over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Fat Burner

Hopefully someday my favorite will be "staying lean" so I don't feel like I have to use any of this bullshit anymore lol

I go to the gym everyday for 1.5 hours a day just need a little boost in the fat burning dept. There's a lot of fat burners out there that claim this an that Ive tried a few that didn't do crap for me.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Everyone's body is different, so it is normal

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

well . . .

Why ephedra?

Why not hard work and discipline?

Nothing to ‘take.’ Legal. Zero side effects. Works every time.
And is available to everyone, free of charge.

Why ephedra?

Why not hard work and discipline?

Nothing to ‘take.’ Legal. Zero side effects. Works every time.
And is available to everyone, free of charge.

Agreed, there is no magic pill. Once one realizes that to truly get the results one wants...it's hard work, dedication of diet and a stoic resolve that gets you there.

The best shape I've gotten in my life was done "supplement free". It was all blood, sweat, tears hard work and passion for achieving a goal.

On a side note, if you are looking to compete and you've plateaued to a point where you can't get any better then go to the next level. If not, stick to hard work...it lasts longer.

Last edited:
Agreed, there is no magic pill. Once one realizes that to truly get the results one wants...it's hard work, dedication of diet and a stoic resolve that gets you there.

The best shape I've gotten in my life was done "supplement free". It was all blood, sweat, tears hard work and passion for achieving a goal.

On a side note, if you are looking to compete and you've plateaued to a point where you can't get any better then go to the next level. If not, stick to hard work...it lasts longer.

DNP is pretty magic. But it's not apart of this thread because if it was anyone's "Favorite" fat burner then that person is a masochist.

great!! but sometimes folks wanna get a extra force to make the exercise work better, just like me lol, the thing is, don't rely on it

nothing works like DNP, NOTHING

intermittent carb depleting which is generally low carb diet with a 'refill' every 4th or 5th day

ECA stack 200mg caffeine, 25mg ephedrine 2 baby aspirin

back in the day those old Stacker 2's were great

Diet, diet, diet + weight training. Lotta ppl here suggest some magic stack and cardio first thing in the morning. Yeah do that and first thing you would loose is all your muscles unless you take some sort of GH or AAS with it to preserve muscle. It's basic science. You need less calorie to burn one pound of muscle vs fat. What gets wasted first??? Yeah muscle.

So stick to a high protein low carb diet for a long period of time. Heavy weight lifting and you loose so much fat down to 10-13% bf. The most important part is that you build muscle first. More muscle = more calorie those muscles need to stay pumped = more fat burning. My .02

Last edited:
Cardio does it for me every time. I do use Green Tea as well.

If you eat properly according to your goals you don't need anything. ECA can cover some sins though.

eat more vegetables,low fat diet and do some cardio

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Diet on point, fasted cardio,and some hgh...Also test and winny while running hgh is awesome...

GH shot ...then add biotin, bronkaid, caffeine, Yohimbine Hcl.
Then fast for another 3-5 hours.

Us older guys...we used to get mini thins....25mcg Ephedrine, 200 mg of caffeine and aspirin. You can do the same now, but ephedrine would have to be replaced with synephrine.

Primateme tabs are OTC (you do have to sign for them)...12.5mg ephedrine HCL.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131