over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat Loss Help!?!

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Here is my dilema guys. So ive been working with a great trainer lately (JAson Theobald), Shelby you know him, and we have made some great changes to my physique. About 5 weeeks ago we decided to cut down some bodyfat as i was sitting as 12.5.

Heres the thing we started cutting and the first 2.5 weeks we lost some good wieght but no real changes on the pinches, couple mm or so. Which was fine we attributed most of the wieght loss to glycogen storage burning off. But here is the problem my abs will not get lean for the life of me. We are on a diet slpit of, 43% protein, 18% carbs and 39% fat at 2636 cals. It wierd because i look leaner but my pinches arent moving much. Example my abs 1.5 weeks ago pinched a 18mm while my bi pinched a 4mm. Not so lean abs and very lean bi lol. So we added in Dialene 4x(scivation), 1200 mgs. l-carnitine, and 10 mg yohimbine hcl as pre workout stack. Also lean out (beverly Int.) 2 caps before every meal. Novedex xt before bed to help drop estrogen and raise test. and 35 minutes liss cardio every morning. With 2 hiit seasons one monday and one friday

Anyways has anyone else had this problem. Any advice on how to help lean out some more. Im patient but its just frustrating lol

Forgot to mention im currently probably sitting at upper 10% range. 10.7-10.8 something like that.

35 min of cardio... I would up it to 45 min in the morning and 3 days a week do another 45 min at night, with the weight routine mid-day. Your body dosent hit fat burning zone until 30 min in a session. Whats your heart rate at while doing cardio? I keep mine between 135-145, but it changes with age and bf%.... Depending on your weight routine (i will not extend a weight session beyond 70 min) but you can do cardio after weights... After weights, your heart rate is already elevated, so once you begin cardio you are almost immediately in a fat burning zone.

How old are you? As we get older lower test levels will cause an increase in cortisol levels causing your body to hold onto fat. Even running test at HRT dose will help fat loss.

Diet looks good, but when you hit plateau dramatically changing the diet can be beneficial.... Diet is 90% of your results. The diet that worked for you last week, last month, last year may not work for you in the future. Ive learned from Phil that asses yourself/diet every 10 days (2weeks) to see if its working.

Another thing Ive learned, ask 10 people about your diet, get 10 different answers. Maybe its time to get another trainers opinion on your diet...

Last edited:
Have you been leaner than this before? What was your stomach like then?

Sounds like you just need to get leaner, it seems to be a stubborn spot for you. We all have them.

What is Jason's input?

Have you been leaner than this before? What was your stomach like then?

Sounds like you just need to get leaner, it seems to be a stubborn spot for you. We all have them.

What is Jason's input?

Always had issues with my stomach being my lean part. Ive never had a "six pack" top four is a s far as ive ever got on my own. Jason's saying lets just keep motoring through it and we will get there. Which is fine with me cause i know its not a race itas a marathon. Im hitting new lows every week so thats def. a good thing as far as im concerned so i know im not plateuing on the diet. My goal is to hit low single digits and then start adding some good quality muscle but i never want to be above 9-9.5 % basically stay as lean as possible off season. I hate feeling fat lol

Would u increase cardio shelby?

Always had issues with my stomach being my lean part. Ive never had a "six pack" top four is a s far as ive ever got on my own. Jason's saying lets just keep motoring through it and we will get there. Which is fine with me cause i know its not a race itas a marathon. Im hitting new lows every week so thats def. a good thing as far as im concerned so i know im not plateuing on the diet. My goal is to hit low single digits and then start adding some good quality muscle but i never want to be above 9-9.5 % basically stay as lean as possible off season. I hate feeling fat lol

Would u increase cardio shelby?

I would do whatever Jason told me to do ;)

lol thats what im doing. Its working i just genetically have fatty abs

lol thats what im doing. Its working i just genetically have fatty abs

If it's working, why are you questioning Jason's capability to shred the fat off you?

Jason knows his shit and it shows with his clients.

If it's working, why are you questioning Jason's capability to shred the fat off you?

Jason knows his shit and it shows with his clients.

im def. not questioning jasons ability. Ive been with him for a whuile and he has done wonders for me i was more or less just wondering if anyone else has had this same problem

im def. not questioning jasons ability. Ive been with him for a whuile and he has done wonders for me i was more or less just wondering if anyone else has had this same problem

Check your resting insuline, resting sugar,and cortisol levels

Emric can you elaborate on this a little more.

How do you check each of these.
If they are high/low what does that mean?
What to do if they are high/low?
If they are high/low what is that doing to him.

The reason i ask is i have the same problem. Can see my upper abs very well but the lowers are always covered in a thin layer of fat.

Yes

Check your resting insuline, resting sugar,and cortisol levels

You need to test these.........you cant just add cardio and expect to get leaner.....you could lose muscle in the end......it could be your routine, food choices, too many calories.......hormones, etc.....if what you are doing is not working, tell him......but be realistic.

Emric can you elaborate on this a little more.

How do you check each of these.
If they are high/low what does that mean?
What to do if they are high/low?
If they are high/low what is that doing to him.

The reason i ask is i have the same problem. Can see my upper abs very well but the lowers are always covered in a thin layer of fat.

I have the same problem as you do in regards to abs. Just below my belly button I cant seem to get rid of that fat that's there. It;s just a real pain in the ass to get rid of.

You need to test these.........you cant just add cardio and expect to get leaner.....you could lose muscle in the end......it could be your routine, food choices, too many calories.......hormones, etc.....if what you are doing is not working, tell him......but be realistic.

I have been and he is doing his job and making changes one at a time and seeing what is working. I was more or less just curious if this is a common accurance for fat to stick here on us

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws