over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat boy offseason pics

Looking good bro , deffinatly getting bigger.

They are having a show in Slidell this year , May 28 probably gonna be smaller but might be somthing look at if your board:D a friend of mine and his girlfrined are putting it on.

Good luck if you do Greater Gulf , I refuse to go back their (even to watch)and support that prick again. Biloxi had an AWSOME show this year , very very well run and its the end of July

Yea I'm on the fence about the GGS because of how it was ran, if I do it it's only to try and redeem myself from last year because I wasn't happy with how I looked there. More than likely I'll do the state show since its right here where I live

There is nothing that defnes low or high volume.....its all relative.....find what type of twitcher you are then take advantage of it.......its just listening to your body while training and figuring out where to go...do not lock yourself into a world of high OR low volume.

:yeahthat:

Should be rated high in Phil's list of Top 10 advice!! :)

Your young ... And seem to enjoy the whole competing process .. you have a good attitude..

No complaining about placings and crying about how you got screwed.. thats a huge plus.

Competing is supposed to be fun.. but we all take it so freaking seriously though that it takes the fun right out of it sometime.

I think your smart stepping away from the USA for a bit... i ts too fuckin nargly of a show bro..

And obviously you guys have a plan

keep in mind that you get out of it what you put into it... you can accomplish a lot...

About the legs... Totally prioritze the shit out of them...! they will grow..

Your young ... And seem to enjoy the whole competing process .. you have a good attitude..

No complaining about placings and crying about how you got screwed.. thats a huge plus.

Competing is supposed to be fun.. but we all take it so freaking seriously though that it takes the fun right out of it sometime.

I think your smart stepping away from the USA for a bit... i ts too fuckin nargly of a show bro..

And obviously you guys have a plan

keep in mind that you get out of it what you put into it... you can accomplish a lot...

About the legs... Totally prioritze the shit out of them...! they will grow..

By that you mean hit them first in the week while I'm fresh?

By that you mean hit them first in the week while I'm fresh?

exactly... also dont do anything else that day in the gym... I would not train hams with quads on the same day.... walk in the gym fresh and only train quads...
I felt my hams were lagging... so for a whole year i started the week with hams and only trained them that day by themself... then i would "pretend" i was only going to train hams only and would finish with calves and cardio .. but my mindset was on hams only...

Im not trying to take over your training plan..... but i would think about it............starting you week with quads only... then maybe add in some calves or add in another small bodypart like abs .... but definetely put an emphasis this season on quads ..

Last edited:
exactly... also dont do anything else that day in the gym... I would not train hams with quads on the same day.... walk in the gym fresh and only train quads...
I felt my hams were lagging... so for a whole year i started the week with hams and only trained them that day by themself... then i would "pretend" i was only going to train hams only and would finish with calves and cardio .. but my mindset was on hams only...

Im not trying to take over your training plan..... but i would think about it............starting you week with quads only... then maybe add in some calves or add in another small bodypart like abs .... but definetely put an emphasis this season on quads ..

Yes that was my plan to separate quads and hams but I feel like my hams need much more work than my quads to so I should probably start the week off with ham's vs quads. I'll probably do hams and calves then quads and calves two days later or so. Shelby also reccommended that to me.

My plan was to go back to all basic lifts and just really pound them heavy and with more sets. Deadlifts, squats, weighted pull ups, barbell rows ect. . .

Yes that was my plan to separate quads and hams but I feel like my hams need much more work than my quads to so I should probably start the week off with ham's vs quads. I'll probably do hams and calves then quads and calves two days later or so. Shelby also reccommended that to me.

My plan was to go back to all basic lifts and just really pound them heavy and with more sets. Deadlifts, squats, weighted pull ups, barbell rows ect. . .

Sounds like a great plan I have been doing that routine a while now.. I have always felt my chest is pretty decent so i train hams with chest and bomb quads with calves.. But your routine seems laid out good... keep holding yourself accountable bro..

hey Bro!
I was just evaluating your pics! I hope you realize the genetic potential you have in this sport; not many do, but you definitely do! Keep up the training/diet etc and you will go far for sure in this sport! You are still young; imagine yourself in 5 years (5 years go fast, believe me :)

Mike

hey Bro!
I was just evaluating your pics! I hope you realize the genetic potential you have in this sport; not many do, but you definitely do! Keep up the training/diet etc and you will go far for sure in this sport! You are still young; imagine yourself in 5 years (5 years go fast, believe me :)

Mike

Thanks brother, that means alot to me. I know your a judge and know your stuff. I'm a very realistic person and I know my weaknesses and know I have alot to work on. I think for my size i have pretty good upper body thickness in my side shots. My main focus is bigger legs overall and more back thickness. I think with that I'll be good (with time as well)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear