over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat Loss peps

Papa Van Smack

Verified Customer
Registered
Guys, I feel like a tool for asking this.....I've used the search, read through things, confused the hell out of myself more so than when I started. I love GH for fatloss. I want the same fatloss effects from peps. When I first got in this game I said I wanted to get big.....they told me test/deca/dbol.....it worked. Can someone give me a good solid example of a good peptide cycle for fat loss? I normally used around 5iu's of gh if it matters and haven't at all for a few years. Thanks.

Ill be using ghrp 2 cjc 100mcg each 2-3 times a day. Will boost natural gh levels quite considerably. Frag 176 191 is for fatloss only but i really think ghrp and cjc is the way to go. Lost some fat while bulking with this combo

that's what I was thinking when I was "trying" to research, but I saw a couple different ghrp's and cjc's.......so which one's the right one?

If fat loss is your goal, it makes sense to go all out. Gh frag and ghrh/ghrp and gh will all provide the same lipolytic effect.

Using either of the 3 for fat loss requires the proper environment.

id recommend cjc-1293/grf 1-29 and either ghrp-6, ghrp-2 or ipamorelin. ghrp-6 is a ghrelin agonist so u can get severly hungry after taking depending on how much. ghrp-2 and ipamorelin do not have that effect. i personally use cjc/ghrp6 at 100mcg each at least before bed sometimes first thing in the morning also

My friend is running frag-176 191. at high doses 800 mcgs with amazing results. cutting down daily and freaky vascular. key seems to be high dose and fasting prior to and after dose.

Ak

Guys, I feel like a tool for asking this.....I've used the search, read through things, confused the hell out of myself more so than when I started. I love GH for fatloss. I want the same fatloss effects from peps. When I first got in this game I said I wanted to get big.....they told me test/deca/dbol.....it worked. Can someone give me a good solid example of a good peptide cycle for fat loss? I normally used around 5iu's of gh if it matters and haven't at all for a few years. Thanks.
HGH Frag is very commonly used for people looking to loose fat in localized areas. Frag is pretty cheap and very effective. You should notice drastic abdominal fat burning as well as other areas too. It's actually a really good combo. You can even add ephedrine and caffeine for pretty cheap to throw in there as well if you're not already taking some sort of ecay stack for fat burning/energy to increase the effectiveness even further.
A lot of people get great results from HGH frag, taken 30 minutes prior to fasted cardio. Doing it on an empty stomach for both the frag and the cardio makes all the difference.
Extreme Peptide - Peptides - Research Chemicals!

ipa/grf-129 during the day and cjc-1293 or 1295/ghrp-6 or 2 pre-bed

how can you guys run such high doses of frag? it seems so expensive to run?

It can be expensive. I run at 1.5-2mg per day. That is pricey... But, the good news is, with the proper protocol and environment: You don't have to use it for too long. It is worth the money to speed the process up. I can do in 3 weeks, what would typically take me 5-6 weeks.

For what it's worth, 800mcg in a single dose is overkill. 400-500mcg should max out gh frag's lipolytic effect. At 800mcg, you are wasting 300-400mcg.

I only use it in a fasted state and when I will be doing cardio or some activity that will be burning energy.

If I plan a day where I won't eat until the evening then I will take multiple doses and try to get in two cardio sessions. I may take 3 -4 doses in that case. Multiple dose day I go for 500 mcg per dose.

If I plan to eat earlier I will take it in the morning and exercise and wait 2 - 3 hours before I eat after exercise.

As I am trying to lose weight I may do this 3 times a week.

Using it like this makes it go further. A vial last me a week. Makes it cheaper than Adipex from a local weight loss clinic.

Last edited:
So you could take HGH Frag before bed, wake up and do morning cardio? I mean that's considered a 8-9 hour fasted period. Is it best to use it subq or IM? I'm thinking 300-500mcg before bed for 5 weeks would be good for fat burning.

Also, Can you use hgh frag along side ipamorelin and cjc 1293?

Last edited:
So you could take HGH Frag before bed, wake up and do morning cardio? I mean that's considered a 8-9 hour fasted period. Is it best to use it subq or IM? I'm thinking 300-500mcg before bed for 5 weeks would be good for fat burning.

Also, Can you use hgh frag along side ipamorelin and cjc 1293?

If you want to release ffa's for morning cardio, dose 60 minutes prior to cardio.

Subcutaneous injection.

Can be used with ipamorelin/mod grf... However, you must realize that gh frag releases free fatty acids, this will blunt the gh release from ipamorelin/mod grf. I dose peptides 60 minutes pre-cardio at the same time that I dose gh frag. Then dose peptides pre-bed... Gh frag throughout the day.

I am going to switch over to petides 60 minutes before cardio, gh frag right before I do cardio.

It can be expensive. I run at 1.5-2mg per day. That is pricey... But, the good news is, with the proper protocol and environment: You don't have to use it for too long. It is worth the money to speed the process up. I can do in 3 weeks, what would typically take me 5-6 weeks.

For what it's worth, 800mcg in a single dose is overkill. 400-500mcg should max out gh frag's lipolytic effect. At 800mcg, you are wasting 300-400mcg.

interesting, see i thought frag would be something you run during a long run to keep the bodyfat down while bulking hard; maybe on a cycle for example. is frag at high doses for short periods effective at burning alot of fat in a short amount of time? (using the the right protocol of course)

interesting, see i thought frag would be something you run during a long run to keep the bodyfat down while bulking hard; maybe on a cycle for example. is frag at high doses for short periods effective at burning alot of fat in a short amount of time? (using the the right protocol of course)

I wouldn't use gh frag when bulking. I'd use peptides or peptides+gh when bulking. I could make an argument to use gh frag pre-cardio on non workout days, when bulking. However, I just use peptides or peptides/gh in that circumstance.

GH frag wouldn't be useful in an environment where insulin is present. Also it wouldn't be useful regarding fat oxidation when ingested fat or carbs are present.

GH frag will be effective for however long or short you need it to be effective for. You could get significant fat loss week 1, week 2, week 3 when using fasted then activity to oxidize fat. Then keeping fat and carbs extremely low as you continue to dose gh frag. I use it with a modified PSMF. Fat intake for the day is very, very low. Carb intake is very, very low. Protein intake is high.

I wouldn't use gh frag when bulking. I'd use peptides or peptides+gh when bulking. I could make an argument to use gh frag pre-cardio on non workout days, when bulking. However, I just use peptides or peptides/gh in that circumstance.

GH frag wouldn't be useful in an environment where insulin is present. Also it wouldn't be useful regarding fat oxidation when ingested fat or carbs are present.

GH frag will be effective for however long or short you need it to be effective for. You could get significant fat loss week 1, week 2, week 3 when using fasted then activity to oxidize fat. Then keeping fat and carbs extremely low as you continue to dose gh frag. I use it with a modified PSMF. Fat intake for the day is very, very low. Carb intake is very, very low. Protein intake is high.

thanks bro, i get it now. would you bother with 2 larger doses in the morning/night in conjunction with peps and aas?

i personally use cjc/ghrp6 at 100mcg each at least before bed sometimes first thing in the morning also

That's the protocol I intend to run starting in a couple weeks. This will be my first foray into the world of peptides. I'm looking forward to it.

thanks bro, i get it now. would you bother with 2 larger doses in the morning/night in conjunction with peps and aas?

Sure, the morning before cardio will be ideal. You could easily max out lipolysis with a large(r) dose of gh frag. Using it before bed is up to you. If insulin is low at that time, then go ahead.

My friend is running frag-176 191. at high doses 800 mcgs with amazing results. cutting down daily and freaky vascular. key seems to be high dose and fasting prior to and after dose.

Ak

You are absolutely right... Running is the best way to cutting down the weight.
In general, by the use of running we can burn 374 calories in 30 mins..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131