over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fat kid being bullied lashes out...awesome MUST WATCH

word is that the Parents of the Skinny Kid are sueing.

wtf
their kid picks on another and clearly hits the other kid first then gets slammed, and think they have the right to sue because their kid picked the wrong day to pick on the fat kid
wtf

I bet that little shit now walks past the heavier kid with some fear in HIS heart! :D

( i wonder what the little shitters mom and dad look like and act like themselves)

wtf
their kid picks on another and clearly hits the other kid first then gets slammed, and think they have the right to sue because their kid picked the wrong day to pick on the fat kid
wtf

this is what is wrong with society, the lil punk gets what he deserves and his parents cry foul!!! The parents should be sued for not doing there job in teaching there kid to not bully!!!!

made my day... kid getting stuck in the face.. and just bursted. Little guy got we he deserved.. think he wil know not to talk shit to that kid again!:headbang:

wtf
wtf

i say good luck to them, they will be wasting their money. the evidence is in the other kid's favor, no doubt. any judge in his right mind will see that immediately. Any attorney worth a damn will see it and advise them to drop it.

that made my day. i just saw on the news that the fat kid is now getting sued.

Guys it was cool and all to see the fat boy stick up for himself, but you gotta understand the smaller kid was very close to becoming a quadraplegic, which I doubt you'd agree would be a suitable punishment for a little kid being a dick.

No it's not suitable but its a possible outcome for picking a fight with someone 4 times your size.

Any attorney worth a damn will see it and advise them to drop it.

Problem is there are plenty of attorneys that arent worth a damn that will take the case in a heartbeat. In high school a fat kid got into a fight with a suburban gangster. The fat kid slammed the gangster into his own car,denting the door, gangster kids parent sued and won.

YouTube - "fat kid owns bully"

heres another link... lol theres a million links....

good thing he didn't get dropped on his head... that would of been fucked. well i know he still kinda did, but im talking.. like pile drived.

its pretty funny that the little fuck was punking on the fat kid... he's a real bright one to not have factored in not only weight, but height into the matter.

Could never stand bullies, I was always defending the weaker in school and on. Even if the little punk brings a law suit, he has no case, he was the aggressor, he deserved every bit of that slam. Hopefully he learned a valuable lesson. Blessings to all. Minister.

I used to get picked on all the time when I was that kids age b/c I was tall and chubby. I dont know why, but little fucks always start shit with big kids. I pulled a similar move and destroyed my little bully when I was 9, one of the best days of my young life :headbang:

i suppose i was kind of a punk in school...i had a early growth spurt lol, height wise... ne way, i would just tease people. wouldn't hit anyone though. 99% of the time, i was just testing people... the brave ones that would stand up for themselves and tell me to fuck off or w/e, would instantly gain my respect.

What a slam.That kid is going to be future fighter for MTV's Bully Beatdown.

My advice for kids is to never allow other to disrespect or bully them, NEVER. Use the less violence that gets the job done (this is important, seriously injuring somebody won´t make you feel good) but if that is needed don´t hesitate, be smart tough, if a kid beat other kid in the school the teachers have no option but to suspend him... but there is nothing wrong with waiting for him outside the school, politely ask him to "please, there is a fine line between joking and disrespecting, you crossed the line and I encourage you to go back to joking asap"... if the guy decides to keep on bullying or moking you in a bad way... then you open hell gates for him :D this haened to me a couple times, I wasn´t happy to hurt somebody it got the job done, no disrespecting by anybody after that

No it's not suitable but its a possible outcome for picking a fight with someone 4 times your size.

"you fuck with the bull you get the horns"

like my daddy always said , if your gonna be stupid you better be tuff

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear