over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat burner without jitters

mister69

Registered
Hi everyone :

Unfortunately caffeine gives me pretty bad jitters.

I was considering l carnitine and yohimbine hcl but wasn’t sure .

Any supplements that you recommend that is a good fat burner?

Thanks

Yohimbine give me the jitters. I will state the obvious, DNP

I would say if caffeine gives you jitters than stay away from yohimbine....

Hi everyone :

Thanks

If caffeine does, you for sure don’t want Y-HCL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little slice was the one who got me interested in DNP. Will say this is simply amazing with a clean diet. Makes cutting restarted easy with no cardio. I have no jitters just sweating all the time everywhere. I have no idea how lean I am but I have veins in abs and striated side abs too which is new to me. I am on 200mgs of Tren Ace a day with 50mgs test a day. My blood pressure last checked was completely fine actually a bit lower than normal. My weight has stayed at 220 but the mirror is changing every 3-4 days.

I love dnp and Tren

Little slice was the one who got me interested in DNP. Will say this is simply amazing with a clean diet. Makes cutting restarted easy with no cardio. I have no jitters just sweating all the time everywhere. I have no idea how lean I am but I have veins in abs and striated side abs too which is new to me. I am on 200mgs of Tren Ace a day with 50mgs test a day. My blood pressure last checked was completely fine actually a bit lower than normal. My weight has stayed at 220 but the mirror is changing every 3-4 days.

I love dnp and Tren

You guys running dnp and tren or shit just dnp alone must all be living in some cold ass climates right now! That or you don't go our anywhere and do anything, right now tren alone would make make me sweat bullets anywhere I go and dnp fuck I can't even think about it. I had to stop running sdrol because I was a glistening mess destroying my nice clothes whenever i went out anywhere!

Hi everyone :

Thanks

L-Carnitine 100%.

Yohimbine needs to be stacked with caffeine to be effective, so that's probably not the best option for you.

I will 2nd the motion.... DNP... With a little more detail;

It’s far better than anything mentioned.... Period... Point blank....

And.. Really only issue is heat (dose dependable)..

Everything else, don’t care what you Stack and what kind of diet you’re on....

DNP WINS...

Edit: In a fraction of the time at that...

You guys running dnp and tren or shit just dnp alone must all be living in some cold ass climates right now! That or you don't go our anywhere and do anything, right now tren alone would make make me sweat bullets anywhere I go and dnp fuck I can't even think about it. I had to stop running sdrol because I was a glistening mess destroying my nice clothes whenever i went out anywhere!

Well it’s 100 degrees here where I am at and yes I am wet all day from sweating. Tren does not make me sweat the way it use to just the Dnp does. Only sides I have are Lethargy it I take ECA Stack and that helps. The other side is DNP fucks up my sleep big time. On tren I am fine but DNP is a different story.

Well it’s 100 degrees here where I am at and yes I am wet all day from sweating. Tren does not make me sweat the way it use to just the Dnp does. Only sides I have are Lethargy it I take ECA Stack and that helps. The other side is DNP fucks up my sleep big time. On tren I am fine but DNP is a different story.

So how do you go out with your friends or spend time with people in general when you’re sweating balls all the time?

Yohimbine needs to be stacked with caffeine to be effective, so that's probably not the best option for you.

Wrong. Y-HCL will work in isolation, you just need to dose higher than if you were going to stack it with something that potentiates catecholamine release, such as caffeine or beta-agonists.

So how do you go out with your friends or spend time with people in general when you’re sweating balls all the time?

Had a very good lady friend of mine literally have to use a small towel and rub my head and neck as I ate when we went to eat with some friends so I could use both hands to eat, she felt bad for me I kept having to stop to wipe the sweat dripping off me (I’m in SFL) :eek: lol

This was a while back though on Dinitros stuff...

I went to cedar point while on sdrol and yea it was hot out but everyone else was good and I was constantly wet, no matter how much I wiped it off I had a constant film of water on me and my tank top was soaked. I mean fuck everyone I look good sweaty and the chick I was with is cool but I was kinda embarrassed that I was getting the rides all nasty for the next person!

I couldnt even imagine what it’s like on dnp, I love dnp in the winter because I don’t get cold and I live in the Midwest but fuck in the summer, you guys are dedicated! I would just run it and not care if I’m sweating everywhere but it genuinely gets in the way of my life I can’t do it.

GH

Carnitine with GBB

Dynamine

Camp supplements

3 5 diiodo-l-thyronine

I love dnp and Tren

I guess you do. Like magic

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear