over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Father in hospital with Covid

I’m so sorry, Juggy!
I hope your dad gets better.

Hoping for the best for your family.

Keep us updated on your dad, I hope he gets better soon.

Update. Lungs still cloudy, but vitals are good. He’s on 2L oxygen every now and then after coughing spells and sleeping with it. Running redemsivir and broad spectrum antibiotics. He ate a big dinner last night so that’s good, he’s been so sick he hasn’t ate anything in like the past 48 hours.

The COvid patients I’ve treated either slowly start a comeback day 11-12 or spiral out of control with the cytokine storm and massive lung inflammation.

We are not out of the woods yet, but we haven’t lost any ground, so I’m calling yesterday a win

Thanks for update juggy.

As an RN myself I know how you feel juggy. The fact that family are excluded from being at their loved ones bedside is hard enough. My hospital is over-run with Covid patients right now. 5 going on 6 entire floors of nothing but Covid. In my personal experience working with these patients it seems the ones that are in good physical/mental shape seem to pull through with nothing more than o2 and getting prone. Good to hear he's eating. He needs the energy to fight this. One day at a time juggy.

Very sorry to read this and I hope your dad gets better.

It's great news that your dad has recovered! Hopefully your mom is able to recover just as your dad did. Hang in there and take it day by day.

Fuck when it rains it pours. Dad finally got released and now mom is in the hospital with this shit. I’m losing my mind

Great knews juggy ! So happy about your dad !

Hang in there brother , hope the best for your mother too

God bless her

I hope your mom does as well as your dad. My 19 year old son just got sent home from college. He decided to get tested with three of his friends and of the four of them three came back positive. He's home now, it's a week later, and he hasn't had a single symptom. It's good to be young. We're being careful but I'm figuring I'll have it soon.

Juggy pulling for you bro, I got a call yesterday and my grandmother whom is 95 came down with covid, it took them 8 days to get her testing results back but she has not had a single symptom as of 9PM last night.

Your mom is going to be ok too, it’s sad because there is really nothing you can do.... like in your moms case, a doctor wouldn’t Rx a prophylactic I would bet. So you have to wait until sick until they help.
My mother was in close contact with her too as she cares for her, and I was just RV camping with them all this weekend.... so look how it can spread.

Prayers again, everyone is going to be ok. If you scare them and make a sick person get negative, they go downhill fast. Stay positive and keep your dad and mom positive (no pun intended) but that will help them big time. You will look back and see that they are strong once it clears their system. All good brother.

Reactions: D2
Fuck when it rains it pours. Dad finally got released and now mom is in the hospital with this shit. I’m losing my mind

I'm sorry to hear that I pray she has a speedy recovery and glad your dad is doing better. We've had 5 family members with covid. It is crazy because 1 was on a vent and ending up living the other 4 didn't even know they had it until they were tested. So strange. Keep us posted!

Wishing you and your family the best as you go through this. Really unfortunate to see your loved ones in the hospital. My grandma passed away last Friday and it’s not the easiest thing to deal with.
Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear