over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FAVORITE "BEVERAGE"

Water.
I haven't had a drink (beer/hards) since Christmas day.
Nine days and counting...

Patron straight no fluffers, with a beer to chase it down.

I don’t drink often but for some reason I have a ridiculous tolerance, it’s not even fun trying to catch a buzz just because I have to drink so damn much.

When I use to drink crown Royal was my drink
Kettle one was my go to

beer, double IPA

Pliny the Elder when I was drinking. They just completed
a new brewery less than a mile (crawling distance ;) )
from my house which would have guaranteed me an un-
limited supply. So sad.

i dont drink often but when i do i drink whisky/scotch straight up, usually a single malt or a decent blend.

I´m a social drinker and only drink when I go out which is not too often these days, I never drink at home although the unwinding with a glass of red wine liturgy is starting to look attractive. I generally go for JB 15 Years and Coke but have been known to enjoy Gin (Citadelle) and lemon, Vodka (Absolut) and apple juice and when nobody´s looking Malibu and pineapple juice. If I have to drink a shot I generally go for Sambuca or Jaegermeister.

The last few years my choice has been red wine. A couple of glasses at night with a good movie is what I usually end up doing. I used to really like dark beer, but now wine is my choice.

I love bourbon too. Have you tried Elijah Craig? It is darn good and not a really high price compared to some others. I think it is great bang for the buck. Wild Turkey 101 is decent too.https://elijahcraig.com/

Mix them!! My favorite is a bourbon like, bullet, makers, or knob creek with a port and splash of sweet vermouth, dash of bitters, shaken and strained. Amazing!

My last drink was xmas day and I`m trying to go till the spring. It`s been lots of hot tea at night lately.

Deep Eddy vodka with a splash of pomegranate jiuce or diet sprite

Mix them!! My favorite is a bourbon like, bullet, makers, or knob creek with a port and splash of sweet vermouth, dash of bitters, shaken and strained. Amazing!

My last drink was xmas day and I`m trying to go till the spring. It`s been lots of hot tea at night lately.

I really enjoy makers 46 neat. I’m trying knob creek single barrel right now, but a little too smokey/oak for my taste neat, but over ice it’s pretty good

Thanks guys! As I imagined, most of you who are still imbibing are doing the top shelf stuff! Personally...there are some things I won't accept at a lower quality just to pinch a few pennies. And alcohol is one of them! Back in the day Glenlivet single malt, Don Julio real tequila, and Zafra 30 year rum. Now a days its an occasional cocktail or two (with dinner out) and that's about it.
GD

Just got over my three month problem with my "favorite" drink, so now I have none! Sober about 25 days now and intend on staying that way. Might go back to occasionally having a beer or wine, if I'm able to, but the days of slamming down shots and getting smashed is over!

Add a lemon zest and you have perfection!

With a name like "Dublin" I thought for sure you would be a Guiness drinker.

My most "regular" drink is red wine...especially Italians. I love Chiantis and drink them the most, but if I can find a decently priced Brunello I love that as well. Even then, I drink wine at most once a week.

My biggest poison with drinking, in terms of actually getting drunk, is scotch. A nice single malt, anywhere from 12-18 years. About 4 times a year I'll get together with a friend or two and have quite a few glasses along with a cigar. Those are legitimately the only 4 times in a year that I get intoxicated. No regrets for it as well...it's controlled, a great feeling and good conversation with old friends.

If I was doing it every weekend...it would be a different story.

I'm a girl when it comes to drinking. Malibu rum with pineapple orange banana juice. Which happens basically never.

Back in the day, jack daniels straight. I'm glad I got over that after a few years of a "drinking problem". Was rough times.

Now its water on the rocks lol.

I don't drink anymore, but when I did Malibu was my go-to.

Used to keep a couple 5ths in my freezer at all times.

Party in a bottle. Lol.

My favorite?
#1 Vagina juice
#2 Vodka and cranberry, splash of pineapple. kinda a pussy drink but you are what you eat. :cool:

Just added a half glass or red wine on days I dont workout. I'm kentucky born and raised, it's bourbon till the death of me. I get most of it for free, perks of having more barrels of bourbon than people.

The last few years my choice has been red wine. A couple of glasses at night with a good movie is what I usually end up doing. I used to really like dark beer, but now wine is my choice.

Same here. Typically 2 glasses a night, and I like good wine, so unfortunately my couple of glasses a night costs me around $250 a month. Throw in a bottle when we go out to dinner on the weekends and that number gets close to $400-$500. I've gotten better though and thank God for the folks at total wine. I've been educated on some good bottles in the $8-$12 range vs. $20-$50.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131