your size.

This seems to be more along the lines of how I am thinking. My weight really does not fluctuate just from lifting weights or not. I had been working out till about a month ago, and my strength on most exercises was back to my previous bests, so I don't feel like I am going to put on a lot of mass from lifting.
Also I feel like it will be harder to stick to a routine if I don't include some weight training. I am definately not a big fan of cardio, but I will suck it up and do it post workout.
I am pretty much set on using clen / eca, and t3 throughout, and hgh till 2 weeks prior to weigh in.
Any input on the diet would be greatly appreciated. My original post was just off the top of my head, what I plan on doing is following the isocaloric diet from Duchaine's bodyopus book, and switching to his no card diet if weightloss stalls.

weeks 1-4
test at 400mg/wk
T3 , 50mcg/ed
DNP, 200mg/ed
2iu GH am and pm

weeks 5-6
test-400mg/wk
T3-75mcg/ed
no DNP
2iu GH am and pm

weeks 7-10
test-400mg/wk
T3-50mcg/ed
DNP-200mg/wk
2iu GH am and pm

week 11-12
drop test , take A-dex at 1mg/ed
T3-75mcg/ed
ECY , 3x a day
no HGH last 2 weeks

Dropping the test , DNP and HgH the last two weeks is to pull off any water you might be holding from them

diet
300g protein , 150g carbs , 80g fat one day
drop your carbs to 100 the next
drop to 50g the next
drop all carbs 2 days
start over , carb cycling

Thank you. This looks like a great plan to me. I may follow this plan except without the dnp. I assume if I dropped the dnp I would keep the t3 at 75mcg straight through?

Thank you. This looks like a great plan to me. I may follow this plan except without the dnp. I assume if I dropped the dnp I would keep the t3 at 75mcg straight through?

if you did not run DNP , then I'd up he T3 to 100-150mcg a day , the DNP raises your metabolism pretty damn high!!

(this could cause a shit storm)
I personally think that DNP in low to moderate doses is easier on your body that T3 at higher doses with clen , the 50mcg is in their for the benefit of the HGH

Well, you're a newbie as far as training and diet goes. I'd bet you're carrying more than 25% bodyfat, maybe as much as 40%. No consistent exercise, and a crap diet? 240 at 5'8"?

Anyhow, you don't need drugs for this 12 weeks.

You need to tape your piehole shut. Ingest about 1,000cal/day; keep your protein as high as possible. So, whey protein, tuna, lean chicken, steak, etc., and take some sugar free metamucil.

It's that simple, and that hard.

Well, you're a newbie as far as training and diet goes. I'd bet you're carrying more than 25% bodyfat, maybe as much as 40%. No consistent exercise, and a crap diet? 240 at 5'8"?

Anyhow, you don't need drugs for this 12 weeks.

You need to tape your piehole shut. Ingest about 1,000cal/day; keep your protein as high as possible. So, whey protein, tuna, lean chicken, steak, etc., and take some sugar free metamucil.

It's that simple, and that hard.

Unfortunatley I was completely honest about my current state, and I can see why you would think I am a complete newbie. However, I was completely dedicated in the past. I wrestled at 158lbs until 1998 when i left college. In the following 4-5 years I worked my way up to 205lbs at 8-10%bodyfat. About 9 years ago I met my gf, who came with a beautiful stepdaughter, and my priorities shifted. For probably 4 years after that I continued working out religiously, but my diet was weak.
Through out the last 4-5 years my diet has sucked. However, I have maintained all of my muscle mass. At least 2x a year I get back to the gym long enough to reach all my previous best workout poundages. I am still wearing 36" pants. The only time I have ever seriously dieted was for wrestling, so I think of it from that point of view. Being completely realistic, the lowest weight I could get to at this point would be 184 lbs. Thats how i am figuring around 25%bf.
All that being said, if I did have to make weight for wrestling, I would probably live off of tuna, salad, and water. So I am not disagreeing with you.

having some test will both speed your metabolism as well as maintain muscle mass both of which burn more fat.

the T3 would realy benefit the HGH for fat loss , if you decide not to run DNP then the dose would go as high as 150mcg/ed , with just 200mg DNP a day not nearly that much is needed.

following a simple palumbo style diet would work great
somthing like this

MEAL-1
5 whole omega-3 eggs ; add another 4 egg whites to this (they don?t need to be the Omega-3 ones; you can use liquid egg whites)

MEAL-2
SHAKE: 50g Protein with one tablespoon of coconut oil

MEAL-3
"Lean Protein Meal": 8oz chicken , 1 oz almonds , 2 cups fresh spinach or broccoli with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL-4
SHAKE: 50g Protein with one tablespoon of coconut oil

MEAL-5
"Fatty Protein Meal": 8oz Salmon, Swordfish, or beef with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL-6
SHAKE :50g protein with one tablespoon coconut oil

Last edited:
Thanks again gunsmith. I have found in the past I seem to stall out on the keto diets. Do you prefer the carb cycling approach you outlined earlier? I am thinking maybe do the carb cycling as you outlined earlier to start, then if I feel I need to, switch to the keto/Palumbo diet.

I find that I do well on keto diets but rather than have a cheat meal like Palumbo outlines at a set day , I wait till I see a stall then have 3-4 big carbs meals 70-80 carbs each then right back to keto.

typically I'll do my first 3 meals of the day , then spike myself back into ketosis the next am

dnp + calorie deficit while keeping protein high works the best for quick fat loss.

as far as high/low carbs... i think it depends on the person... i dont think it makes a difference, it will not change the mechanism of the substance. being hot/not as hot wont really matter.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131