over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat burning peptides...

Creep

Registered
Newbies
out of all the peptides available, which ones are best suited for lipolysis or fat burning?

Spend the money on GH instead.

But if you're dead set on peptides I had good results from Ipam, using Hex now but not seeing the results I got from Ipam I'm going back to the Ipam when my Hex is done. Tesamorelin is supposedly used to keep fat down in HIV patients but it's hard to find the stuff my source doesn't have it at least, I've always wanted to try it.

But none gave the results GH did, they're kinda just extra tools in my mind.

Hgh fragment seems to get pretty good reviews. Most stack it with gh.

But if you're dead set on peptides I had good results from Ipam, using Hex now but not seeing the results I got from Ipam I'm going back to the Ipam when my Hex is done. Tesamorelin is supposedly used to keep fat down in HIV patients but it's hard to find the stuff my source doesn't have it at least, I've always wanted to try it.

THIS.

GH will bring on a host of other benefits too.
HGH Frag works but you need to be fasted quite a while for it to really do its job. I'd rather use exo GH and not worry. And this is from someone who used pep religiously for years before touching GH.

THIS.

GH will bring on a host of other benefits too.
HGH Frag works but you need to be fasted quite a while for it to really do its job. I'd rather use exo GH and not worry. And this is from someone who used pep religiously for years before touching GH.

GH Frag always fucked me up when I used it, made me instantly lightheaded and intensely crave fruit each time the few times I used it. I know there is a word for that but can't think of it right now, could have been bad product but never touched it again....

But the Hex makes me hungry which it's not supposed to do that either so maybe I'm just weird.

Peptides have a place as a tool in the box but for me they're just an add on, actual GH blows them out results wise all around and it's not like peps are exactly cheap compared to even good GH.

How do you dose ipamorelin?

How do you dose ipamorelin?

Don’t remember to be honest I would have to research dosages again before I use it next time but I’ll check my logs tomorrow for you. I do recall it was a low dose, i used it before bed with 4iu GH in the morning. I did notice a difference when I added the ipam to the GH but on its own I probably wouldn’t even bother. My thinking was that it would help me stimulate my natural GH pulse at night rather than using it on its own as a replacement.

I know for some guys money isn’t an issue and even for myself personally I throw a lot of money around when it comes to this stuff because I see it as an investment in myself but really whatever you’re going to pay for peps the results just aren’t there compared to GH and that’s assuming the peps are cheaper which I’ve found in many cases for good quality ones they definitely are not.

used tesa and ipa from a "US" compounding pharmacy (bs, they got their powders from China just like everyone else did). i saw some changes in my body comp but nothing exceptional. i could've tightened my diet a little more and probably gotten the same results. i just wish i could've seen if my igf-1 was actually increased from them.

used tesa and ipa from a "US" compounding pharmacy (bs, they got their powders from China just like everyone else did). i saw some changes in my body comp but nothing exceptional. i could've tightened my diet a little more and probably gotten the same results. i just wish i could've seen if my igf-1 was actually increased from them.

Did you notice a difference between the tesa and ipam?

honestly go for clen, not a peptide but works much better for fat loss than hgh. hgh has many other benefits but when it comes to just fat burning i find clen much superior and cheaper

Don’t remember to be honest I would have to research dosages again before I use it next time but I’ll check my logs tomorrow for you. I do recall it was a low dose, i used it before bed with 4iu GH in the morning. I did notice a difference when I added the ipam to the GH but on its own I probably wouldn’t even bother. My thinking was that it would help me stimulate my natural GH pulse at night rather than using it on its own as a replacement.

I know for some guys money isn’t an issue and even for myself personally I throw a lot of money around when it comes to this stuff because I see it as an investment in myself but really whatever you’re going to pay for peps the results just aren’t there compared to GH and that’s assuming the peps are cheaper which I’ve found in many cases for good quality ones they definitely are not.
I actually prefer cjc dac and ghrp-2 to generic GH, 2 mg cjc dac per week and 200 mcg ghrp-2 3× per day, is superior in my experience. I'm planning on trying ipamorelin, but not sure how high I would need to dose it.

Thx for all the input, ya I guess the obvious answer= GH

Did you notice a difference between the tesa and ipam?
i had some noticeable water retention with the Tesa, especially in the first two weeks or so but it seemed to subside. Following that there seemed to be some volumization & fullness happening and i think the scale reflected that. i don't take gear so when these changes happened to my body i don't think it was only my imagination. on both i think there was some slight fat loss as well but nothing crazy. i also had quite a few hours of fasting before administering each compound, so who knows, maybe that itself took care of the fat loss. I had very high hopes for both but in the end i don't even know if it was worth the trouble and/or money. Of the two i'd say that Tesa produced a more "noticeable" difference but maybe not necessarily for the better if you're a person who really hates water retention and is strictly going for fat loss.

i had some noticeable water retention with the Tesa, especially in the first two weeks or so but it seemed to subside. Following that there seemed to be some volumization & fullness happening and i think the scale reflected that. i don't take gear so when these changes happened to my body i don't think it was only my imagination. on both i think there was some slight fat loss as well but nothing crazy. i also had quite a few hours of fasting before administering each compound, so who knows, maybe that itself took care of the fat loss. I had very high hopes for both but in the end i don't even know if it was worth the trouble and/or money. Of the two i'd say that Tesa produced a more "noticeable" difference but maybe not necessarily for the better if you're a person who really hates water retention and is strictly going for fat loss.

Thanks for the info, interesting especially considering that Tesa is intended to reduce stomach fat in HIV patients.....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws