over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat and Natty

you know i really have to give some credit to V.. who in the hell posts pics when they have been clean for 3-4 months and arent feeling their biggest?

i konw i wouldnt, hell i wont even post a pic when im on... lol, ok i have but they are deep in the archives to never ben found again.. lol

btw, your looking good bro, not a bad summer body at all, you can still see some abs, remember thats all women care about ne ways.. haha, oh i forgot you already have a GF.. but we all know we still want other women to want us so we still must look good. :D

later,

Geoffke said:
how's your sexdrive?
well my sex drive was very low and my natural test was at 91 :eek: for a bit but after a 2 months it picked back up and my girlfriend is happy now lol. Im going in for some more blood tests in a month to see where iam at , the hcg helped alot so far ive done 2 hcg kits .

Got Juice said:
you know i really have to give some credit to V.. who in the hell posts pics when they have been clean for 3-4 months and arent feeling their biggest?

i konw i wouldnt, hell i wont even post a pic when im on... lol, ok i have but they are deep in the archives to never ben found again.. lol

btw, your looking good bro, not a bad summer body at all, you can still see some abs, remember thats all women care about ne ways.. haha, oh i forgot you already have a GF.. but we all know we still want other women to want us so we still must look good. :D

later,

well i may not be at my best but im pretty proud of what i look like natural well besides the fat :eek:

Vander_V said:
well my sex drive was very low and my natural test was at 91 :eek: for a bit but after a 2 months it picked back up and my girlfriend is happy now lol. Im going in for some more blood tests in a month to see where iam at , the hcg helped alot so far ive done 2 hcg kits .

How did you use the hcg?
I assume you did some clomid therapie also?

I did some clomid but my test levels are still below minimum.
I thought about some hrt , but I'm only 22 :(

the worst thing about coming off if the sex drive that goes out the window. i was clean for about 8 months and i just got back on, and im already thinking about the loss in libido when i come off.. ill just have to take advantage of what i have in me now.. lol

later,

ah well, test does a willy good bro :p

I also seemed to keep my strength and weight up for the first couple of mths (even increased in strength) when I came off. But after that, everything seemed to diminish. I ran the hcg and clomid both post therapy. How did you run the hcg? Also, how long do you plan on staying off? Please post pics after 6 mths off just so I know how much harder I have to work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws