over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite compounds that improve mood?

FakeName123

Newbies
As opposed to fucking it like tren does?

A couple of weeks ago I tried to up the tren from 700 to a gram (also was on 500 test, 8iu HGH, and 0 T3 or T4 at the time). Felt good for the first few days, until combined with some major new life stress (starting my medical residency, aka slavery, and moving away from my family/hometown in a couple of weeks) I started losing my fucking mind. Objectively speaking I consider myself to be in a pretty damn good place in life, but my mood doesn't reflect it most of the time. I've been struggling with mood for a good while longer than just this recent past few weeks, but this recent stuff really sent me over the edge and prompted me to post this. I've tried up to 1.5 grams of tren before and was fine so I am by no means solely blaming the tren, I am just saying it's definitely contributing right now specifically.

Only other things I take are test, HGH (generics from a certain popular source/sponsor here, unsure if against rules to name), T4, and sometimes caffeine if that counts. I've been playing with those doses for a few months now to try and optimize mental sides/mood. Seems like 500 test and either 0 (?) or 100mcg t4 have me feeling best. More test makes me feel pretty shit, and less doesn't make me feel bad, but lacking energy vs 500. Obviously more HGH (I've tried 5, 8, and 15 iu. I like 8) makes me feel better as in less anxious and depressed but also makes me more tired.

I don't want to completely drop the tren but I am going to lower it back to 700. The only compounds I can think of off the top of my head that I recall improving people's mood are masteron and proviron. I've also heard about, and experienced, dbol euphoria but it's too short lived for me to care about in my experience. Never tried mast or proviron. Also been wanting to try primo but unsure if it will improve or worsen mood overall. I've tried EQ and it just made me anxious and bloated.

Any other suggestions? I've tried searching but not really finding topics on what I'm looking for. Money is 0 issue, consider it not a factor. I've been pushed to a certain point to be typing all this out and posting it so be kind, lol.

Thanks in advance all.

You’re in your medical residency so I am going to assume you have run blood work to look at your hormones?

Start there and then tailor your cycle to that and as @slesh said don’t run compounds higher than 1:1 to test.

That aside I know what you’re asking so will answer- drop a little MENT under your test and drop the tren down low or out all together.

But again, I would not do any of that until you have bloodwork as you’ll just be guessing.

I used to think it was total androgen load related but now after many years I feel the best when my body is not toxic. Mentally, physically, energy levels, focus, etc.

So no orals, Tren, or other shit that affects me at my age.

Also, don't smash estrogen.

I used to think it was total androgen load related but now after many years I feel the best when my body is not toxic. Mentally, physically, energy levels, focus, etc.

I 100% second this.
Regardless of your dosages, you have to feel healthy to be in a great mood and productive.
That toxic feeling you're referring to makes everything miserable.
Stick to what makes you feel great, no matter how awesome a certain compound is supposed to be on paper.
Don't be stubborn, listen to your body.

Ok, Tren till the sides start hitting. The aggression and shorter fuse come at the same time as the sides but up until then I just have a great feeling of well being.

Also 500 test, Dbol and strangely enough halo.

I know a lot of people get aggression or even rage with halo but I felt awesome on it with really no aggression, just it was easier to push up the heavy weights.

I had one guy tell me before on the forums that I was lying and I had never taken halo. I told him thanks for letting me know what I have and have not taken and how I responded to whatever I did take. :rolleyes:

Solid advice from someone that’s been there.

No anabolic steroids have ever made me “feel good” I actually felt A lot better before I ever used steroids. I mean feeling powerful and jacked and sexually dominant can be good feelings but the actual drugs do nothing to enhance how I feel.

Since you asked. Drop the tren, I know you don't want to, but it's the worse drug for mood disorders,. If you are not willing to drop it out completely at least drop it to 100mgs a week. You said d-bol works for only some time, well use it till you don't feel it anymore and then replace it with proviron if you want to try that. The only hormones that made me feel good was, d-bol, sten from Mexico, and real hcg

Instead of looking to ADD a drug to feel good, why not look to DELETE a drug that`s making you feel bad? IMO drugs can mask you feeling "bad", make you appear happy and get through the day without being totally depressed but you will still have the underlying issue (usually mental). The real secret is some personal growth, self reflection, better meaning for small things that you turn into big things (in your head), and some god damn appreciation for being "in a pretty good place in life".

My wife went through medical school, I worked nights and we had 2 children under 2 y/o, we been there. Chunk everything down into smaller bits. It`s one shift at a time. Plan time for yourself.

Androgens also don't improve my mood.
Best drugs for this imo is bupropion and low dose modafinil.

Good old Pink Thai's and oxytocin nasal spray.

But also echoing the above notion of not being toxic and addition by subtraction(taking away or severely lowering the tren). Prioritize sleep and recovery for your mental health and mood.

I would cut back on the Tren , you’re just adding more in the mix if you already feel bad.
You can get by on test HRT doses and training hard.

Good old Pink Thai's and oxytocin nasal spray.

But also echoing the above notion of not being toxic and addition by subtraction(taking away or severely lowering the tren). Prioritize sleep and recovery for your mental health and mood.

True that is one drug that helps mood. There`s a reason its called the happy hormone. It is actually given to elderly with dementia to prevent the angry outbursts. Fairly cheap too, I`ve seen it for like $60 for a 15mL nasal spray, with Rx from compound pharmacy. One puff per nostril, twice daily and works great. Best part its a hormone that is native to the body like testosterone.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BahguulsBlasts
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity