over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat bosses in the workplace

Personal experience: at work I’m everyone’s friend. I’m the bodybuilder boss is what I’m called at least to my knowledge. You never really know what people say behind closed doors. My size and look has always helped me to be honest. Always treated with respect and it’s always reciprocated. I do get tired of people asking open ended questions about health and wanting really simple answers. Because no one believes if you eat less and move more you will loose weight. They always want a magic secret. I do get shit about always eating chicken and rice. But I really could care less.

everyday life: men always comment, damn, dude your huge. I guess you just eat the weights. Shit like that. I kinda like it to be honest. Women, either are super attracted to me, scared of me or could give two shits less. Most of the time they really don’t give two fucks how I look. I find men seem to be more impressed than women.

gym life: is the best. Your the biggest dude in the gym it’s fun. I grew up watching a bunch of arrogant prick bodybuilders bully other people in the gym. So now that I’m the big guy, I make sure to go out of my way to help, and smile at everyone. I don’t talk during my training. I just respectfully ask them to wait till I have a break. Then we can talk. I also wear big ass beats head phones so everyone can see that I have music blaring in my ears. Most people get the point. Overall, I would say my experience with being a larger guy has been 95% positive!

Our principal started in on me early in the year. He took me aside and told me that he has known teachers who's careers were ruined by their students earning low grades. Not so subtle way of telling me to inflate the grades, make my classes easier and lower expectations.

The guy had many personal miserable. Even the director of nutrition was in tears one day with me. The principal was smart though and kissed the ass of the superintendent, they were buddies.
All admin are politicians and have to kiss someones ass to a certain extent. That's not my style and even though i earned my masters in educational admin and got my principal & supervisor certs I decided not to pursue them any more. In five years I'll be making essentially the same as them and only having to teach for ten months out of the year while they have 12 month years and all the added stress. i say no thank you to all that.

I don't think it's bs. Sounds rough though. Glad they were able to salvage their marriage. Glad you escaped relatively unscathed. I almost ruined my own marriage carrying on like that. Life is messy. The juice messes with your behaviour. But it's been 25 years since I had a supervisor aka "boss"..

Truth be told? I've never interviewed for a job. Ever. I wouldn't even know how to go about it. I had two partners in my business. Prior to that, I had the job before I ever walked into the building. Come to think of it, I was never even a regular member here. On this board. I came on as a mod.

My last supervisor would talk shit in the winter, "If you get stuck in the snow, come get Jon. He'll just lift your car out." (he'd seen me do leg presses). He was just joking though but he knew. He also started going to the gym regularly. He couldn't even do a single dip at first. I had 2 wheels hanging from me for 20 or so. Even then, I was kind of like *his* boss. I took him under my wing. I even did my own yearly evaluations. He didn't know my people or understand their cases or my job. He'd just dump the paperwork in my inbox and my sec would bring me my mail every morning.

Now here, I'm retired. I'm 50 now but I like to think I still have some mileage left. No idea what I'm going to do. It just has to be more than I'm doing now. Thought about maybe starting my own hardcore gym. Everything here is this pansy-ass LA Fitness and Planet Fitness BS. But the failure rate is huge on gyms. They never last. You wind up with 20 or 30 yearly members. Maybe sell some drinks and clothes n' at ya know?
Yea bro the gym thing is a lost of money. Unless it's a huge chain like la fitness and those type

As far as escaping the situation lol well I was married at the time still am.but lets just say I got every man's dream from it ha ha few times too .but like you said juice makes you do some things that you later day wtf.im 49 now so I've learn to try and control the bottom head lol

Simple question: Do you think fat/obese bosses at work are more likely to bully/abuse their power over guys and gals who are obviously in much better shape than average and visibly demonstrate healthy habits like meal prepping and bringing lunch to work?

I had one very overweight indonesian dude who was constantly giving me grief, loading me down with more work than my colleagues, and nitpicking/micromanaging me much more than them as well. One of my close friends is a 26 year old 58kg female powerlifter and she got a new boss about a year ago who is a 40 something obese single mother and was similarly constantly singling out and actively harassing the powerlifter who is in very good physical shape. We live in China where employee rights are quite weak and bosses can get away with a lot more shit with their subordinates. Anyway, this fat woman made her work overtime every single weekend for 2 months for 0 extra pay and would aggressively berate her for showing up to work at 8:04 instead of 8:00.

What do you guys think? Have you noticed any different or worse treatment if your boss is overweight obese compared to normal weight?

If they are members of the CCP, yes, 100%.

It's diluted to generalize. You cannot make blanket statements, except maybe comment on the probability of a set of circumstances, finding amusement at the probability of certain coinsidence.

Yet, when you actually experience some situations, it's so rediculous that you can't help but rail on it. Some times a person happens to experience the same situation repeatedly as such they can not help but draw conclusions from the force of experience. When you actually experience a fat-bald-dick boss, it's just so rediculous, especially the dumb ones who mismanage their plot in life while simply managing to barely maintain their havings, all at the expense of others.

I've never gotten shit because I thought a boss was 'fit shaming' or whatever, but I've gotten used to the fact that if there's anything much physical involved, I'm gonna be the one doing it. It's been like that everywhere I've been, doesn't really bother me. I practically volunteer myself.

The most annoying thing my bosses have ever done, at least fat male ones, is talk about what a fuckin hoss they used to be. Of course the question always going through my mind is, 'wtf happened', but I refrain. My current one has actually asked me to touch his belly to confirm that it is indeed firm and may have once been muscle. People are strange
Lol the touching belly part is funny as hell something a kid might do...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws