over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fathead....just another jerkoff

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
As I sit back and watch the drama unfold,I must say its quite entertaining.On the one hand we have this fucking asshole attention craving dick posting shit to get a response.On the other hand there is the rest of us,more then willing to respond.I guess Fathead wins then,he got what he wanted.

But you know what jackass?Fathead,Lance,Mickey fucking Mouse whoever the fuck you are,I'd love to beat your pathetic fucking ass and piss down your throat while your slut mother watches.Not because of your recent post,not at all.But for breaking my fucking balls through PMs and posts for as long as I can remember.I called you out in a thread awhile ago asshole,and every single response I got in PMs/emails(and there were dozens) was that NOONE likes you.Your a fucking dick.Honestly,I don't give a shit what people on these boards think of me,my beliefs, I dont give a fuck.I know I have rubbed many fucking people the wrong way over the years,BUT to a man,I am way more respected then you will ever be.And I guarantee that.Why?because I respect peoples opinions,even if they differ from mine.Thats what makes the world go round.

Im very pleased that I was able to get under your skin,so much so that you constantly PMed me.Fucking loser.I like pushing buttons,in fact maybe its you that got played afterall?Ponder that asshole.

Whatever your response will be to this,save it.Your opinions are no longer worth reading.Your not worth our time,definetly not worth my time anymore.When you come back under one of your "other" names,Im sure the same kind of mental handicaps will arise.The hood has been lifted,your a spinelesss pathetic loser.

You have threatened me many times,and I have to laugh.You see brother,Im EXACTLY who I say I am,unlike you who lies with every word typed.Im a jacked, 260lb, tatooed, seen the back of many a police car,nasty, bald headed psycho nazi motherfucker. Don't forget that "HBO documentary boy".You dont stand a chance in my presence,so be VERY careful what you have wished for in the past.My blood boils and I crave the day I ever meet the REAL you.

In closing.....FUCK YOU you fucking "hasbeen"

I like ya bad nazi ,always have .You speak your mind, but are respectful of others .In my opinion you seem like someone I would wanna go to war with, and not against.I hope your life is well and as happy as possible.Take Care ,bro...

BALDNAZI said:
Why?because I respect peoples opinions,even if they differ from mine.Thats what makes the world go round.
BN has always treated me with respect regardless of fathead's accusations of BN towards me (via PM). Fathead, on the hand has treated me with as much respect as a second-grader, eeerrr, I mean kindergartner - I definately call that being a hypocrite in the BIGGEST sense!

xcel

i think fathead = warpig anyhow.

fathead = worthless piece of shit. BN, I'd chip in for your airfare to kick this bitches ass inside out and video tape it for us. :D

DrG

Re: ...

G.E.R.M said:

I like the way you think G.E.R.M

BN, I 've never agreed with you on anything except training principles but I have to say I agree with your post. Lok, Spaceghost, Lance.....whoever the fuck he is, really doesn't have much regard for his well being.....I sure as hell wouldn't want to be this guy

wow, u guys took the words outta my mouth
fathead= my pee flaps hurt, im a fuckin wimp
lalalalala
BN good man for speakin ure mind
frk

BN, well said bra! But before you take the time to fist fuck this guys teeth. I'd love to see this little "wannabe" compete on stage against Xcel. I promise I'll be sitting right in front watching and laughing while Xcel hands this little wrinkled bitch his pride in front of hundreds. Xcel has ALWAYS been a stand up bro. that know one on any of these board would ever have a problem with. But for this little punk to call him out and talk some shit is beyond me. So, why not back it up. Lets see how great this guy is.

So lance/fathead, just to let you know. Second place is the first loser in bbing. So when you go home after your show and can't figure out why you just counldn't win AGAIN. you can just remember your own words. Xcel was just "TO BIG" for my little faget, dick suckin, old wrinkled has been ass to beat. So take care dildo, I wish you the best of luck with your water, and becoming a worth while bber. Oh and try to get some help bro. you need it.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

Last edited:
didnt warpig scam alot of people two years ago??? so i can see the affiliation with that fathead guy. thats why hes wanting to write about how easy people get scammed on the net.....

BN-you may have a confrontational-take no shit side to you, but youre a world of difference from FH. You have the ability to edit yourself and show some maturity as needed. You have friends-you have 2 old, non-confrontational guys like me and Xcel vouching for you here, plus plenty others. You dont just go off for the sake of being a retarded ass-it has to be of value to your beliefs. I consider us good buddies. Fathead, I simply tried to tolerate him. Man, what Id pay to see you whoop his ass!

And no, Fathead wont be replying to this or any other post anymore-as soon as I press a couple keys in a minute! :D

Re: ...

G.E.R.M said:
That wouldn't surprise me at all.

WOW!

Kinda threw me for a loop there, but can't say that I disagree. FH has been a dick to me in many posts, questioning me and acting like he knows everything. BN - You've always been a stand up guy in my opinion. Sometimes your a little harsh, but never seems to come undeserved though. Here's to ya buddy! Take care. So long Fatdick......HAHA! :D

patk

Guys...you know what the funny thing is. I never liked this jerkoff for many reasons. I feel that I am a pretty good judge of character. My point is that I never read his post unti just now to see what all this was about. I don't think that I ever read any thread that he started, because I didn't want to waste my time reading what he had to say, because I had no respect for him! Call it instyct or whatever, but I thought this guy was a Jerkoff from the beginning and I'm glad that I didn't give him the time of day......what an ASS! Really though.....who gives a shit what he does!:rolleyes: Take care fellas!

patk

Thanks Mr MikeS

for makin that crazy man go away by pushin those ban buttons of yours. I be even more thankful if BN get his wish and meet up this guy one day. I guess some people would rather make a bad impression.....than no impression at all.

Thanks

Alot of you guys have had my back for a long time.I appreciate every kind word.Im the perfect example of someone who not everyone agrees with yet there is always a measure of respect between us.Thats how I live my life.Once again thanks for letting me vent and lets get back to bodybuilding.......

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws