over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat burners

OrlandoMuscle

Newbies
When it comes to OTC fat burners, what works best out there? Or what have you heard good things about?

I've tried a few and the only one I have found to live up to the hype was Oxy Elite Pro. Would like to try Lipo 6 next, but have heard mixed reviews on it.

don't try lipo 6. You want something that works find a product called hellfire. it's legit for sure. There are a few good ones still out there.

Honestly? None are really worth the cost, especially when compared to non-otc stuff.

-You go stagnant quickly
-they are all stimulant based (mostly caff and dimethylamylamine)
-Most all have similar active ingredient profiles, 99% of the fancy novel ingredients don't do jack shit.

caffeine is 7$ per kg (200-600 mg per active dose)
1'3' DMAA is 350$ per kg (25-75 mg per active dose)

Both are used in mg quantities... the markup is unbelievable.

buy your own raws

end rant

Id stick to ECA or clen, they are really easy to get a hold of and Work a hell of alot better than than any OTC you will find while being cheaper.

Thanks for the input guys. A buddy at the gym suggest buying caffeine separately and simply using that. Just might have to give it a shot.

At the moment, I'm still natural which is why I asked for OTC. That's going to change later in 2013 though, so I'll take the suggestions for knowledge. lol

IMO, you are best served making your own fat loss stack since over time you never know when a product will come off the shelves or the ingredients will change and you might not respond the same.

Tried and true: Ephedrine, Caffeine and Yohimbine...I kind of view ehedrine as a borderline supplement because it is not outright banned (I don't think)

Simple, cheap and effective. This was all I used pre-competition and got peeled off of it.

Last edited:
green tea extract 1000mg 3 times a day.walmart has caffeine pills that are 200mg. bottle cost less than 4 bucks

Thanks for the input guys. A buddy at the gym suggest buying caffeine separately and simply using that. Just might have to give it a shot.

At the moment, I'm still natural which is why I asked for OTC. That's going to change later in 2013 though, so I'll take the suggestions for knowledge. lol

I did that with 4EverFit's 200mg caffeine caps that came in a bottle of 100. I think it ran me like $4 online lol.

OTC stuff, the only one I ever use is DNPXII by pro supplements. Otherwise it's clen or the eca stack. Generally I try to avoid stimulants if I have energy to train as I find the lift they give you is effective initially but fades quickly with regular use.

When it comes to OTC fat burners, what works best out there? Or what have you heard good things about?

I've tried a few and the only one I have found to live up to the hype was Oxy Elite Pro. Would like to try Lipo 6 next, but have heard mixed reviews on it.
If you decided to go with a non-OTC fat burner, may I suggest ManPower's ECA stack. It opens up my lungs like crazy (allowing me to do cardio much more efficiently) along with the proper amount of stimulants-which seem to always give me the results I'm looking for, without the crazy jitters some OTC products tend to produce.

I think you can still buy 7 packs for $110 shipped, or individually like $26?

I use the OEP or Redline they do help curb appetite which will help in burning, also give me the extra pep in my step to be productive thru the day..just my .02

OTC stuff, the only one I ever use is DNPXII by pro supplements. Otherwise it's clen or the eca stack. Generally I try to avoid stimulants if I have energy to train as I find the lift they give you is effective initially but fades quickly with regular use.

DNPX is some damn good shit.

The only OTC fat burner i take is called Alpha Burn by Genomyx.

Basically the same thing as Yomhimbine Hcl except its the 30% Rauwolscine version. Doesn't give you the nauseas feeling you get with regular Y.

Pretty cheap too.

other than that, just toggle between EC stack and Clen.

was using phentraburn a recent one w in couple years and worked wonders on me....

OEP + T2 worked pretty good for me.. But this was a while back.. Probably changed the formulas by now

I'd stick with synthetine syntheselen combination. It works at least as good as eca

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws