over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fatty water pocket from gh sub q shots

Benjifornothing

Registered
hey guys, i reconstituted my gh with acetic acid these past few vials and shot sub q for the localized fat loss. I instantly got this swollen fatty watery pocket which made my lower/upper abs and obliques terrible looking! i went back to shooting IM into my delts/bi's/tri's without any problems. anyone get this issue? if so how long did it take for the pockets to fade? im about 10 days from my last sub q shot and its going down but very slowly. any tips on getting it to go away quicker? herbal diuretics maybe? also, been cutting my gh with bac water now instead of the AA. you think this would be an issue tryin to shoot sub q with this compound? id like to burn up a lil of the fat around my lower abs. currently bulking with 10iu's pwo e3d

your doing 10ius in one spot arent you? why not try bac water and 5 ius in 2 diff spots

how much BW would you suggest adding to a 10iu solution to avoid this? curious myself.

how much BW would you suggest adding to a 10iu solution to avoid this? curious myself.

I add 1cc bac to a 10iu vial which comes out to 20iu's on slin pin as 2iu hormone. but no i wasnt shooting 10ius in one spot. the fatty pocket came from only 2iu(20 on slin) cut from acetic! when i shoot 10iu with bac i do split the shots.

Could it possibly be from AA? I've never used it as GH ive used has come in 10iu amps and I dont need to store any of it afterwards, always just used BW.

Could it possibly be from AA? I've never used it as GH ive used has come in 10iu amps and I dont need to store any of it afterwards, always just used BW.

I think it was the acetic. it burned like no other going in. even IM hurts with that crap but i used it because ive read that it keeps the gh a lil safer and longer. but i run thru a ful vial each run now on my e3d routine. i'll try the bac water into split doses sub q tomorrow and let you knw what happens

Last edited:
You can just shoot IM with the hgh if you continue to have problems with Sub-Q. Also try using NaCl or bacteriostatic water for peptides. Acetic Acid should be saved for Igf since it helps remove the peptide better from the bottle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws