over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat Gain ??

mxer_kx

Registered
Hello all I have a quick question I have recently Begain a cycle consisting of weeks 1-10 test prop (100 mg eod) and weeks 1-4 anavar (40 mg a day)starting the first day of this cycle I increased my meals to one more going form 6 to 7 by adding a whey protein shake pre work out. I am just starting my second week (yes i know its plenty early i am not questiong the products effectiveness though) now and have put some slight fat on. What I am wondering is the extra meal worth it to have in ther in terms of muscle gain would I still make ok gains with the original 6 I had or would it be more beneficial to have the 7th meal in ther and run some clen or clen and t3 with it to minimize fat gain while increasing muscle mass?

some info

Diet: with 7 meals all meals are spaced out 2 hours apart except the meal after pwo shake

Meal1 16 Egg whites, 130 Gr. Brown rice, and one medium banana
Meal2 1 can of tuna with 1/2 tbls of half fat mayo, and 2 tbls of all natty peanut butter
Meal3 125 gr Lean stewing steak and veggies
Meal4 Whey shake and one medium banana or apple
Meal5 pwo 50gr whey, 45gr dextrose and 45gr maltodextrin
Meal6 8oz chicken breast, 170 gr brown rice, and veggies
Meal7 250 Gr cottage and 2 tbls udos oil or natural peanut butter

Diet with 6 meals spaced out 2.5 hrs except meal after pwo shake

Meal1 8 Egg whites, 24 gr whey 130 Gr. Brown rice, and one medium banana
Meal2 1 can of tuna with 1/2 tbls of half fat mayo, and 2 tbls of all natty peanut butter
Meal3 125 gr Lean stewing steak, veggies and one medium banana or apple
Meal4 pwo 50gr whey, 45gr dextrose and 45gr maltodextrin
Meal5 8oz chicken breast, 170 gr brown rice, and veggies
Meal6 250 Gr cottage and 2 tbls udos oil or natural peanut butter

supplements: Whey protein (contains 5 grams bcaa ber 24 gram scoop), CEE, noxplode, fish oils, vitamin pack and gluscosamine

Training

Monday: shoulders, traps fore arms, abs
Tuesday: legs
Wednesday:OFF
Thursday: Chest, tris, abs
Friday:Back,Bis
Saturday:OFF
Sunday :OFF
Cardio is done every day in the morning on a empty stomach

Stats:
Age 23
Height 5'6
weight 174

Any info would be greatly appreciated thank you and take care

Just my take...But instead of asking yourself what drugs you can add to limit fat gain...Ask yourself how you can modify your diet or training in order to limit and possible cut fat gain out all together.

Supplements is a very small piece of the pie bro. Work the others around and see if they don't fit.

sorry my fault i guess i wasnt to clear ill try to explain a little better and just to clarify i know drugs arnt miracle workers it takes hard work dedication proper nutrition, training and rest but as for my question does anyone have any suggestions as to if that extra meal is necessary to maximize muscle because i feel that even with 1/2 hour cardio everyday that is what has caused my fat gain and the only reasons i suggested the clen or t3 was that if that 7th meal was necessary would it be beneficial to have something to aid in fat loss and if not any other tips as to how to prevent fat increase and prevent muscle loss from excessive cardio

I would not add clen or T3 while trying to gain weight... I don't have any medical proof about this, but i go with what i feel, and whenever i use clen and T3, i feel like my heart is "not right"... with the excess weight, you are already putting strain on your heart... adding clen and T3 would do more damage than good... just my personal opinion, not based on anything really except what i feel. so take it with a grain of salt :)

as for the extra meal... i know how to tempting it is to want to go from 170 lbs to 190 lbs in 1 week :D ... and the only thing that comes to mind when you want to do that is "add more food, and do a little more cardio to limit fat gains"... well, it doesn't work that way. if you are gaining 1 lb per week or more, you don't need to add anything. if you gain less than 1 lb in 2 weeks, just add a 500 calorie meal. just MHO.

I would not add clen or T3 while trying to gain weight... I don't have any medical proof about this, but i go with what i feel, and whenever i use clen and T3, i feel like my heart is "not right"... with the excess weight, you are already putting strain on your heart... adding clen and T3 would do more damage than good... just my personal opinion, not based on anything really except what i feel. so take it with a grain of salt :)

as for the extra meal... i know how to tempting it is to want to go from 170 lbs to 190 lbs in 1 week :D ... and the only thing that comes to mind when you want to do that is "add more food, and do a little more cardio to limit fat gains"... well, it doesn't work that way. if you are gaining 1 lb per week or more, you don't need to add anything. if you gain less than 1 lb in 2 weeks, just add a 500 calorie meal. just MHO.

i agree, clen makes me not feel right, and in my pesonal opinion the ECA stack is far more effective than clen. also agree that T3 and weight gain don't mix, in fact if i am not mistaken T3 eats up both fat and muscle

Cut out the extra meal!!

thanks guys i appreciate im going for a lean bulk just to clarify and i totally know what you guys are talking about with the clen something just feels off. nothing unbareable or anything just i guess strange. but so that makes sense then right the extra meal is what was causing the fat gain ?

A week is not enough to assess your progresses... what you think is fat may just be water retention due to AAS. Give it a little more time to draw conclusions...

T3 & clen are a no-no.

And to be honest, even not knowing your metabolism, I don't feel you're eating that much that you could put on fat so quickly, especially when doing cardio eveyday.

Also why no carbs in meals n°2 & 3? Last meal of the day I can understand, but here... :confused:

Don't be affraid to mix fats and carbs bro... just spread your carbs evenly throughout the day (= carbs in every meal, but less at a time) and do the same with fats.

Keep in mind that to build muscle you must be in a state of anabolism... ie all your meals must provide the three macro nutrients in proper quantities. The brown rice you eat is not even a low GI carb (rice, even with all its fibers, has a very high GI)... by meal n°2 your body will have to break down the proteins contained in your tuna to make glucose and keep its blood sugar level on the safe side.

Protein and veggies (your meal n°3) won't build much more muscles...

thank you very much do you have any suggestions as to what i could possibly add in ther ? would just a apple be sufficent as listed in Big A precontest article ? or something like putting my tuna in a wheat tortilla (gi of 30) or drinking skim milk ?and as for the brown rice i have two questions would it beneficial to have something like brown rice wich medium gi (rated at 50) in ther because its right after my cardio? and if not any suggestions for a lower gi carb other then oatmeal for breakfast?

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner