YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead..anyone watch this?

I can see where BOOM is coming from with his general statement. I was watching "Keeping up with the Kardashians" (don't judge me. I like big butts) and they brought the youngest daughters to a homeless shelter for a "dose of reality." This family lived in an apartment that'd cost $1,000/month where I live AND they had a flat-screen TV. The daughter had an Iphone. It wasn't fine living by any means, but certainly not what I was expecting, either...

Curious, is that the "homeless" family that lives in an apt with a flat screen tv and iphone? I guess compared to the Kardashians that might be poverty. The folks at thehomeless shelter we go to every Sun would love to have their own apt. Alot of them have cell phones but not Iphones!

In my city, they have government programs that pay rent for low income people.

So that 1000 a month apartment, they pay no electricity or water either in my city.

They also get food stamps of about 367$ a month. If it is a single mother with one child.

So if you get a minimum wage job here you can survive, but it takes anywhere from months to years to get on the program that pays the bills.

Here is the real stupid part, that single mother quits her job at MacDonalds and goes to a college full time, so she can eventually get a job and not utilize welfare programs, and eventually be able to pay the money back in taxes earned later in life that she wouldn't be taking from the tax money, she looses all state benefits.

I agree that many people make poor choices, but we can't blame them alone. Our government needs to create programs to get people permanently off of welfare.

Yes it is sad but; Let the sheep be sheep and our Gov will lead them to slaughter.
What would happen if we rescued everyone?

We would go broke. Oh wait, we are broke and we still haven't rescued them all.

when was the last time you were in a supermarket vs a 7/11? Supermarket Bell peppers 3 for $1.50-$1.75...... Gallon of spring water $1.10.....7/11 pack of ding dongs or ho ho's $1.49.............20 oz bottle of Coke or pepsi
$1.60-$1.80................. eating unhealthy has very little to do with their income! It's more a matter of personal choose(decisions) and lack of parenting from a child, who then grows up and teaches his/her kid koolaid or soda in the morning is tastier then a glass of OJ or Milk...... there are plenty of "poor people" who have money handed to them by this government. And the government does little to nothing to monitor how their (our taxes) are being spent on these "poor people". Go into any corner store, WAWA, 7/11 and look at the so called poor people with cell phones, gold chains, and a car parked outside, buying cigaretts, soda, chips, and chocolate cakes with a government welfare visa card!

(i'm done cause I'm getting a f@ckin headache just thinking about it)

Im sorry but that is a retarded comparison. Why compare the shopping of the price of vegetable at a supermarket to the price of junk food at a 7/11? Why not compare it to the price of junkfood at a movie theater to sway the odds even further from the truth? At the SAME grocery store the vegetables are in junk food is way cheaper than healthy food almost always. You say 3 bell peppers for 1.75 but thats the same price as 12 packs of ramen noodles. 3 bell peppers isn't anything but something to cook and eat with my steaks 12 packs of ramen noodles will keep you full all day.

Im sorry but that is a retarded comparison. Why compare the shopping of the price of vegetable at a supermarket to the price of junk food at a 7/11? Why not compare it to the price of junkfood at a movie theater to sway the odds even further from the truth? At the SAME grocery store the vegetables are in junk food is way cheaper than healthy food almost always. You say 3 bell peppers for 1.75 but thats the same price as 12 packs of ramen noodles. 3 bell peppers isn't anything but something to cook and eat with my steaks 12 packs of ramen noodles will keep you full all day.

The point was comparing good to bad foods. Good decision making to poor decision making. The stores are not really the point, just an example.

I watched this doucmentary today...and i thought it was sooooo inspirational!!!! made me cry like a baby...anyone else see it???....and what are your thoughts on the whole idea?

thanks to you I watched the movie and bought a juicer off amazon. Been replacing 1 meal with a mean green juice since last Tuesday. This week gonna try doing all 3 meals.

In the video it says cost of juicing is like $15 a day or something, I just got back from Meijer and bought a weeks worth of kale, celery, granny smith apples, lemons, and cucumbers for roughly $25. Not very expensive at all especially if you only do it for a week or two.

Thanks again, I feel healthier and even checking out with a load of groceries makes me feel proud lol, instead of a cart full of banquet tv dinners.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear