over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fathead's tv show

!!

can the bodybuilder please let the piggy wiggle away,, his name fits the picture a "Pig" and phil is the best bodybuilder on this board.. period ....

anyway from the picture he looks like a potbelly pig!

fatty and muscleman please stop it

Thanks guys for saying you would stop....so please stop. This board is becomming a mess, not just you 2 guys. Its making our job like babysitting (nothing personal). You all know what our board is known for and proud of being-mature non-flame discussion (among other things). Lets quit slipping away!

sorry mike but i'll just drop my cents and peace out

fatboy I dont even know you or your story. But germy is family now you go on the list

later

Re: !!

and phil is the best bodybuilder on this board.. period ....[/B]

That is almost disrespectful. Phil Could be top 3 in the world if things would have worked out differnet.

i know that not what i meant

yes i know what Phil could do !! and noone try's to get him to compete more than me !!!.. so weight 77 im with ya bro but if YOU dont think he could not still do it ..? you would be wrong :)

TT

plus ....

i disrespect him all the time ,, would not want to stop now !

PHIL, PLEASE GET YOUR BIG ASS BACK UP ON STAGE, lets quit worrying about some sorry ass loser. You are much better than that. SO MUCH BETTER. I admire no one in bbing, but I have to say you were and still are a freak. Get you ass back up on stage. You were born with a gift, now go use it. Me and T muscle (not to mention many more) want to see you compete again and get what is due to you. :D

yea leave the bullshit tough man behind the computer talk to me.

you see if you try to kill a man but he lives thru it you create a pschyo

welcome to my world

Piggy

Plau Soprano with someone else
I'll bury you in the desert like I'll bury Phil.

Fuck germ I have known him 8 years and he is a fat scammin punk so that must make you one as well.

Boy oh boy oh boy. Sorry for the drama on the board MODS I know its annoying. However lets just put this down so all can see. Anybody that REALLY knows me does not threaten me. Yea I ppl have attempted murder on me put have failed and are have experienced the mistake of the attempt. Most true good fellas dont talk much but Ive been thru enuff to the point I could care less of the outcome of my actions.

Piggy boy I REALLY didnt care who you are or why you say the things you do. I was just backin my pal. Now this.

I wish you could meet some of the family members of the people that have done what you just did.

well.... i was fat and bloated in that pic i posted yrs ago that piggy is referring to..

however that pic was taken in april after a hard winter of drinking and eatin...

lol...

bj, dont worry about this fool...its not worth the time..

besides, u've seen me and know i'm not fat...lol

BrooklynJuice said:
Piggy

Plau Soprano with someone else
I'll bury you in the desert like I'll bury Phil.

Fuck germ I have known him 8 years and he is a fat scammin punk so that must make you one as well.

Boy oh boy oh boy. Sorry for the drama on the board MODS I know its annoying. However lets just put this down so all can see. Anybody that REALLY knows me does not threaten me. Yea I ppl have attempted murder on me put have failed and are have experienced the mistake of the attempt. Most true good fellas dont talk much but Ive been thru enuff to the point I could care less of the outcome of my actions.

Piggy boy I REALLY didnt care who you are or why you say the things you do. I was just backin my pal. Now this.

I wish you could meet some of the family members of the people that have done what you just did.

Believe me, I have sen this guy and he is not worth your time. If he is worth your time, PM me and you and I and GERM will pay him a visit. Nothing serious, just a little chat.

Another thing about piggy.

The idiot tell everyone on here that he is a major seller, then posts his picture, his name, and where he trains. I laughed at him, you should too. Believe me, he will not be in business much longer, he has made too many mistakes. The guy has a family and a little baby and he is pulling this stuff.

the only thing i ever liked about piggy was that story about breaking a gay guys finger in the locker room..

but that was probably bullshit..

most people grow out of this childish bullshit like piggy is into... but for some reason he derives pleaseure from screwing with people that dont care about him...what he is doing, if he is alive, etc..

he has been doing this for years.... what i suggest if anytime he creates and account we delete it. and ban that ip....yes i know they are dynamic...but still...

if i want this kind of drama in my life i wouldnt have purposely gotten banned from bolex...

get it off the board...

Re: Another thing about piggy.

PHIL HERNON said:
The idiot tell everyone on here that he is a major seller, then posts his picture, his name, and where he trains. I laughed at him, you should too. Believe me, he will not be in business much longer, he has made too many mistakes. The guy has a family and a little baby and he is pulling this stuff.

Fucking fool. You start trouble with ppl you do not know or even understand WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE of and you have family/offspring?

Do you realize your actions put you and everyone close to you in danger?

Enuff is enuff I do not want to see this get uglier. Piggy boy if you are wise just shut up and move along.

piggy

I PMed you, better read it. I am through with this. BROOKLYN, I sent you a PM. This is all over now, good to see it resolved. Clear heads prevailed. Now lets talk BBing.

Re: piggy

PHIL HERNON said:
I PMed you, better read it. I am through with this. BROOKLYN, I sent you a PM. This is all over now, good to see it resolved. Clear heads prevailed. Now lets talk BBing.

Shit I cant train anymore without getting migraines.

Skull fractures and bodybuilding dont mix.

I gotta put my atheletic abilities and OCD behavior towards something more cario/endurance type that doesnt put intercranial pressure thru the roof.

Sadly BB is where my heart is at.

what to do, what to do...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear