over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fatigue, bad sleep, loss of motivation, headaches

borcic0

Newbies
Hey guys

Been running GHRP 2 and cjc 1295 no dac for about 6.5 months now.

For the first 3-4 months I felt amazing had insane energy, just felt amazing and my prootocol was 100mcg cjc 1295 no dac and ghrp 2 200 mcg (mix ghrp 6 and ghrp 2 every couple of orders)

Just recently for the past couple of weeks i've experienced some headaches in the front of my head, fatigue, bad sleep, feels like a loss of muscle/pump, loss of motivation, feel more irritable (probably from lack of sleep), hands are more cold.

My dosing was increased for 2 -3 months to around 200 mcg cjc 1295 no dac (I see how 100 mcg is more than suffice on dat's pages) and 200 ghrp 2.

At first I had no issues with this dosing protocol and again just recently I've experienced symptoms listed in the title.

I saw and read dat's pages on pituatary safety/concerns and saw that even 8mg of cjc a day didnt cause any issues but I am pretty worried I might be developing something.

Has anyone had this experience?

I plan on obviously reducing the dose for both ghrp 2 and cjc, going to the doctors but in the meantime seeing if anyone has went thru this.

MY other guess is overtraining by using the peptides as a crutch. Have been thru some stress lately

After months on them you were fine brother, this seems like something else. How did you nail it down to the peps? Just stop taking them for a week or two and see what happens.

are you also taking any AAS and if so is it doctor prescribed or a sponsor?

With Canadian Peptides and repept (both in Canada) and NO AAS just peptides

I had the same sides with those peptides when taken that long. I think 3 month runs is good then you need to take a break

How long of a break? I see that this can be ran forever technically as per datbtrue and maybe a small break (couple of days) but I legit feel low test sympotoms .. Weird how I take a week off the gym diets pretty much on point and now Im gaining fat and not muscle. Not sure if I am developing diabetes or something but again bloods on friday to let you guys know whats up.

If anyone else can chime in that would be great

It's either prolactin or estrogen, probably both.

I get that way, I'm on a cocktail of clomid, letro and pramipexole probably for life. The doses are super low though and I play it by ear, take breaks, etc.

Never took blood tests but finally arrived at that combination based on how I feel. I know my shit is fucked up so I just cover all the bases, the only variable left is the dose.

After doing a research on HRT doses of these compounds I found that they are a lot lower than what most people use. All of these will make you feel like shit if you use too much or only use one by itself.

Makes sense when you think about it.

Clomid stimulates LH
Letro keeps the excess estrogen in check
Parmi keeps prolactin in check.

Pramipexole is a dopamine agonist that was the missing piece for a long time, I probably had no dopamine in my brain, felt like shit which is why my prolactin was fucked.

Prami is tricky though, pretty much play it by ear but I went from needing a nap ever 4 hours to wide awake. I need only a couple drops under my tongue or i'll be in a coma. A couple drops makes me feel like superman, it took me a long time because I tried a whole dropper of prami 2 years ago and it fucked me up so bad I wrote it off.

If you've been doing this for a while, it's a safe bet you are screwed. Medically speaking, your prolactin is getting retarded and your shit is all fucked up.

I don't really believe in blood tests because because you can look great on paper and still be screwed. So I go only by results but blood tests would probably be helpful at first to see if anything is obviously amiss.

Sounds very much like the symptoms of overtraining... even after that week off..how's your HR and blood pressure upon waking?

Last edited:
It's either prolactin or estrogen, probably both.

I get that way, I'm on a cocktail of clomid, letro and pramipexole probably for life. The doses are super low though and I play it by ear, take breaks, etc.

Never took blood tests but finally arrived at that combination based on how I feel. I know my shit is fucked up so I just cover all the bases, the only variable left is the dose.

After doing a research on HRT doses of these compounds I found that they are a lot lower than what most people use. All of these will make you feel like shit if you use too much or only use one by itself.

Makes sense when you think about it.

Clomid stimulates LH
Letro keeps the excess estrogen in check
Parmi keeps prolactin in check.

Pramipexole is a dopamine agonist that was the missing piece for a long time, I probably had no dopamine in my brain, felt like shit which is why my prolactin was fucked.

Prami is tricky though, pretty much play it by ear but I went from needing a nap ever 4 hours to wide awake. I need only a couple drops under my tongue or i'll be in a coma. A couple drops makes me feel like superman, it took me a long time because I tried a whole dropper of prami 2 years ago and it fucked me up so bad I wrote it off.

If you've been doing this for a while, it's a safe bet you are screwed. Medically speaking, your prolactin is getting retarded and your shit is all fucked up.

I don't really believe in blood tests because because you can look great on paper and still be screwed. So I go only by results but blood tests would probably be helpful at first to see if anything is obviously amiss.

Not to be an asshole but this isnt advice i would follow.
Great that it works for you but i woudlnt play around with these drugs without having a blood checkup done

Had bloods done but my doc refused to check for estrogen test was still normal but what i looked into and didnt see ANY follow up was that I see datbtrue says that CJC 1295 and ghrp 2/6 mess with LH and FSH when taking over saturation, even if you look at an ipamorelin article it says it doesnt mess with TSH,FSH,LH like ghrp 2/6 does.

When i was injecting for months i was doing 200/200 and some days I would be dumb and do even more ghrp 2/6, cjc was always around 100-200.

Would this cause my lack of motivation, fatigue and all that maybe a drop in FSH/LH?

Prolactin signs i thoguht were easy to notice like sensitive nipples. Estrogen sides are pretty easy to spot too but I piss more than i drink, and most of my symptoms tbh are low estrogen.

If anyone can chime in that would be amazing

Dont think its high e because I dont have too many esto symtpoms listed online

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/1ix4i8/high_low_estrogen_symptoms/

And plus I had estrogen test done last year and it was low as hell so I cant imagine ghrp 6 skyrocketing it for 6 months but I shall get bloods when I can in canada you need to go to a doc and ask and mine thinks im a nut already lol

My guess is prolactin cause it lwoers dopamine and lowers test and I feel off but I know my estrogen syptoms because i did test a few years back with a anti e and its a diff feeling right now almost like a low dopamine feeling (no sex desire, no motivation, no ambition)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear