advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat Gripz....anyone using these for biceps?

Shockrock3

Registered
Newbies
What is the general opinion on these and the claim about bigger biceps using them, etc.?

I have em and use em… I’ve personally never noticed anything other than my grip strength increasing. I already have great grip strength, but the fat grips definitely made it stronger.

Cage

I've made some poor man's Fat Gripz out of pipe insulation and that worked pretty well for me.

Don't know about the increase in muscle size but a fatter grip seems to lessen tendonitis in the elbows. I use tsunami bars a lot on the cables for arm work.

I bought a pair and used them for a quite a while. Honestly, I can't tell a difference. Of all the gadgets I have purchased through the years, this one is on my list of non-essential. (I think if you specifically want to increase grip strength or forearm size, perhaps they would be effective).

Can't speak to added growth or anything, but I have very large hands with long fingers, and I have felt a notable improvement in some exercises using them, simply because - maybe for the first time - I have a proper grip on the bar or handle.

I bought a pair and used them for a quite a while. Honestly, I can't tell a difference. Of all the gadgets I have purchased through the years, this one is on my list of non-essential. (I think if you specifically want to increase grip strength or forearm size, perhaps they would be effective).
I think they are beneficial if you are focused on using exclusively light weight on certain movements..but going heavy I really don’t see the benefit.

I was going for a heavy strapless deadlift at one point and they got me there..but that’s really niche

It is nothing more than a claim.

The is no ‘special’ bar that will increase the size of your biceps.

I wish I was.

What is the general opinion on these and the claim about bigger biceps using them, etc.?
More for grip and forearms than biceps but they work and bigger forearms are more rare than big bis And training bis with them still hits the bis so……..I have two sets if you’re talking the blue FAT GRIPZ

Grip4rce are better. You have to actively squeeze them shut

i used to use the cheap big back grips, they just felt cozy, pain in the ass to keep using. if i want to alleviate forearms on bicep lifts, OPEN and SPREAD YOUR FINGERS and PALM IT. works wonders. I've had tendonitis in my forearms, golf, and tennis elbow at diff times. if forearm tendonitis is killing youf or biceps, start lifting heavier in your back exercises and let forearms have a break for 3-4 weeks.

i have good sized forearms people used to call me pop eye, never liked being called that. but they were to my advantage in muay thai fighting. genetically, but what really helps them grow is grabbing a bench olympic bar and doing motorcycle revs' (if youve ever rode a dirtbike) and let it roll out into your fingertips upwards and toward you , upwards for brachial ... add weights if its too easy, i usally do 3-4x 20 1x per week but mine are bigger than my biceps rn and tris post hospital in july, so it looks a bit ridiculous. plus ive torn both biceps and a tricep, makes it interesting....

I find them great for having something thicker in my hands. I have arthritis in my fingers from years of grappling, bjj and judo, I'm glad when my fingers get some rest during lifting. Can't say that they do anything for biceps activation. Still, one of the best gym gimmicks I bought.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity