over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat loss

Oh yeah, bought some a week ago. You have to present a driver’s license. Which was scanned in by the pharmacist. At least at Walgreens for bronkaid.

Anyone experience good results with these for fat loss?

The increase in metabolic rate is minimal with stimulants. What a stimulant DOES do is blunt hunger and keeps your NEAT up (sometimes) during a fat loss phase.

taking “fat burners” without modification to cardio and diet won’t do shit.

The increase in metabolic rate is minimal with stimulants. What a stimulant DOES do is blunt hunger and keeps your NEAT up (sometimes) during a fat loss phase.

Years back I had a gym buddy ask my why he wasn’t getting shredded from the Clenbuterol he started taking. I asked what his diet was like and he said, “Well I eat pretty clean”. I’m like... pretty clean? You mean you aren’t meal planning, weighing your food and keeping track of everything? He said, “No. I’m just not eating unhealthy shit.” I just put my face in my hand and walked off.

Yep, ephedrine is most useful for me as appetite suppression and an energy jolt when it gets tedious. It does have slight metabolic activity, but it certainly isn't enough to offset any sort of extra leniency with diet. Ephedrine is for when I'm already dragging in the morning and starving

Actual fat burning? DNP only, as far as I know, the only compound that actually burns fat

I used to take the primatene tabs when I could still handle stims. I don’t remember them having a direct effect on fatloss alone, but they did give me a lot of energy so I would run to the gym fasted, workout forever and then run back home still fasted. So they did help in that regard that I didn’t feel hungry or tired. If you’re using them to give you energy to move more and to blunt hunger to eat less then they could be very effective.

Yep, ephedrine is most useful for me as appetite suppression and an energy jolt when it gets tedious. It does have slight metabolic activity, but it certainly isn't enough to offset any sort of extra leniency with diet. Ephedrine is for when I'm already dragging in the morning and starving

Actual fat burning? DNP only, as far as I know, the only compound that actually burns fat

exactly. I think from literature it was like 3-5% metabolic increase with multiple EC dosing.

then we have low dose DNP...which is like 20-25%, and moderate dose dnp can be 50% increase.

exactly. I think from literature it was like 3-5% metabolic increase with multiple EC dosing.

then we have low dose DNP...which is like 20-25%, and moderate dose dnp can be 50% increase.

I've heard from a few sources that, with dnp, you're looking at about a 10% increase per 100mg, but not sure how accurate that number is

I've heard from a few sources that, with dnp, you're looking at about a 10% increase per 100mg, but not sure how accurate that number is

Ehh...it's all just someone's opinion isn't? How would that be measured outside of a clinical study....which they haven't done for DNP in a century.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws