over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FAVORITE "BEVERAGE"

Geardepot

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
This is a little off topic, but I'm curious of those who still take an occasional cocktail, what is your poison? Do you throw caution to the wind, or do you try and make it has healthy as an alcoholic drink can be? My personal choice is Tito's and diet tonic, with a lime. Approximately 104 calories, with no carbs or fat.
GD

Bourbon.....neat......I don't need no tonic to water it down...

The last few years my choice has been red wine. A couple of glasses at night with a good movie is what I usually end up doing. I used to really like dark beer, but now wine is my choice.

Bourbon.....neat......I don't need no tonic to water it down...

I love bourbon too. Have you tried Elijah Craig? It is darn good and not a really high price compared to some others. I think it is great bang for the buck. Wild Turkey 101 is decent too.https://elijahcraig.com/

Long Island iced tea,go big or go home

Long Island iced tea,go big or go home

Good stuff! Back in the 80s I used to buy these little bottles of premixed Long Island. It tasted like shit but it was all I could get because I was still in high school and only one place would sell to us. We bought Mad Dog 20/20 too, as well as premixed Kamikaze. Horrible stuff.

A proper mixed drink at a nice bar of Long Island is great though!

Past 3 years its been Coconut Rum (70 proof) in Cascade Coconut Flavored calorie free tasty soda. That drink tastes like the beach. Each drink gets stronger and stronger til i am just shooting it:eek: New Years resolution was/is to get off the rum....:cool:
-F2S

I average less than 5 drinks a year, usually all at special occasions, and it's a margarita with Patron Silver or Long Island iced tea. In the rare event I drink at a bar it's vodka with diet Coke. I don't care for the empty calories or the feeling of being drunk.

I love bourbon too. Have you tried Elijah Craig? It is darn good and not a really high price compared to some others. I think it is great bang for the buck. Wild Turkey 101 is decent too.https://elijahcraig.com/

I'll have to give it a try sometime. I usually drink Maker's Mark.

Usually dark beer in the winter and summer shandy in summer, it's what wife likes so I go with that

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The last few years my choice has been red wine. A couple of glasses at night with a good movie is what I usually end up doing. I used to really like dark beer, but now wine is my choice.

The elixir of anti-aging! I'll have either a glass of a dark red or red blend wine nightly, as well. 🍷 Have for several years.

On occasion, I'll sip on a small glass of an exceptionally smooth tequila, 'Adictivo extra anejo tequila'. That's only a few times a year thingy. It's not overly pricey though it's not relatively cheap either, it's right around $120.00 for 750ml. Very well worth it if one likes a smooth sipping tequila!

Last edited:
Tito's and Diet Sprite

I'm a girl when it comes to drinking. Malibu rum with pineapple orange banana juice. Which happens basically never.

Back in the day, jack daniels straight. I'm glad I got over that after a few years of a "drinking problem". Was rough times.

Now its water on the rocks lol.

Crown reserve over ice generally
I've been sipping on some nice vanilla moonshine lately though , trying to get my process down pat without watering it down like the store bought shit

Spiced Jack #94, Spiced Rum with Coke and it tastes like Vanilla Coke.

The only problem its 94 proof and tastes like Vanilla Coke so you need to limit yourself cause it will hit you pretty hard.

I don't drink anymore but when I did I really like this one

Last edited:
I only drink a handful of times per year now. It's usually when I am on holiday. I do drink loads when I do though but handle it very well even with the time between sessions.

I usually go with Remy Martin Cognac with coke in the hotel etc. When I am out any cognac or dark rum with coke will do. I do like shots as well and it's not uncommon for me to go through a lot of them when out. If I am on holiday in the sun I like cocktails such as pina colada.

At home it is only wine. I entertain often and despite the invites clearly stating DO NOT BRING ANYTHING, I end up with a shitload of wine after every party.
I probably have over 60 bottles on the guest bedroom floor just from my Xmas party alone.

If I go out, I like Skyy Blood Orange and Cranberry. Or just a plain straight up Vodka Gimlet.

Rarely drink, but gin and tonic, or green tea shots are pretty good

I just recently started to drink red wine. 2 four oz glasses twice a week. I honestly want to drink it every day for the health benefits but know myself haha.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131