over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fasting for fat loss + tren + test + GH

rodeo_clown

Registered
ok gents. I'm a lifelong bodybuilder (20 years) with a couple of years on gear. I'm 40 and want to have a stallone-esque body (from rocky 3/4). I read that he would do insane things like have an all protein diet super low calories and run 3 miles a day or some insane BS like that.

I've been having a rough, rough time getting to single digit bf. I was tested at 10.8 a year ago and that was my lowest in decades. Since then I can't seem to get to single digits no matter what I do. I've tried DNP with crazy cardio. (2 hrs a day of stationary bike). I count every calorie and have been keeping it around 1500 for a month now.

My current stack:
175mg test / week
2 IU GH / day
245mg tren / week
500 iu HCG 2x week

I'm probably low teens with bodyfat. I'm thinking of doing something crazy like go on a weeklong fast. I did this a few years back and used sustanon and winstrol and lost a fuck ton of weight and kept my strength. (I was a fat ass back then). So basically I want to know how stupid is my idea of fasting (again) or going super low cal to get shredded? Note: I'd prefer to hear from people with experience with long fasts as I was warned back when I did a 2 week fast of nothing but water + weights that I'd ruin my body yet I felt stronger and got thinner than ever. The first time I did it was out of desperation. But if I am going to permanently damage my body by doing this I'd like someone to call me out before I die.

You're not going to do permanent damage with a fast like that.

That said, much of what you'll lose will basically be water and glycogen, so when you resume your normal food, it's coming right back.

If you truly believe you've eaten an average of 1500kcal per day for the last 4 weeks and have lost nothing, then you're probably miscounting your calories.

The question should be why do something that unnecessary that is potentially catabolic to boot?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a very low calorie diet if you want to lose fat fast. Just still continue to eat.

2 Hours of cardio a day, 1500 calories per day in the last 4 weeks + DNP. He should be close to looking like an Auschwitz-survivor if that is all accurate.

The lowest body fat I ever had was after fasting for 8 days but I did this for health/healing purposes. I was definitely not on any gear. I think this is completely stupid idea to inject gear while doing a fast over 12-24 hours.

If you can't get to low body fat levels with what you are doing then something has to off that you are not mentioning.

I also have a hard time believing you fasted 2 weeks and did any weight training. When I fasted 8 days I would fatigue by entire arm flexors holding the phone to my ear talking with my girlfriend for 10 minutes.

I'm noticing odd ball posts and questions being asked by <50 post accounts tonight...

Last edited:
Just try it for 30 days and see what happens. Make it a well controlled experiment.

ok gents. I'm a lifelong bodybuilder (20 years) with a couple of years on gear. I'm 40 and want to have a stallone-esque body (from rocky 3/4). I read that he would do insane things like have an all protein diet super low calories and run 3 miles a day or some insane BS like that.

I've been having a rough, rough time getting to single digit bf. I was tested at 10.8 a year ago and that was my lowest in decades. Since then I can't seem to get to single digits no matter what I do. I've tried DNP with crazy cardio. (2 hrs a day of stationary bike). I count every calorie and have been keeping it around 1500 for a month now.

My current stack:
175mg test / week
2 IU GH / day
245mg tren / week
500 iu HCG 2x week

I'm probably low teens with bodyfat. I'm thinking of doing something crazy like go on a weeklong fast. I did this a few years back and used sustanon and winstrol and lost a fuck ton of weight and kept my strength. (I was a fat ass back then). So basically I want to know how stupid is my idea of fasting (again) or going super low cal to get shredded? Note: I'd prefer to hear from people with experience with long fasts as I was warned back when I did a 2 week fast of nothing but water + weights that I'd ruin my body yet I felt stronger and got thinner than ever. The first time I did it was out of desperation. But if I am going to permanently damage my body by doing this I'd like someone to call me out before I die.

if getting to single digit bf has been so difficult for you have you ever thought of taking the guesswork out of the equation and hooking up with a coach? a good coach might not necessarily provide you with new information per se, but they will absolutely give you very detailed information about what it is exactly that you need to do on a daily basis in terms of calories and cardio (training and gear too in some situations).

Slice will always say DNP....and can't lie, with that and your stack, give it 14 days and youll be shredded.

OR

PSMF with that stack.
Basically only protein, no fats other than 5-10g fish oils, and some veggies if you're starving. 3 workouts a week, go full body, light cardio if any at all. You'll basically be eating roughly 300g of protein and thats it. Like 12 cals. Its a very short time period, something like 12 days as your metabolism will slow after that. Shit works though.

My advice:
  • Quit being lazy with cardio
  • If you're lazy with cardio you probably don't lift that hard either - so put more effort into lifting
  • 1,500 calories / day for a month combined with 2 hours / day of cardio has probably slowed your metabolism, making it harder to lose fat
  • Cut back the cardio and up the intensity
  • Have reasonable cheat meals / refeeds to stimulate metabolism

A good tip for everyone to remember is when you're doing all the right things but not seeing results, sometimes going the opposite way and doing the wrong, counterintuitive things can get the results you're looking for.

Everyone thinks their eating 1,500 cals..until they learn they can't count for shit.

"I eyeball my food, I've been doing this for years".

Post up your diet , EVERYTHING you stick in your mouth.!!!

At 1500 calories a day I don’t see any way that a man over 100 pounds that working out 3x a week and doing cardio can’t lose weight.

Something is seriously out of line here

Post up your diet , EVERYTHING you stick in your mouth.!!!

At 1500 calories a day I don’t see any way that a man over 100 pounds that working out 3x a week and doing cardio can’t lose weight.

Something is seriously out of line here

I dieted under Shelby's guidance to a T... I was eating less than 1500 calories a day, weight training 5 days a week and doing 70 mins a cardio for the last two weeks and maybe dropped 1 lb.

I was also hypothyroid and had been dieting for 6 months.... Thyroid will slow to compensate. Not trying to argue, just saying it is quite doable.

Aannnddddd

He’s gone

I dieted under Shelby's guidance to a T... I was eating less than 1500 calories a day, weight training 5 days a week and doing 70 mins a cardio for the last two weeks and maybe dropped 1 lb.

I was also hypothyroid and had been dieting for 6 months.... Thyroid will slow to compensate. Not trying to argue, just saying it is quite doable.

Oh there is no doubt that you can and will stall your metabolism with excessively low calories for extended times , that’s why cheat meals should be implemented to let your body know it’s not gonna die.

Oh there is no doubt that you can and will stall your metabolism with excessively low calories for extended times , that’s why cheat meals should be implemented to let your body know it’s not gonna die.

I always did well with E5D refeeds. I tried once a week, but mentally I’d break and Saturday would become a gorgefest of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING lol

or hire a reputable coach (Shelby, etc.) being held accountable for weekly check-ins sometimes is exactly what people need.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131