over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat Burning Supps for heart condition.

V-Man

Registered
Are there any safe supplements that I can take to enhance fat burning for someone who has a heart condition.

Right now I just use CLA and green tea.

Thanks

Supplements: Acetyl L-Carnitine, Guggulsterones, get a good multi vitamin/mineral, mushroom extracts... also do protein shakes and add in any seperate amino acid power you can find to help gh levels, dhea, melatonin, deer antler extract, yohimbine... assuming u live in usa and that stuff is legal.

I would do more cardio (jogging/walking)... get your blood work done to check if everyone is ok... up the good fats, keep protein high, and use carbs around workouts.

I have the same problem due to anxiety and really haven't found anything that works with a stimulant effect with the exception of gh. I would suggest researching more on the ones mentioned above, I don't think that they will be that effective or worth the investment. But that's just me.

Meant to say without stimulant effects not with

Last edited:
I have Anti-phospholipid Syndrome which means my blood gets thick or sticky and had surgery gone bad 18 mos ago. I have tried several products including stimulant-free only to find that the only things that i can take are:

T3/T4
CLA
Albuterol 2-4 x day (This one you have to be careful with to. Get dr ok first)

I have been able to get my bf extremely low with this and a good diet which I don't let my bf get above 8% anymore which makes it easier to drop from 8 then it is at 14-15%.

Last edited:
CLA sucks....I recommend a good dose of cardio and healthy diet. I would make to use two tablespoons of EVCO. Green tea is healthy, but I believe it takes a long time to see any fat loss benefits.

Stay away from Yohimbe or DNP

Synthetine (L-carnitine) should be safe, but I would talk to the doctor before taking any supplement if you have a heart condition.

Yes, definitely talk to your doctor first. If I'm not mistaken, L-Carnitine is actually good for the heart.

I was born with a heart defect, and i have never had any issues with DNP ever!!! not telling any one to use it, but im speaking on my own personal experience. ECA is ok as well as long as i dont go overboard with it. personally dont like clen, or how it makes me feel, and ive used t3 many times again with no issues. just play it safe, and dont go overboard with anything you decide to use.

I believe Carnitine is more for cognitive performance rather as a thermogenic.

Same for CLA <-- studies shown barely any effects on body-recomposition. If anything maybe a slight change in body-recomp. Dieting harder and more cardio yields a faster approach then supplementing with CLA.

I think ECA is someones best bet.

200mg Caffeine, Ephedrine HCL 25mg, Aspirin

2-3x daily.

Synthetine (L-carnitine) should be safe, but I would talk to the doctor before taking any supplement if you have a heart condition.

I agree, a doctor consultation is a must...But I would look into Synthetine for sure!

I believe Carnitine is more for cognitive performance rather as a thermogenic.

Same for CLA <-- studies shown barely any effects on body-recomposition. If anything maybe a slight change in body-recomp. Dieting harder and more cardio yields a faster approach then supplementing with CLA.

I think ECA is someones best bet.

200mg Caffeine, Ephedrine HCL 25mg, Aspirin

2-3x daily.

Well, someone with heart issues should not be taking ECA. Furthermore, ALCAR is more for cognitive performance.

yea i can not take any kind of stmilutes fat burners even the likes of t-3 or t-4 cause that jittrey just feel like crap.so i am thinking of trying some gw-501516.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws