over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat burning

deebo

Newbies
Someone mentioned a supplement called DNP. Anyone know about or experienced this supplements?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Doctorate of Nursing Practice. DNP is a terminal professional degree in nursing practice, an alternative to the research focused doctoral degree. The curriculum for the DNP degree builds on traditional master's programs by providing education in evidence-based practice, quality improvement, and systems leadership. Furthermore, the DNP is intended to be a parity degree with other health care doctorates such as psychology, medicine, and dentistry.

Prosupps DNP X Thermogenic Amplifier Dietary Supplement Capsules,
Is this what you are referring to ?

Simple. DO NOT PARTICIPATE

Someone mentioned a supplement called DNP. Anyone know about or experienced this supplements?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I have never taking any of it, but I have read about it, it acan be some dangerous stuff if not taking correct, is what I understand

Simple. DO NOT PARTICIPATE

Agreed....I have read about this for years and still haven't brought myself to try it. You can screw yourself really bad if you don't know what you are doing.

Agreed....I have read about this for years and still haven't brought myself to try it. You can screw yourself really bad if you don't know what you are doing.

Yeah bro, in the beginners section, your talking death if you screw up. Even most advanced bber's don't mess with DNP. Just not worth it man grab the clen and hit the tren[emoji106]

Yeah bro, in the beginners section, your talking death if you screw up. Even most advanced bber's don't mess with DNP. Just not worth it man grab the clen and hit the tren[emoji106]

Exactly. And this compound can sneak up on you and you easily overdose. Also some people experience allergic reactions to it. I have a friend who did and it screwed him over pretty badly.

Just a little bit of Tren and a tight diet will work wonders.....but I wouldn't recommend Tren to someone who hasn't had a few cycles under their belt and knows how to listen to their body.

Exactly. And this compound can sneak up on you and you easily overdose. Also some people experience allergic reactions to it. I have a friend who did and it screwed him over pretty badly.

Just a little bit of Tren and a tight diet will work wonders.....but I wouldn't recommend Tren to someone who hasn't had a few cycles under their belt and knows how to listen to their body.

Very well said. Agreed fully

If someone is this clueless (not trying to insult you) to what DNP is then I advise NOT taking it. For those who do know what it is (I used it in the 90s) then spend a shit load of time researching online then research some more.

I can tell you of 2 nasty "sides" or "coincidences" that happened to me but don't want to have the naysayers think I am just talking shit with my tin foil hat on. Just do your research first.

Search on Google for " DNP, best dieting drug" and Lyle Mcdonald, this is the most comprehensive DNP thread in existence, spend a few weeks reading all 130+ pages.

If someone is this clueless (not trying to insult you) to what DNP is then I advise NOT taking it. For those who do know what it is (I used it in the 90s) then spend a shit load of time researching online then research some more.

I can tell you of 2 nasty "sides" or "coincidences" that happened to me but don't want to have the naysayers think I am just talking shit with my tin foil hat on. Just do your research first.

Search on Google for " DNP, best dieting drug" and Lyle Mcdonald, this is the most comprehensive DNP thread in existence, spend a few weeks reading all 130+ pages.

Hey NY I like Lyle and have read almost all of his stuff. He is hated on a lot but I think he is a ok guy, very clever and i love his writing style. He did himself have near death exp with DNP !lol His nasty sarcastic sense of humor I LOVE !

one thing comes to mind he said to someone ..

do you usually spit on people face's first before you ask them a question ? lol

i was a regular on his board at one point.

never heard of it

Slice is just being humble mate. He is the board guru on DNP here and have extensive experience on how NOT to cross LD50 on DNP !

anyone with DNP questions please contact little slice on his work email address for a personalised DNP Protocol at [email protected] or tweet your questions on twitter with hashtag #DNPLD50LS

Hey NY I like Lyle and have read almost all of his stuff. He is hated on a lot but I think he is a ok guy, very clever and i love his writing style. He did himself have near death exp with DNP !lol His nasty sarcastic sense of humor I LOVE !

one thing comes to mind he said to someone ..

do you usually spit on people face's first before you ask them a question ? lol

i was a regular on his board at one point.

Lol yeah Lyle is an angry little man and was much more laid back in the 90s when I use to converse with him and when we both did DNP.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Lol yeah Lyle is an angry little man and was much more laid back in the 90s when I use to converse with him and when we both did DNP.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
Really wow so u were proper mates with him and did DNP together? U must have many wicked stories. Please share some stuff with us when u have little spare time. Cheers mate

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity