over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fastest fat loss help

having some test will both speed your metabolism as well as maintain muscle mass both of which burn more fat.

the T3 would realy benefit the HGH for fat loss , if you decide not to run DNP then the dose would go as high as 150mcg/ed , with just 200mg DNP a day not nearly that much is needed.

following a simple palumbo style diet would work great
somthing like this

MEAL-1
5 whole omega-3 eggs ; add another 4 egg whites to this (they don?t need to be the Omega-3 ones; you can use liquid egg whites)

MEAL-2
SHAKE: 50g Protein with one tablespoon of coconut oil

MEAL-3
"Lean Protein Meal": 8oz chicken , 1 oz almonds , 2 cups fresh spinach or broccoli with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL-4
SHAKE: 50g Protein with one tablespoon of coconut oil

MEAL-5
"Fatty Protein Meal": 8oz Salmon, Swordfish, or beef with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL-6
SHAKE :50g protein with one tablespoon coconut oil

Do you happen to have the cals/protein/carb/fat/ breakdown for this diet? If so, can you post it? If not, I'll punch it into Fitday.

Thanks.

Do you happen to have the cals/protein/carb/fat/ breakdown for this diet? If so, can you post it? If not, I'll punch it into Fitday.

Thanks.

Not off the top of my head or writen down anywhere. Its realy close to the same macrco that Plaumo uses like 1.5g protein and .5g fat per pound of body weight , that for a 200 lb guy. Its not the exact same diet but a modified one

Unfortunatley I was completely honest about my current state, and I can see why you would think I am a complete newbie. However, I was completely dedicated in the past. I wrestled at 158lbs until 1998 when i left college. In the following 4-5 years I worked my way up to 205lbs at 8-10%bodyfat. About 9 years ago I met my gf, who came with a beautiful stepdaughter, and my priorities shifted. For probably 4 years after that I continued working out religiously, but my diet was weak.
Through out the last 4-5 years my diet has sucked. However, I have maintained all of my muscle mass. At least 2x a year I get back to the gym long enough to reach all my previous best workout poundages. I am still wearing 36" pants. The only time I have ever seriously dieted was for wrestling, so I think of it from that point of view. Being completely realistic, the lowest weight I could get to at this point would be 184 lbs. Thats how i am figuring around 25%bf.
All that being said, if I did have to make weight for wrestling, I would probably live off of tuna, salad, and water. So I am not disagreeing with you.

OK. I'll still stand by the recommendation.

In 12 weeks, you don't need to be starting a whole bunch of drugs. You can do a strict keto diet (pretend like you have to make weight for wrestling), and you can drop a lot of weight.

IMO, of course.

If you want to diet past 12 weeks, then introducing drugs makes sense. If you really want to minimize muscle loss, then drugs make sense. But if you go on test, as an example, you're going to retain more muscle = more weight. Not what you want for this ride - you want to pull off weight, regardless of muscle or fat.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws