FATHEAD is a JERKOFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Mods,before you delete this let me explain.
I'd say for the past year,Fathead seems to be obsessed with me.He will PM me,making threats.Name calling,telling me how much he hates me,etc etc.How he's a friend of Raver(the infamous),he can kick my ass,blah blah fucking blah.Now,I do not have ANY recollection talking to this guy on the UG or on here.As far as Im concerned the guy didn't exist.Of course I read a post or 2 from him about how great he was,or him criticizing HIT or whatever.Again,no consequence to me.

Well it seems that Fathead does not like my political/social beliefs,which is fine.I could give a rats ass what he fucking thinks,but to constantly PM me talking his shit like we are in a schoolyard in grade school,its pretty pathetic.I have PMed him,and of course addressed him in a rational way(as Im known to do right?hehe) but to no avail.If I rememer correctly I went so far as telling him stay out of my threads,I'll do the same.Pretend I don't exist,easy right?Its getting annoying,so I decided to air the dirty laundry.I want to expose him for the little faggot he is.Last time I checked he was older,married and supposedly God's gift,yet he chooses to threaten me repeatedly.If hes so great,the end all be all,then why bother with a guy like me???I believe Im on his mind,which is nice,but Im not into that sorry Fathead.

Many of you like the guy,many of you wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire.The list of guys he has pissed off is pretty good,as is mine but noone has gone as far as this DICK to break my balls.Bottomline is,he needs to grow the fuck up.I told him 2 times already,if MikeS convinces me to go to the Arnold next year and my schedule allows,then he will know about it and he can make his decision,I don't fear big mouth jerkoffs.

So Fathead whats on your mind?Does it bother you that a fucking racist like me is actually accepted and well liked by the board community?Does it get to you that someone out there doesnt give a fuck what you think?Your an annoying little prick.Keep pushing my buttons,make your threats,doubt what I say all day and night.Keep PMing everytime I make a post,keep wasting both our times.I never took any asshole on these boards serious,its always been a fucking game thats why we all get along.But you?your life must be pretty miserable,to have such a big hardon for me.Make your move dickhead............

your not the only one!

Baldnazi,
trust me my friend you are not the only one on here that he has done this to. He has repeatedly slammed me and pm'ed me as well as everyone of my clients. It is great to have an opinion and all opinions are welcome on this board but he has gone way over and above and consistantly talks down to other members and is very negative. I told him I could give two shit's less about him and to quit wasting my time with e-mails,pm's,ect...... I told him I would show up at jr. nationals where he threatened that none of my athletes could touch him so we started preparing for jr's and then he says nope not jr's now its nationals or usa's! So while unlike him I will not slam him or air dirty laundry I will see him at one of these shows and he will be competing against either myself or one of my clients and if he can beat us then I will give him all the credit in the world for getting in shape but short of that I don't respect him and I strongly dissagree with everything he tries to do on this board. Baldnazi you have been around for years and have nothing to prove nor do I and thats why it doesn't bother me in the least let your name and your work speak for itself and let everyone draw their own conclusions as the truth always comes out! I really hope that the others on hear understand that its never been a personal vendetta on my part as they haven't seen the PM's,ect.... nor will I ever post them because its childish and I have better things to do with my time. I hope the other mod's and the owner figure it out before negative members like this ruin it for everyone. wyldeone.

Last edited:
A friend of Raver? Well, tell Raver to fucking blow me for the shit I caught from the bigmutha's fiasco.

BN: I'm glad you kept Fathead tussles off-line.

I've seen your posts at other boards and they can be flambouyant to say the least :) You've always maintained your cool on this board and I've even used you as an example.

I know you've gotta be frustrated with what you describe in this post. Please keep this dicussion offline (or I will lock it up :( ).

xcel

Fat

Dude if you are racist and Fathead was busting was your balls then your getting what you deserve.

Yep

I got a few PM's today from people that have had this exact experience with this asshole,just like Wylde and me.I saw the whole Wylde/Fathead fiasco et all,and its just an example of the rampant stupidity this guy takes part in.

Xcel I thank you for leaving this up.For no other reason,let asshole see that the things he does are wrong.Like you said you have seen my posts over the years,and I tell it like it is and never back down.Im as standup as they come,and it took alot for me to bring this out in the open.But what choice do I have if Fathead is just someone that sits behind a screen????Im sick and tired of the bullshit,while someone safely sits on their ass typing at a keyboard.Real big man,making threats and name calling from a couple thousand miles away.

I apologize to this board if this thread is out of line,but if I have to conform to the rules(I bite my lip all the time,but I do it cause this board should remain a BB board,not a bullshit board) then everyone including Fathead has to_Otherwise its open fucking season,and I don't think anyone wants that.....

p.s.Wolv you did catch alot of flack over that Rave shit,I apologized as did alot of others.

I dont have to say it. Xcel did.

Yes BN, I have used you as an example before too. Saying that if BN and some of the other (UG) guys can maintain their dignity over here so can the rest of you. So keep making the good example. Best to settle offline and drop it here.

WYLDE-please empty your mailbox so I can PM you. LATS too (last time I tried it was full). You lazy bastards! :D

Last edited:
Thanks BN. I'm over it for th emost part, cause I wasn't involved anyway, just don't like being taken advantage of by someone that was supposed to be a friend.

But, life goes on and you learn as you go. Just makes the skin a little thicker is all.

I'll leave this up - but locked up. I believe that it's only get ugly from here on.

xcel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828