over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat Burner

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What is good and popluar OTC fat burner these days? Its for my girl. I have been out of loop about OTC stuff since i dont own supp store anymore.

thanks

bronkaid, 25mg epedrine hcl. It is OTC at walmart... you said she has asthma, right?

Synthetine + syntheselen combination:love:

bronkaid, 25mg epedrine hcl. It is OTC at walmart... you said she has asthma, right?

:yeahthat: great product, or epinephrine if u live in a state or country that still allows it's OTC sale. Don't forget about caffeine pills. Very cheap and a very powerful weight loss product. But the best way to loose weight is diet, change ur diet and the pounds will fall off! JMO, good luck!

But the best way to loose weight is diet, change ur diet and the pounds will fall off! JMO, good luck!

I agree diet is first, "fat burner" pills are just stimulants that should, IMO, only be used to help get through a tough cardio/workout session. I don`t think the pills themselves are gonna change physique much.

eca stack is tough to beat as far as otc stuff. if you dont wanna go that route oxy elite has good reviews from what i remember

I agree diet is first, "fat burner" pills are just stimulants that should, IMO, only be used to help get through a tough cardio/workout session. I don`t think the pills themselves are gonna change physique much.

Some of these meds do more than u think. They will change ur metabolism a bit, you should educate yourself a little bit so u can choose what will work best for you. If you just want to get through a tuff cardio workout then take a caffeine product, but if you want to change let's say you're core temp there are compounds out there that will do that too. But remember it's all subjective, what works for me might nt work for you. You have to be ur own experiment by trying different things.

eca stack is tough to beat as far as otc stuff. if you dont wanna go that route oxy elite has good reviews from what i remember

The old oxyelite with DMAA was good... it also has Rauwolfia, which has yohimbine in it.

ECA plus yohimbine HCl is the best IMO... If you can't get Ephedrine, try Norephedrine, Synephrine, Caffeine, Green Tea Extract and Yohimbine stacked.

She changed her diet. Cardio etc all in check. Works out with my girlfriend who competes so no issues there.
Only issue is she is a doctor at well know hospital so none of ephedra, clen etc.. will fly with her, you know how dr's are with all that stuff. But she said she will take otc fat burner to help her.

the old oxy with dmaa worked well for me

The old oxyelite with DMAA was good... it also has Rauwolfia, which has yohimbine in it.

ECA plus yohimbine HCl is the best IMO... If you can't get Ephedrine, try Norephedrine, Synephrine, Caffeine, Green Tea Extract and Yohimbine stacked.

oh i wasnt aware they switched formulas..oops lol

oh i wasnt aware they switched formulas..oops lol

They sure did, and I just got my grubby little hands on some of the old 1.3 Diameth version. Hell to the Yeah!:headbang:

They sure did, and I just got my grubby little hands on some of the old 1.3 Diameth version. Hell to the Yeah!:headbang:

Yeah good luck with that crap:

OxyELITE Pro Pulled From Shelves Nationwide After 29 Liver Failure Cases.

**broken link removed**

This is the one with DMMA

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Where can you get real ECA combo/Stack?

MP was the only sponsor(I know of) that carried those combos/stacks.

Where can you get real ECA combo/Stack?

MP was the only sponsor(I know of) that carried those combos/stacks.

Hey fitness just make your own brotha. Go to CVS or your local pharmacy and grab some bronkaid. Then pick up some 200mg caffeine tabs, and if you want some aspirin(not needed)

Best OTC fat burner stack I ever took and was amazing was eca plus yohimbine hcl plus capsaicin pills and cardura which was for prostate or bladder or something that also happened to lower blood pressure.

Reason for the cardura if I recall was to combat the negative feedback of yohimbine or something that made yohimbine stop working and the cardura took care of that. I don't recall if I added anything else maybe guggelsterones or green tea extract but like I said what a stack.

Fat was melting off me it was crazy.

She changed her diet. Cardio etc all in check. Works out with my girlfriend who competes so no issues there.
Only issue is she is a doctor at well know hospital so none of ephedra, clen etc.. will fly with her, you know how dr's are with all that stuff. But she said she will take otc fat burner to help her.

So she is a doctor and would rather take a completely unregulated "fat burner" from a supp store than a pharmaceutical where she knows exactly what she is getting and can even find out the conditions its produced in etc..? :banghead:

So she is a doctor and would rather take a completely unregulated "fat burner" from a supp store than a pharmaceutical where she knows exactly what she is getting and can even find out the conditions its produced in etc..? :banghead:

Hell if she is a doctor then she needs to write herself a prescription for som phen phen:)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members