over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite AAS for Joints

Dvo36

Registered
Deca was always my favorite, but unfortunately it has one well known side effect that's tough to handle. It's too bad because I never felt so good in the gym. Winstrol is the worst I've used on joints. I only lasted 2 weeks last time I used it and ended subbing in Anavar as my oral.What else have you guys had success with?

An anti-inflammatory diet and those OTC joint supports seem to help quite a bit. EQ too, but not as deca.

An anti-inflammatory diet and those OTC joint supports seem to help quite a bit. EQ too, but not as deca.

x2

I wouldn't be looking at AAS to improve your joint health. Obviously avoid aas that can dry you out (plus too many anti-estrogens). Diet also plays an important role so you want to keep healthy fats in your diet. The main things you should look at adding in are things like...

Glucosamine HCL
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
Chondroitin Sulfate
Bromelain
Boswellia Serrate
Curcumin
Fish Oil
Cat's Claw

You can't go wrong with the top 3 I listed plus healthy fats in your diet such as avocados, fish and whole eggs.

I'm going to start using Glucosomine again. I had pretty good success with it before. I take in all the necessary healthy fats, but can never recall feeling so good as when I was on Deca. I totally avoid anything that will dry me out. I've never used Cats Claw but have heard good reviews.

I read somewhere that it only takes about 100mg. per week of deca to get joint relief. Is this not true?

The legal SARM ligandrol helps mine some, but it does raise liver values and mess with bloodwork, so not the best long term solution.

Not AAS but growth helps me.

x2

I wouldn't be looking at AAS to improve your joint health. Obviously avoid aas that can dry you out (plus too many anti-estrogens). Diet also plays an important role so you want to keep healthy fats in your diet. The main things you should look at adding in are things like...

Glucosamine HCL
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
Chondroitin Sulfate
Bromelain
Boswellia Serrate
Curcumin
Fish Oil
Cat's Claw

You can't go wrong with the top 3 I listed plus healthy fats in your diet such as avocados, fish and whole eggs.

A good source of gelatin or collagen as well

I've found low dose deca (125mg a week) to be enough to aid the lubrication of my joints.

Also, not aas, but epa/dha found in fish oil seems to help quite a bit.

well if what you all listed above is what you rely on then don't read September 2016 Consumer Reports magazine with supplements on their cover. i have had a long time free subscription to the magazine and although they say they are "independent" and do not take advertisements, free samples in order to be neutral and unbiased - they are not the magazine looking out for us all like they were twenty-five or thirty years ago.

they stated glucosamine and chondroitin were no better than a placebo. fish oil supplements has a mixed bag of evidence and over time they are no more effective than a placebo. the magazine has been corrupt for a number of years and i no longer have closed eyes in taking their reviews as unbiased. BIG GOVERNMENT wants to control everything in your daily life. don't forget big pharma with the help of YOUR GOVERNMENT FDA has NEVER quit trying to take away your supplements.*

I know for a fact they often have put crappy inferior products to the top or near top of CR's scoring, with overall scores better than deserved. also noticed that the opposite occurred with companies i'm familiar with and know to be quality appliances, cars because my family and friends have owned them and many lasted well beyond what we expected. also half the magazine reviews are things i don't use and lacking data they used to supply.

big pharma has gotten to them. a vitamin issue a couple years back and basically stated that we all are poisoning ourselves with worthless vitamins and those taking double doses (not iron) are throwing money away and risking organ shutdown. instead we should be getting scripts to take to the pharmacy. when they said one item can cancel out your doctor prescribed statins causing a risk to your health i shot milk through my nose.

*According to the Alliance for Natural Health (ANH), the FDA has already begun their crusade. They removed Pyridoxamine (a natural form of B6) supplements from the market at the request of BioStratum, a pharmaceutical company. Why? Because BioStratum thinks it might be nice to use Pyrdoxamine in a prescription drug. They haven’t developed the drug, we don’t know what it is, and who knows when it will come to fruition, but the FDA honored a request from the big corporation to protect the company’s interest.

Now, the FDA is poised to pull another B6 product: P5P.

You see, the human body must convert B6 to P5P to make it usable within the body. Fortunately, some supplement companies have created P5P and it is currently available as a natural supplement. But, another pharmaceutical giant has petitioned the FDA to “protect its interests”.

if they started reviewing products that i actualy can use like the below floating power cord for pools i'd make a 180 degree turn around on viewpoint.

Attachments

• power cord floating on flip flop.jpg
    power cord floating on flip flop.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 444
A little bit of Deca goes a long way. I only use 75 mg per week which gives pretty much zero side effects yet definitely helps with my joints.

Raloxifene also feels good on the joints versus other SERMS or AI.

There are some studies that show it helps collagen elasticity

I've had shoulder surgery and have herniated discs and only thing that has worked in consistent HGH 4-6iu

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws