over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat loss stopped

jack98

Registered
So, ive been eating 2.2k cals for the past 3 months and have lost about 2 lbs a week considtantly. Im down from 235 to 204. i would say im 9-10 pct bodyfat currently. ive never gotten completely shredded. this may be close to the most cut up ive been, but i want to keep my options open about doing a show later on in the summer, so i want to drop even more and inexperienced in doing so

however, the past week my weight stayed the same. And this week im up 2 lbs to 206. I did add masteron to my TRT dose of test in the past 8 days. I dont know if this is water weight from the mast though.

It is time to switch something up. I either need to drop my cals to below 2k which is going to be tough and i am unsure if it is the right call. i could carb cycle and see if that works.

or i need to add cardio. so i guess my questions is

how much cardio is too much? to me, ive had best results with high intensity cardio like boxing class, but i realize that over doing that could lead to muscle loss. maybe, boxing twice a week, and long steady state cardio 3x's a week?

So, ive been eating 2.2k cals for the past 3 months and have lost about 2 lbs a week considtantly. Im down from 235 to 204. i would say im 9-10 pct bodyfat currently. ive never gotten completely shredded. this may be close to the most cut up ive been, but i want to keep my options open about doing a show later on in the summer, so i want to drop even more and inexperienced in doing so

however, the past week my weight stayed the same. And this week im up 2 lbs to 206. I did add masteron to my TRT dose of test in the past 8 days. I dont know if this is water weight from the mast though.

It is time to switch something up. I either need to drop my cals to below 2k which is going to be tough and i am unsure if it is the right call. i could carb cycle and see if that works.

or i need to add cardio. so i guess my questions is

how much cardio is too much? to me, ive had best results with high intensity cardio like boxing class, but i realize that over doing that could lead to muscle loss. maybe, boxing twice a week, and long steady state cardio 3x's a week?

That's pretty good for staying at the same calorie level. You already answered your question though. Either drop the cals or start some cardio. Throw it in slowly, like 3 times a week 20 to 30 min LISS. Increase the time as you start to stagnate. Add in the HIIT when you really need to crank things up.

Its called a plateau. SOmething needs to change. SImple, either more card and more weights or less calories.

You can also change up your diet for a couple of weeks and see if it gets a new kickstart. Try taking out almost all your carbs for 2 weeks and see if your metabolism gets back on track. Then you can slowly introduce more back in the mix.

All good advice. How about a huge cheat meal. Usually works to reset the metabolism. I would still toss in the cardio though

through in a good cheat day, mix the body up, let it know calories are there, change the state within the body. Add more cardio

replace your last meal with a burger and fries. the leaner you get, the more often you're going to have to do this.. id recommend doing it the night before leg day or back day.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws