over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite contest stack

That is alot of Anadrol. You just happen to know a bunch of drug abusers...

I partly agree with you. For me yes that is a lot of adrol. In fact I think it is more than enough for everyone. I think the most effective (highest) dose of adrol should be about 100mg if people want the most benefits whilst avoiding many of the bad side effects. Granted some get bad side effects even with just 50mg per day. Below is a study indicating the little difference in returns but increased side effects when using 100mg or 150mg. Although in the grand scheme of things 150mg is not a huge dose of adrol. You do realize it is commonly used at much higher doses. I have seen studies done with higher doses for months at a time. Granted it's usually on HIV or Anemia patients but the logic should still apply. Adrol is often given to HIV patients for 30+ weeks (see the 2nd study) and is considered relatively safe as long as blood values (liver and cholesterol etc) are monitored.

I have experimented a lot with it and think 50-100mg is best for me. But there are loads of bodybuilders out there using 150mg+ for long periods. So yes 150mg is a big dose but compared to many it's not huge by any means. I would never recommend it but that's a different subject.

Double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled phase III trial of oxymetholone for the treatment of HIV wasting.

Hengge UR1, Stocks K, Wiehler H, Faulkner S, Esser S, Lorenz C, Jentzen W, Hengge D, Goos M, Dudley RE, Ringham G.

BACKGROUND:

Despite highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART), chronic involuntary weight loss still remains a serious problem in the care of HIV patients. Various alterations in energy metabolism and endocrine regulation have been found to cause loss of lean body mass (LBM) and body cell mass (BCM). Previous studies in HIV-positive men undergoing androgen replacement therapy or treatment with recombinant growth hormone (rGH) have shown partial restoration of LBM, but these treatments have largely been ineffective in eugonadal individuals.

STUDY DESIGN:

Double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial of 89 HIV-positive women and men with wasting assigned to the anabolic steroid oxymetholone [50 mg twice (BID) or three times daily (TID)] or placebo for 16 weeks followed by open-label treatment. STUDY ENDPOINTS: Body weight, bioimpedance measurements, quality of life parameters and appetite.

RESULTS:

Oxymetholone led to a significant weight gain of 3.0 +/- 0.5 and 3.5 +/- 0.7 kg in the TID and BID groups, respectively (P < 0.05 for each treatment versus placebo), whereas individuals in the placebo group gained an average of 1.0 +/- 0.7 kg. Body cell mass increased in the oxymetholone BID group (3.8 +/- 0.4 kg; P < 0.0001) and in the oxymetholone TID group (2.1 +/- 0.6 kg; P < 0.005), corresponding to 12.4 and 7.4% of baseline BCM, respectively. Significant improvements were noted in appetite and food intake, increased well-being and reduced weakness by self-examination. The most important adverse event was liver-associated toxicity. Overall, 35% of patients in the TID, 27% of patients in the BID oxymetholone group and no patients in the placebo group had a greater than five times baseline increase for alanine aminotransferase during the double-blind phase of the study.

CONCLUSIONS:

Oxymetholone can be considered an effective anabolic steroid in eugonadal male and female patients with AIDS-associated wasting. The BID (100 mg/day) regimen appeared to be equally effective as the TID (150 mg/day) regimen in terms of weight gain, LBM and BCM and was associated with less, but still significant liver toxicity.

PMID: 12646793 DOI: 10.1097/01.aids.0000050853.71999.16

Oxymetholone promotes weight gain in patients with advanced human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) infection.

Hengge UR1, Baumann M, Maleba R, Brockmeyer NH, Goos M.

The effect of the testosterone derivative oxymetholone alone or in combination with the H1-receptor antagonist ketotifen, which has recently been shown to block tumour necrosis factor alpha (TNF alpha), on weight gain and performance status in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) patients with chronic cachexia was evaluated in a 30-week prospective pilot study. Thirty patients were randomly assigned to either oxymetholone monotherapy (n 14) or oxymetholone plus ketotifen (n 16). Patients receiving treatment were compared with a group of thirty untreated matched controls, who met the same inclusion criteria. Body weight and the Karnofsky index, which assesses the ability to perform activities of daily life, and several quality-of-life variables were measured to evaluate response to therapy. The average weight gain at peak was 8.2 (SD 6.2) kg (+ 14.5% of body weight at study entry) in the oxymetholone group (P < 0.001), and 6.1 (SD 4.6) kg (+10.9%) in the combination group (P < 0.005), compared with an average weight loss of 1.8 (SD 0.7) kg in the untreated controls. The mean time to peak weight was 19.6 weeks in the monotherapy group and 20.8 weeks in the combination group. The Karnofsky index improved equally in both groups from 56% before to 67% after 20 weeks of treatment (P < 0.05). The quality of life variables (activities of daily life, and appetite/nutrition) improved in 68% (P < 0.05) and 91% (P < 0.01) of the treated patients respectively. Oxymetholone was safe and promoted weight gain in cachectic patients with advanced HIV-1 infection. The addition of ketotifen did not further support weight gain. These results suggest the need for a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled multicentre trial.

PMID: 8785183

[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I partly agree with you. For me yes that is a lot of adrol. In fact I think it is more than enough for everyone. I think the most effective (highest) dose of adrol should be about 100mg if people want the most benefits whilst avoiding many of the bad side effects. Granted some get bad side effects even with just 50mg per day. Below is a study indicating the little difference in returns but increased side effects when using 100mg or 150mg. Although in the grand scheme of things 150mg is not a huge dose of adrol. You do realize it is commonly used at much higher doses. I have seen studies done with higher doses for months at a time. Granted it's usually on HIV or Anemia patients but the logic should still apply. Adrol is often given to HIV patients for 30+ weeks (see the 2nd study) and is considered relatively safe as long as blood values (liver and cholesterol etc) are monitored.

I have experimented a lot with it and think 50-100mg is best for me. But there are loads of bodybuilders out there using 150mg+ for long periods. So yes 150mg is a big dose but compared to many it's not huge by any means. I would never recommend it but that's a different subject.

The "logic" I was using was the guy was saying he takes 150mg Drol ON TOP OF over 1.5g of other gear just while staying in shape.

Soooo 2500mg of gear a week for "maintenance"

I dont think its unreasonable to think he could have been taking 50mg pre workout 3x a week or even 25mg a day... But thats just me, I've never gone over 1g a week and more often than not am probably under 500mg

The "logic" I was using was the guy was saying he takes 150mg Drol ON TOP OF over 1.5g of other gear just while staying in shape.

Soooo 2500mg of gear a week for "maintenance"

I dont think its unreasonable to think he could have been taking 50mg pre workout 3x a week or even 25mg a day... But thats just me, I've never gone over 1g a week and more often than not am probably under 500mg

Im alot heavier then you are. Gear is dependant on individual response and size. Cool you never gone over 1g of gear. Uve also ever walked around at a lean 280 and never will. And your style of thinking will hold you back from greatness in life.

Im alot heavier then you are. Gear is dependant on individual response and size. Cool you never gone over 1g of gear. Uve also ever walked around at a lean 280 and never will. And your style of thinking will hold you back from greatness in life.

Lol easy there, I wasn't criticizing you.... I was responding to a post that came off condescending toward me when I was just asking a question

[lang=nl]guys, interesting posts!

i'm gonna do a contest in the end of this year and i'm thinking of the following but would love to get your opinion;
(im never going to use Tren)
12-10 weeks out
500 sust + 200NPP + 150Bold + 100Primo + maybe 50 anadrol for 2-3 weeks
6-5 weeks out
150 testE + 450Bold + 400Primo + 40/60 anavar for 3 weeks

if im to full and need more hardness and definition i will use winstrol or masteron instead of anavar or primo.[/lang]

Doing my first contest in November so going to start prep in July.
Don't know the exact dosage yet but it will probably be about 400mg Test Sustanon followed by Prop Mast P 400mg add in some tren 400 mg maximum primo 50 mg of Var and injectible Winny last month. I have never used primo winny or Var and I am not sure about any weight loss stuff.. never took it before... right now sitting at 12.5 bf... right now just trying to grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[lang=nl]guys, interesting posts!

i'm gonna do a contest in the end of this year and i'm thinking of the following but would love to get your opinion;

(im never going to use Tren)

12-10 weeks out

500 sust + 200NPP + 150Bold + 100Primo + maybe 50 anadrol for 2-3 weeks

6-5 weeks out

150 testE + 450Bold + 400Primo + 40/60 anavar for 3 weeks

if im to full and need more hardness and definition i will use winstrol or masteron instead of anavar or primo.[/lang]

I don't see any reason for the Anadrol as that's just going to water you out. I would drop the bold also. Suggestions is adding winny and upping Var to 100mg daily last 4-5 weeks. Winny 50mg 4-5 weeks. Switch test e to prop and run 100 EOD. Primo will be useless at 100mg. 400 is the bare minimum and even at that don't expect to see much more than a bit of grainy skin, suggestions would be 100mg ED.
Just my 2 cents!

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Use code "Flex5" for 5% off or add 2 free test prop to notes when orders are over $200.
Mymonsterlabs.com

I don't see any reason for the Anadrol as that's just going to water you out. I would drop the bold also. Suggestions is adding winny and upping Var to 100mg daily last 4-5 weeks. Winny 50mg 4-5 weeks. Switch test e to prop and run 100 EOD. Primo will be useless at 100mg. 400 is the bare minimum and even at that don't expect to see much more than a bit of grainy skin, suggestions would be 100mg ED.
Just my 2 cents!

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Use code "Flex5" for 5% off or add 2 free test prop to notes when orders are over $200.
Mymonsterlabs.com
[lang=nl]thank you for your respons!
so you suggest for the last 6 or 5 weeks to use short ester Test 350/week and no bold at all? and 700mg of var a weeks en 350 of winny?

i would like to stay under the gram of gear. except the last few weeks with some orals. but im not gonna take 1 gram of orals on top it.[/lang]

[lang=nl]thank you for your respons!

so you suggest for the last 6 or 5 weeks to use short ester Test 350/week and no bold at all? and 700mg of var a weeks en 350 of winny?

i would like to stay under the gram of gear. except the last few weeks with some orals. but im not gonna take 1 gram of orals on top it.[/lang]

Sorry for the late reply, yes that's exactly what I'm suggesting. I feel you will see much better results doing this.

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Mymonsterlabs.com

Lol easy there, I wasn't criticizing you.... I was responding to a post that came off condescending toward me when I was just asking a question

Matey I just noticed this. I was replying to the other guy. But sure everyone has a different opinion of what a lot of aas is. I think many on here don't see what really goes on behind the scenes for many people. Bodybuilding is a drug sport. I love training more than anyone but to be 280 pounds at 8% you need drugs and probably plenty of them. But what you say is right and doses like that aren't really needed for most. But as I posted at the top of the page 150mg adrol is not a huge amount of adrol by any means. That doesn't mean I recommend or even use that myself but it's a pretty standard dose in bodybuilding.

Matey I just noticed this. I was replying to the other guy. But sure everyone has a different opinion of what a lot of aas is. I think many on here don't see what really goes on behind the scenes for many people. Bodybuilding is a drug sport. I love training more than anyone but to be 280 pounds at 8% you need drugs and probably plenty of them. But what you say is right and doses like that aren't really needed for most. But as I posted at the top of the page 150mg adrol is not a huge amount of adrol by any means. That doesn't mean I recommend or even use that myself but it's a pretty standard dose in bodybuilding.

Nah, we good, Im just a low dose bitch haha... I was just surprised that he said it was a "maintenance" dose. AAS dosages aside I was thinking of it more so from a health perspective than anything thinking that was something like a year round dose... But hey if it works for him, thats what matters

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws