over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fat burning tips and trick

seala8

Registered
Fat Burning Tips and Tricks

First, to increase the amount of fat you burn, lift weights first.
You do this because it helps deplete your body of blood glucose before you start cardio work. By doing this it takes less time for your body to reach the "fat burning" threshold of your body's energy supply (Glycogen) system. This is where you stop running off body sugar, and your body switches to a longer lasting fuel.
Remember that your body doesn't know when you need to stop running, only your brain tell you when to stop. Your body hasn't changed since being a Caveman, so if a Sabertooth Cat is chasing you, and you have to run all day, your body has to use a fuel that can sustain being burned all day. But I digress, after you lift, then do cardio, for about 3/4 of the time you normally do.

Precursory steps: Try very hard to cut sugar from your diet completely.

Protein Intake: This is of primary importance. Eat lean beef, chicken, turney, fish, egg whites, etc.

Carbohydrate Intake: The keywords here are Impact Carbs. That is carbs that impact the level of blood sugar you have. Look up the nutritional facts of carbs, find out which ones you can stand to eat, and stick with those.

Mental Health: You've got to allow your body to "cheat." Give yourself rest days. If you decide to throw in a workout, work on your Core (back and abs). Abs recover quickly. Your body will get used to this regimen and will adjust to it, fat loss will gradually slow until you stabilize if you are strict 100% of the time. You might also go crazy if you don't allow yourself rest, and a little pleasure food about once every 10 days or so.

Lastly: Get a friend to workout with you. If you do, it's someone who will keep you honest. It's too easy at times to talk yourself out of things. But if you have a buddy who will call you up and say it's time to go to the gym, you've got a commitment not just to him, but to yourself.

Very good advise

This is great advise because I have been doing just the opposite cardio first then working out with weights. I am going to give this a try and see if my body respondes. Thank you for the advise!!! catdagger1

great post...i always do my cardio after my workout

after you lift, then do cardio, for about 3/4 of the time you normally do.

The more I read the less I feel I will ever understand anything. Break up cardio, do it in the morning, intervals. more than 45 minutes, not to much you wont grow. do it for three quarters time after you lift. LOST

after you lift, then do cardio, for about 3/4 of the time you normally do.

hes saying if you usually do cardio before you lift and lets say you do 45 mins of cardio, don't. lift first and then do 30 mins of cardio.

catdagger1

I think that for someone of my age this should work well. I am in my 50's now and my BMI has naturally slowed down. I am going to be starting hormone replacement therapy soon and hope that it will speed that up a bit. I used to be able to eat any damn thing I wanted and never gain fat weight but that is not the case now lol. I understand what the man is talking about as far as getting lost with all the different Ideas about whats right and whats wrong though.I am going to just switch to weights first and then do my cardio I have a good feeling it is going to help burn and keep the fat off of my old ass body...

Last edited:
I think that for someone of my age this should work well. I am in my 50's now and my BMI has naturally slowed down. I am going to be starting hormone replacement therapy soon and hope that it will speed that up a bit. I used to be able to eat any damn thing I wanted and never gain fat weight but that is not the case now lol. I understand what the man is talking about as far as getting lost with all the different Ideas about whats right and whats wrong though.I am going to just switch to weights first and then do my cardio I have a good feeling it is going to help burn and keep the fat off of my old ass body...

your going to find out that you can lift heavier weights since you arent completely burnt out from your cardio activity.

your going to find out that you can lift heavier weights since you arent completely burnt out from your cardio activity.

I am sure your right about that. That would be fine by me for real lol...thanks brother

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity