over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat post a myth?

Many guys have stated hgh + slin is a game changer. Big A himself recently stated the same thing so check out his interview on Anasci. Although I would say if a guy doesn't have it from AAS only they won't get it by adding in hgh, slin, lr3 etc. Sure they will help and I don't really want to put a number on things (different for everyone) but approx 70-80% of gains are aas. Meaning the likes of Jay Cutler, Ramy, Dexter, Heath etc could look similar to how they do on AAS only. The slin and hgh can bring about much more size but it's not like if AAS gets you to 220 the slin and hgh will put you up to 320.

for some reason I cant get on anaasi, i ll log in and says i m dont have a permission to see - at least the lab results.
I agree to a certain point but if Jay was on stage 270, without the slin and gh , just aas, he d be 220-230 tops....., just a lot denser and more muscular than the average amateur or even pro who s 5'10, 230 on stage..becasue the average guy who steps on stage at 5'10, 230, also take gh and slin, just not as much aas and slin and gh as the Olympia guys....and without it those 230 lbs guys would ve been 200lbs on stage....all those guys that we see in the ad above "Professional Muscle IFBB pro" - u take the gh and slin off and u they ll be 20-30 lbs lighter
that being said it also depends if somebody is taking 50ius of slin a day and 20ius of GH or 20ius of slin + 5 ius of gh. But nowadays this sport is all about cash. U gimme unlimited funds - i ll be 330lbs at 10% bf, regardless if i have a symmetrical physique and good genes for competing or not...look at frkn Kamali....shittiest gene ever...

Last edited:
I put 6 grams of fish oil in my protein drinks.
48 grams whey concentrate/isolate
20 grams egg whites
2/3 cup oats
6 grams fish oil

for some reason I cant get on anaasi, i ll log in and says i m dont have a permission to see - at least the lab results.
I agree to a certain point but if Jay was on stage 270, without the slin and gh , just aas, he d be 220-230 tops....., just a lot denser and more muscular than the average amateur or even pro who s 5'10, 230 on stage..becasue the average guy who steps on stage at 5'10, 230, also take gh and slin, just not as much aas and slin and gh as the Olympia guys....and without it those 230 lbs guys would ve been 200lbs on stage....all those guys that we see in the ad above "Professional Muscle IFBB pro" - u take the gh and slin off and u they ll be 20-30 lbs lighter
that being said it also depends if somebody is taking 50ius of slin a day and 20ius of GH or 20ius of slin + 5 ius of gh. But nowadays this sport is all about cash. U gimme unlimited funds - i ll be 330lbs at 10% bf, regardless if i have a symmetrical physique and good genes for competing or not...look at frkn Kamali....shittiest gene ever...

Send a pm to *K1 for help with anasci. He has helped me in the past to log on.
There is some great info there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity