over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat burner without jitters

I used Green Tea twice a day, but not for fat burning. It's pretty healthy for you. I'm sure it helps to some degree if you are in a caloric deficient and performing cardio.

I think I remember reading that Raspberry ketones isn't that bio-available. If I were going to use it, I'd buy if off Patrick Arnold's supplement site- Prototype Nutrition.

Cool I didn’t know he had a site . I will check it out

What product were you referring to on his site ?

Last edited:
once someone uses DNP, they don't look anywhere else for fat burning

raspberry ketones... lmao :eek:

https://news.yale.edu/2015/02/26/ya...-type-2-diabetes-and-fatty-liver-disease-rats

"In the next phase of the study, Shulman and his team developed a new oral, controlled-release form of DNP, known as CRMP, which maintained the drug at concentrations that were more than a 100-fold lower than the toxic threshold. Administered once daily, CRMP delivered similar positive results, reversing fatty liver, insulin resistance, and hyperglycemia in rat models of NAFLD and type 2 diabetes, as well as liver inflammation and liver fibrosis in a rodent model of NASH, with no adverse effects."

HGH, Frag-GH and Albuterol all workled for me w/o jitters. I love Yohimbine, but it does not love me, unfortunately! Between BPH and frequent bathroom visits then add in the jitters....

https://news.yale.edu/2015/02/26/ya...-type-2-diabetes-and-fatty-liver-disease-rats

"In the next phase of the study, Shulman and his team developed a new oral, controlled-release form of DNP, known as CRMP, which maintained the drug at concentrations that were more than a 100-fold lower than the toxic threshold. Administered once daily, CRMP delivered similar positive results, reversing fatty liver, insulin resistance, and hyperglycemia in rat models of NAFLD and type 2 diabetes, as well as liver inflammation and liver fibrosis in a rodent model of NASH, with no adverse effects."

Very interesting. I wonder how far off human trials are. Probably years if they are still on the rat focused studies.

Lucky rat bastards

Thanks for sharing slicey

Hey mister, not sure if you remember me back from the old steroidology board from 05-06 in the training logs section but I hope things are well!

I finally used DNP for the first time a couple of months ago and wish I had tried it a lot sooner. Not bad at all and very effective obviously.

Hey mister, not sure if you remember me back from the old steroidology board from 05-06 in the training logs section but I hope things are well!

I finally used DNP for the first time a couple of months ago and wish I had tried it a lot sooner. Not bad at all and very effective obviously.

we are always glad to see new converts :star-:ars

Can’t we get this somewhere? Interesting molecule

Besides the obvious, Beverly International Lean Out is a good supp, and it has Choline & Inositol if you take super supps. I even take it before bed, it's that jitter free.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131