over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat acceptance, body positivity movement

What is more American than being fat and dying of diabetes, heart disease, or other maladies due to being overweight? In the United States, 36.5 percent of adults are obese. Another 32.5 percent of American adults are overweight. That's almost 70% of the population struggling with weight. If they're trying to normalize it, it's because it is normal.

Corn products are subsidized, they're cheap, they're everywhere, they can last on a shelf, and they're designed to give your brain a nice hit of dopamine when you eat it.

There's generations of families like this in the states and your dietary habits (as well as most other things) are learned at home.
True, but what responsibility does mankind have? Should we just concentrate on education or should we go far like NYC and ban large sodas?

I'm all for educating kids and adults, but not for government getting involved.

Damn bro you never been hog huntin!?!?
If you've ever watch My 600 life, you'd see men married to 600 lb women .When the woman slim down, the men leave them.

What is more American than being fat and dying of diabetes, heart disease, or other maladies due to being overweight? In the United States, 36.5 percent of adults are obese. Another 32.5 percent of American adults are overweight. That's almost 70% of the population struggling with weight. If they're trying to normalize it, it's because it is normal.

Corn products are subsidized, they're cheap, they're everywhere, they can last on a shelf, and they're designed to give your brain a nice hit of dopamine when you eat it.

There's generations of families like this in the states and your dietary habits (as well as most other things) are learned at home.

I would love to blame fast food and soy and corn and whatever else and they DJ have an impact but I just think people are lazy. Physical activity is like a punishment for most people, lay on the couch and watch Netflix is an acceptable and even glorified activity for most. There was also a time where your daily work was physical for most people and that sure isn’t the case anymore.

There's no "mankind" in my estimation. There are different countries with different people and different priorities.

Say you live in the states and you have the attitude "I do what I want regardless of how you feel about it or if it inconveniences you in the slightest that's your problem", then you lose all rights to bitch about the fatasses that disgust you. Even more so that in our fat society being fat is the normal. If you arent fat, you are the outlier. These obese people have this attitude themselves. "so what if my fat rolls end up in your seat on this plane ride. Thats your problem." Same thing.

**EDIT** - NOT PART TO THE SUBJECT!

True, but what responsibility does mankind have? Should we just concentrate on education or should we go far like NYC and ban large sodas?

I'm all for educating kids and adults, but not for government getting involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to blame fast food and soy and corn and whatever else and they DJ have an impact but I just think people are lazy. Physical activity is like a punishment for most people, lay on the couch and watch Netflix is an acceptable and even glorified activity for most. There was also a time where your daily work was physical for most people and that sure isn’t the case anymore.

being lazy won't make you fat if you don't overeat

Being 5'11" 320lbs of muscle or fat, is gonna fuck your heart up long term.

Using mega doses of any drug, is probably gonna fuck up your liver and kidneys, and god knows what else.

I think its possible to be healthy while being a competitive bodybuilder, I see it all the time. Bloodwork can look great, just not... right before a show, or when your really pushing a heavy off-season. But there are times when even the biggest, craziest, genetic freaks take time to stabilize and prioritize their health.

I think its impossible to be healthy while being morbidly obese. The data just doesn't show anyone that fat with good numbers. Theres almost always, blood pressure, hdl/ldl, pre-diabetes, etc... in someone with significant body fat.

So while there are similarities between what we choose to do, and being overweight. It is not the same.

We should never shame people that really isn't productive. But I would not encourage anyone to remain overweight and unhealthy. I would never encourage anyone to blast gear/GH/slin unless they were already in a good spot health wise. You have to handle the foundation of health, before you tempt fate. So fat acceptance? Sure lets not make people hate themselves more by being shitty towards them.

However, we should encourage them to try and make slow, steady changes that are sustainable and that will eventually lead to a healthier, longer and more enjoyable life. Again, in regards to body weight, drug use, or anything else that heavily weighs on your longevity.

That’s why you keep em on the back burner fuck marrying them lol
Some sick guys enjoy having a woman that is 100% dependent on them. I guess they like being in power, and they are attracted to morbidly obese women.

One 600 lber has a website where men pay her good money to sit and eat certain foods. Basically speeding up her demise for the pleasure of the public.

Some sick guys enjoy having a woman that is 100% dependent on them. I guess they like being in power, and they are attracted to morbidly obese women.

One 600 lber has a website where men pay her good money to sit and eat certain foods. Basically speeding up her demise for the pleasure of the public.

It's definitely a control thing. They make them feel like they're the only man who would ever want them. Probably true but still

I always see tiny guys with huge women. That must get interesting
Huge guys don't date huge women so they can avoid the possibility of smothering each other if they get into the wrong sex position..... "How did he die? " ......... "Asphyxiation by cellulite." Not a good way to go I reckon. ....

I still think it goes deeper than just minding our own business. Somewhere along the way, we started accepting laziness, lack of willpower and motivation and just general uselessness and I personally feel it's slowly poisoning our society. These same ones who make these excuses today are going to be the same ones bitching when all the good things in life don't fall in their lap and they'll claim they have PTSD from it or some horseshit

I knew we were fucked when MOTHERFUCKIN DOCTORS were starting to perpetuate things like 'willpower doesn't exist'. It's a symptom of a much larger issue, in my opinion, and the faster we tell motherfuckers about themselves, maybe we can kickstart this shit, give folks a proverbial kick in the ass and say, "no, dummy, laziness and acceptance of things you can change won't get you anywhere", the better. It's resulted in an adult population with zero work ethic. Fuckers sit in an office, browse social media for 7.5 hours, work for thirty minutes, and think they actually work hard. Fuckin college kids are smart as hell but good luck getting them out of bed and getting them to do anything

Maybe I'm just getting older and just now noticing these things. Just ranting, honestly. I used to be 320lbs, yall, I wish I fat shamed MORE

I always see tiny guys with huge women. That must get interesting
Yeah, on the show the men aren't usually fat at all. The 600 lb men sometimes have slim women too.

Steven Assanti on My 600 lb life falls off the back on a golf cart. I think it's intentional. He's addicted to pain killers and wants more.

You have to have the emotional intelligence to deal with what you have, accept it, then augment it intelligently.

That said, I'm still an emotional wreck after I was bullied by a bunch of fat and ugly people, trapped in a bad situation. They loved themselves too much. After that, I became Adolf Zoolander. Don't give me any of that shit. It's immortal of them to be the way that they are, and it's immoral of me to remain in their presence.

The problem I have with it is when people actively declare unhealthy things to be healthy, like Cosmo did earlier this year. This is the real cover of their February 2021 issue.

callie-1608131330.png

The problem I have with it is when people actively declare unhealthy things to be healthy, like Cosmo did earlier this year. This is the real cover of their February 2021 issue.

callie-1608131330.png

Yes, it's this extreme shit that's the issue. No one is saying that women can't have a nice, shapely figure, the fat in all the right places

But when you're 300 at 5' even, you got a little extra. The example here is very unhealthily obese, that ain't just a big girl lol

The majority of people are overweight. And people get used to what they see. Higher BMI's are unhealthy. And i would bet that goes for high levels of muscle as well. The skeleton has to carry it, the heart and internal organ have to supply the extra muscle. I don't read about guys that lifted since the 1950's being alive and healthy for the most part. The people that live the longest seem to be moderate size and had moderate lifestyles. People try to justify what they want regardless of what the truth is. I have made my choices for me. There are people that have told me they thought my body looked gross and were in great shape themselves. When i talk to fat people if they could wave a magic wand they would be leaner. And when i talk to a muscular guy if he could wave the magic wand he would be bigger. Go figure.

callie-1608131330.png
Well that is he media making money. The vast majority of fat people that i have talked to over the decades don't think it is healthy. The only cavate i would say, it is probably healthier to come to peace with being over weight then to spend years and decades feeling bad and still not doing anything about it. That is what i told people back when i was training them. And many thanked me for the advise.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131