over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fat kid being bullied lashes out...awesome MUST WATCH

lol, I think he just changed that little fuckers life for the better:)

Great form...kept his back straight and head up...thrusted through the hips!!

Hahahahahaha what a great way to start the day

Bad ass!!

The fat kid reminds me of my little cousin.

Hes short and chubby, but damn is he strong and hes got one hell of a temper. He dont get bullied anymore.

Not after he flipped a full size wooden picnic bench when he was pissed once.

He should have kicked the fuck out of him while he was laying their to make sure he got his point through , then did the same to the "buddy" that tried to help.

Bullys are bullys because its allowed , we have become a society of pussys that think it better to turn the other cheek , forgive and forget , love thy neighbor and all that shit and this makes for a feeding ground for people that don't follow those rules.

their is no reson for anybody to be pushed around

The video was deleted by YOUTUBE.
I wish I would have seen this.

you could just type in "bully gets slammed by fat Kid". I need to learn how to attach links.:eek:

Fuck yes that kid slammed the shit outta him, I really like to know what that kid was doing hoping around like that hahaha

He should have kicked the fuck out of him while he was laying their to make sure he got his point through , then did the same to the "buddy" that tried to help.

Bullys are bullys because its allowed , we have become a society of pussys that think it better to turn the other cheek , forgive and forget , love thy neighbor and all that shit and this makes for a feeding ground for people that don't follow those rules.

their is no reson for anybody to be pushed around

That statement is all ignorance. Fifty years ago there were bullys, one hundred years ago there were bullys, this isn't something new that has come along with the society of today. The difference is, back then a parent would tell their kid to stop letting the kid bully them and send them out to fight the kid. Nowadays it's all about feelings and letting kids do what they want to do to "find themselves", has nothing to do with forgiveness or turning the other cheek. Telling kids to respect each other and to love one another does not breed pussies, it breeds respectful members of society. You teach your kids to stand up for themselves, to not be bullied. My parents taught me to respect people, to love one another, to turn the other cheek. Well, I was not once bullied in my entire life. Have I been in fights, yes, but that was not my first reaction. I visit a prison every Monday night that is full of guys who acted out before thinking it through, most of them will be there for the rest of their lives. Guess what their parents taught them?

Good for this kid!!!

Last edited:
picked that lil kid up and slamed him....lol

That statement is all ignorance. Fifty years ago there were bullys, one hundred years ago there were bullys, this isn't something new that has come along with the society of today.

you are correct

OK , let me rephrase that then

People are bullied because they allow themselves to be bullied.

you are correct

OK , let me rephrase that then

People are bullied because they allow themselves to be bullied.

Agreed. Kids need to stand up for themselves and not expect others to do it for them. Too many times in society, we expect someone else to handle our problems. Parents don't want to parent, they want the schoold to do something about it. I watched on the news where a mother went on a school bus and beat the crap out of this girl for constantly hitting her child, the school did nothing about the kid hitting the other one, it made it worse. There is nothing wrong with kids fighting imo, but if one doesn't want to fight back, then there needs to be some intervention. Why don't the parents meet and the fat kids dad beat the shit out of the skinny ones right in front of him, then tell him he's next!!!:headbang:

Our gvt has this anti-bully campaign now too. What a joke

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity