over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite basic cycle?

If you join Jordan Peters forum you will know why they use low test on offseason.

Test dosage is linked to bf levels, and if you are entering an offseason your bf shouldn't be that good to be able to use lots of Test, their staple usually is 300 TestEn 300-1g NPP 500-1400 Primo,. 4 to 15iu hgh ed and Log pre and postwo.

It's the same when cutting they start at low test.and meanwhile the cut goes on the test goes up...

Luki is very lean all year long, that's why he can use low test without developing sides.

Jordan Peters also said that he uses 3g Deca only in offseason because water retention at highish bf is not an issue, when you are at his size, none uses so much test.... He explains everything on a video...

Even that sort of entity "gh15" always said that you have to be lean to use High Test.

I want to give a go to 300 TestE 700 NPP 1g Primo, i Always avoided Nandrolone for Tren and I think that this hindered my gains up to a point....

Man I sure wish that I could afford to run a gram of Primo.

To get more total mg dose without more sides , pure anabolic i feel great on it

And offseason is about feeling great imo so can have hard workouts , great appettite and undisturbed sleep

Respect
Primo is my main drug , i use it on everything

Poor mans gh , the polish it gives to physique while jacking nitrogen retention through the roof is one of a kind for me

Respect

^^^this is gospel ..preach it brother!!!!!

Man I sure wish that I could afford to run a gram of Primo.

^^^sent you a list ..so now you can afford a proper PRIMO cycle

PS ..you don't need to run a gram to have stellar results with REAL PRIMO

check out the AnaSci/Janoshik test results for our PRIMO below;

^^^hint: overdosed

If you join Jordan Peters forum you will know why they use low test on offseason.

Test dosage is linked to bf levels, and if you are entering an offseason your bf shouldn't be that good to be able to use lots of Test, their staple usually is 300 TestEn 300-1g NPP 500-1400 Primo,. 4 to 15iu hgh ed and Log pre and postwo.

It's the same when cutting they start at low test.and meanwhile the cut goes on the test goes up...

Luki is very lean all year long, that's why he can use low test without developing sides.

Jordan Peters also said that he uses 3g Deca only in offseason because water retention at highish bf is not an issue, when you are at his size, none uses so much test.... He explains everything on a video...

Even that sort of entity "gh15" always said that you have to be lean to use High Test.

I want to give a go to 300 TestE 700 NPP 1g Primo, i Always avoided Nandrolone for Tren and I think that this hindered my gains up to a point....
I don’t agree that you have to be lean to use high test. I’ve cut before on very high test I just control my estrogen. Test is my favorite and the sides for me are very predictable and can be controlled with an ai. I still stand by the notion test is best. The more I take the better I feel. People run grams of tren and other stuff but look at test as dirty it blows my mind. For the price of primo I could get gh.

I don’t agree that you have to be lean to use high test. I’ve cut before on very high test I just control my estrogen. Test is my favorite and the sides for me are very predictable and can be controlled with an ai. I still stand by the notion test is best. The more I take the better I feel. People run grams of tren and other stuff but look at test as dirty it blows my mind. For the price of primo I could get gh.

I think that then when i used high test i was on too low AIs..... or when you use Test you are always really lean like Luki, which is 6-7% year round.

Test , mast + primo... currently i use androbolan from pharmaqo that is blend of those compounds.
+ Genotropin 4IU ED

You got sold into this cycle by Broderick Chavez eh? :p :p :p :p

I think that then when i used high test i was on too low AIs..... or when you use Test you are always really lean like Luki, which is 6-7% year round.

You got sold into this cycle by Broderick Chavez eh? :p :p :p :p
Who is that??

I was thinking you were following it's Instagram Lives, because there's a guy with same avatar as yours listening to the lives every week..
I do sometimes haha 😛 i agree with some stuff he says and some are total bs lol

Holy fucking shit. I seriously did not realize hgh's fat burning abilities until i came off of it.

I have been on 3-6ius of hgh for over two years straight. IGF1 levels are in the 500's. I would have told you that i thought it wasnt doing a damn thing in terms of fat burning.

I have a decent bodybuilding diet. I get 3-3500k clean calories over 5 meals and 1-1500k calories of junk that i end up eating at night.
Im always around 10% bf at 225. I have a decent amount of muscle.

Ive been having heart problems so i came off hgh a month and a half ago. I have never EVER seen myself develop love handles until now.

I didn't realize to what extent the hgh had been covering up the junk that i include in my diet until i stopped taking it. Im actually a bit embarrassed lol.

Im an extremely routine oriented person so literally all variables remained the same, with the exception of me coming off hgh so its pretty crazy to really see the difference after two years.

Cardiologist cleared me to start kicking ass again so in a few more weeks I'm going to start back on a very low dose.

As far as gear, test and hgh is all i see myself using in the future. Maybe a very low dose of deca or ment. Just not having luck with anything elsr anymore. I'm starting to realize that after years its not really even needed.

For a basic good cycle I would run 125 TEST ENATHATE and 125 DECA. I have run this cyle for a year straight and got VERY VERY good results from it.

For a basic good cycle I would run 125 TEST ENATHATE and 125 DECA. I have run this cyle for a year straight and got VERY VERY good results from it.
What kind of results did you get from that? I wouldn’t really consider that a cycle personally

Test is really all that’s needs , once you have gotten as big as 400mg of so will get you then maybe add in EQ (I prefer EQ cause it makes me hungry)
Then add in as much HGH as you can afford

Use DoggCrapp training , stay in a 500 calorie surplus every day with plenty protein and you will grow.

It doesn’t take nearly as much drugs as people think to grow when training and nutrition are in line

This thread is a "one size fits all" your not doing it like me so you're doing it wrong thread. I love this "you run 125 test E and 125 Deca" comment of " What kind of results did you get from that? I wouldn’t really consider that a cycle personally". Well WTF do you think. Probably he got nothing right? You neve ever in you vast expereince met someone that responds really well, gained 30 lbs of real muscle over a few years and never let their health shit the bed. But hey everyone should do 2 grams of test and just throw in a AI and perfect right? Jesus fucking cement heads. Oh and Jordan Peterson can barely breath if you watch his videos. Let's follow all the "scientific data" that 1/2 a fucking midget.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws