over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fat kid being bullied lashes out...awesome MUST WATCH

"you fuck with the bull you get the horns"

like my daddy always said , if your gonna be stupid you better be tuff

lol my parents taught be that if someone hits you, you hit that fucker back, HARDER. lol. i remember bringing it to my mom not that long ago, and shes all defensive and shit.... "not i didn't tell you that!!" trying to hide her guilty ass smirk.

Should have ripped his arms and legs off.

I'd like an apology from the fat kid.

Headline:
Mother of Bully Body-Slammed in Video Demands Apology From Her Son's Victim

Anyone else think thats a weird read? LOL.

Its pretty sad when a "kid" defends himself and gets nailed for it. The true lesson will never be learned now that adults are involved. Both kids are suspended which is wrong. You got the media involved. Lawyers...yadda yadda...If no one else got involved and this video wasn't posted, both kids would have just gone to school the next day and avoided one another. Enough said....lesson learned.

They should have a ring and boxing gloves in the office , when two kids fight send them to the gym to fight till they can walk.

then sit them both down and ask what the origional problem was?

I've told my kid not to start anything, but if if someone hits you you'd better take it to them.
My wife works at the same school my kids at and if my kid does what she's been told and gets into trouble she knows to have the school call me cuz I'll let them know that she's just following my directions.
Bullies can only thrive if theres a victim and my kid ain't ever going to be a victim.

I don't think the big kid cares if he got suspended. he kicked ass and now he gets a little vacation for his victory.

I liked the way he just walked away after slamming the kid like a nasty sack of potatoes!

The news clip said that now they call him "the punisher" and the other kid "rat boy"

He parents probably bought him an ice cream sundae when he got home.:headbang:

Rat Boys mother wants an apology. The apple never falls far from the tree.

i love how that bullies friend walks up as if he was going to do something. fat kid looks at him like "you want some?" then swag steps away haha

Agreed. Kids need to stand up for themselves and not expect others to do it for them. Too many times in society, we expect someone else to handle our problems. Parents don't want to parent, they want the schoold to do something about it. I watched on the news where a mother went on a school bus and beat the crap out of this girl for constantly hitting her child, the school did nothing about the kid hitting the other one, it made it worse. There is nothing wrong with kids fighting imo, but if one doesn't want to fight back, then there needs to be some intervention. Why don't the parents meet and the fat kids dad beat the shit out of the skinny ones right in front of him, then tell him he's next!!!:headbang:

Our gvt has this anti-bully campaign now too. What a joke

I absolutely agree with this. Why the fuck is the government worried about bullying? Hold the kid's parents responsible for raising their kid properly and worry about things that really matter like solving our fucking national debt crisis, fixing the housing market, unemployment, etc. It's just gov antics to sidetrack us from ACTUAL problems.

This should be the opening video for the WCW Smack Down! or what ever its called.
Play some kid rock with the video. bau with the bau!

It could be a training video. This is what you do when a bully picks on you.

The statement "pick on somebody your own size" takes on a whole new meaning.

They should have a ring and boxing gloves in the office , when two kids fight send them to the gym to fight till they can walk.

then sit them both down and ask what the origional problem was?

Casey speaks: YouTube - Casey Heynes exclusive ACA Interview - Bully Victim Who fought Back

I went to an all boys Jesuit prep high school and if you and if you had a beef with another student, the Priests and/or other (male) teachers would bring the class out to the field and would stand around in a circle and let you fight it out while they made sure no one got seriously injured. At the end, they'd make you shake hands and squash it. Worked for me and no one had any problems with it, although it was a hush-hush type situation.

here is an interview with both kids.

**broken link removed**

That skinny looking kid picked on a kid 3 times his size. He should have gotten suspended just for stupidity. :banghead:

HAHA... MAN THAT KID GAVE HIM A POWERBOMB... MUST HAVE LEARNED IT FROM THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR... LOVED IT. ..AS WELL AS ALL THE GUYS IN THE SHOP HERE WITH ME.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear