over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Father in hospital with Covid

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Man. My day off from my hospital...get a call that dad is being sent to ER. He’s been sick for about a week and we were awaiting results from Covid swab. He collapsed at the damn auto parts store.

X-ray showed significant pneumonia. He’s on 2L O2 and vitals stable. As a nurse I don’t like the chances of a 71yr old vs Covid, but I’m trying to keep up hope. I’ve already lost my aunt
To this shit.

They are starting remdisivir tomorrow.

Real sorry to hear man

Going to keep your dad in prayers

Keep your head up, I know folks with other co-morbitities having beat it

Prayers brother, hit me up if you need anything! You will have to be the rock right now for the family. Keep us/me up to date my friend.

known you for a long time juggy. Here for you my friend.

Best wishes on the way for your dad. Hope he comes home soon, healthy and strong!

So sorry to read about your aunt Juggy, I wish your dad makes a full recovery, stay strong and best wishes to you and your family.

So sory for your aunt brother

Gone keep your dad in my prayers and light a candle in church for him

Stay strong

Lost a close friend to it a few months back. Had it myself. FWIW, it seems like the medical community has a better handle on how to treat patients than they did in March and April. Hope your father beats this shit.

A cocktail of zinc chelate + vitamin c + ahcc extract worked wonders for me a few months back, hydroxycloroquine did save a friend as well. As far as the respiratory aids o2 is fine but I'd be weary of the damn ventilators unless it gets beyond super bad. Best wishes and good luck 👏

Man. My day off from my hospital...get a call that dad is being sent to ER. He’s been sick for about a week and we were awaiting results from Covid swab. He collapsed at the damn auto parts store.

X-ray showed significant pneumonia. He’s on 2L O2 and vitals stable. As a nurse I don’t like the chances of a 71yr old vs Covid, but I’m trying to keep up hope. I’ve already lost my aunt
To this shit.

They are starting remdisivir tomorrow.

prayers on the way for your old man. Any underlying issues ? I know we all them as we get older, but wanted to ask in his case. Hope he stays strong as pulls through. As long as he’s not on the ventilator is a good sign .

prayers on the way for your old man. Any underlying issues ? I know we all them as we get older, but wanted to ask in his case. Hope he stays strong as pulls through. As long as he’s not on the ventilator is a good sign .

Thanks for all the support guys.

Luckily, my dad is a timber buyer half retired, so even at 70, he walks probably 15 miles a week through the woods

No health issues other than high cholesterol

So sorry to hear that. I really hope he makes a full recovery. Stay strong. Keeping your father and your family in my prayers.

Thinking of you and your father old friend....

Prayers for your dad, IMO the main concern is getting the pneumonia under control.
I think in a few days, you will be posting he is doing great and will be released.
Hang in there, they will do everything possible to get him better.
The pneumonia is the roughest part, I have a co-worker who is 61 and had double pneumonia with it and he was a heavy smoker, he was out in 5 days and fine.
Stay positive and make sure the Doctor/s are pulling all options to him.

I will be sure to say a prayer my friend. Best wishes

Really sorry to hear this juggy. It sounds like your dad has stayed in good shape. Hopefully that gives him an edge in beating this! Keep us posted!!

I am so sick of reading posts from internet tough guys that believe covid is a hoax...I suggest all of them to purposely get infected and let us know how they feel...but they all need to cough in their parents and grand parents faces and then tell us how they feel...

Sorry to hear this brother. Wishing you and the fam all the best, and of course, reach out if you wanna talk

Same here as others have written, I am disgusted when people write or say that this virus is a hoax, fake, or a conspiracy plot, when so many of us have lost family or friends or acquaintances. It's all fake...until it happens to you, or someone you love.

Wishing and hoping for the best for your father. Undoubtedly he has made it through many tough times in his life. Hopefully soon this will be in his rear view mirror and he can get on with life again, healthy and happy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131