over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat loss

Snapweights

Newbies
I have been training in gym for as long as I can remember but no matter what I do I cannot lose this fucking belly. Looking for advice I have tried it all. Cutting back on food tough for me im naturally skinny so as much food as possible I consume to keep my gains.

You need to search the board more bro and get hooked up with a trainer here on the board. You'll be happy you did.

Have u given Keto a try?

I find keto to be very good for loosing fat. However, i felt too flat on it.

post your stats and diet or do the following:

6oz meat or 1.5 scoops whey
25 grams carbs (1/2 cup rice)
8 grams fat (from meat or 1tb peanut butter)

5 times per day for 4 weeks and you'll lose the fat

track everything. it's that easy. get a food scale. measure portions. count calories, keep strict records.

I have been training in gym for as long as I can remember but no matter what I do I cannot lose this fucking belly. Looking for advice I have tried it all. Cutting back on food tough for me im naturally skinny so as much food as possible I consume to keep my gains.

Hire a reputable coach. I did. It's a game/life changer

Diet it's the only thing that matters for fat loss.

You can lose fat with diet and without gear/stim, but you can't lose fat with gear/stim and no diet.

So: Start dieting!

Diet is 70%, weight training is 25% and cardio is 5%.

This is just general.

track everything. it's that easy. get a food scale. measure portions. count calories, keep strict records.

THIS

It IS that easy. Then it's just a numerical variable...not losing weight? Go down on calories. Not gaining? Go up.

People gain or loose weight because of food. How many calories you expend determines whether to eat more or less. I used to keep track of everything I ate. It is not rocket science for most people, especially if you are not stepping on a stage. Read learn and apply. I find that works for most things in the world. And then I can use that info for the rest of my life and don't have to ask others all the time about what I should do.

How about for one list stats, and list what you eat per day. Also a picture would help.

My best advice would be

Do your research and hire a coach, he/she will help u as much as they can with knowledge to reach your fitness goals

One good coach would be ANDREW VU not very expensive and very knowledgeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clen and hgh and some test work wonders lol. Diet and the way you train may need to be analyzed. Post some stats/ workouts..

I also agree with getting a good coach/trainer. I've been training on my own for 15 years. I had a very knowledgeable trainer at my gym put together a diet for me, and I'm checking in with him a couple times a week. Game changer indeed. I'm eating more food than I have in the past, and am loosing weight quickly. The accountability is key for me.

Just like everyone said:
Hire a good coach that is experienced and that you will trust. No matter if you're a coach or not, even a coach needs a coach.
Make sure to keep track of what you eat, I use Myfitnesspal and it helps me staying accountable but also just keep track of what I eat on a daily .
More importantly, find what works best for you. Some people see results with Keto diets, some people follow macros, so many ways to do it, ultimately it's all up to how your body reacts to it.

Last edited:
What does your current diet and training look like??

Hiring a coach is the best investment you can make , you will learn more about how to manipulate your macros for your body.

pay attention on the diet, do more cardio , and I try the cycle Anavar and Dbol ,Primo .. from 180lbs to 155lbs using 6months and also I cautious in my diet ,no beer ,barbecue , and sodas..

You don't need a trainer or coach To loose fat/weight.

It's your diet. And probably lack of Carido. End of story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you eat as much as possible you'll never lose fat.
You need to be in a caloric deficit.
I'm naturally skinny too but AAS will keep the lean tissue gains.
Yes, you'll lose bulk/crap weight, but no lean tissue if you have good anabolocs.
Keep meals small and frequent. Lots of protein!!!
Use AAS that will sustain your muscle: test prop, npp, tren ace, masteron, anadrol, anavar.
Use HGH.
Do cardio 5 days a week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear