over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite insulin to run off-season ?

I have only ever used Novolin-R. I'd like to try Humalog, but ordering and trusting it to be sent in a cold pack is a concern. I'd hate to pay for it and get something that wasn't shipped correctly.
I’ve never had any issues with the pens and they’re not shipped with cold packs.
In fact I found a novarapid pen I’d forgotten about that was several years past expiration and had never been refrigerated that didn’t seem to lose any potency at all.

I have only ever used Novolin-R. I'd like to try Humalog, but ordering and trusting it to be sent in a cold pack is a concern. I'd hate to pay for it and get something that wasn't shipped correctly.

Living in the south this is an issue for several things. Luckily the temps will be cold enough in a couple of months it shouldn’t be an issue…

what do you think about using lantus every day or several days a week in a small dose? this is currently recommended by coaches from uk and john jewett, victor black. My friend a pro heavyweight works with jansen. Jansen categorically forbade him to use lantus. He recommended a small dose of humalog (4-6iu) 3 times a day and a very large dose of gh + a huge amount of food.

what do you think about using lantus every day or several days a week in a small dose? this is currently recommended by coaches from uk and john jewett, victor black. My friend a pro heavyweight works with jansen. Jansen categorically forbade him to use lantus. He recommended a small dose of humalog (4-6iu) 3 times a day and a very large dose of gh + a huge amount of food.
bro but you have already asked about it at least several times and got answers - why ask the same question a hundred times I don't understand ... you want to see how something works on you check it - there is no other way

I’ve never had any issues with the pens and they’re not shipped with cold packs.
In fact I found a novarapid pen I’d forgotten about that was several years past expiration and had never been refrigerated that didn’t seem to lose any potency at all.
I'll bear that in mind and start searching for a source for the pens. Thanks for the input!

I know years ago people would run quick action slin at small doses with every p+c meal. I never did it only used pre and post. Is there a reason people don't run it with multiple meals anymore? I assume it wasn't a protocol that was effective now guys either use long action or fast pre/post, or both

What is very large dose of gh these days? It seems like 10 iu daily is normal now

I know years ago people would run quick action slin at small doses with every p+c meal. I never did it only used pre and post. Is there a reason people don't run it with multiple meals anymore? I assume it wasn't a protocol that was effective now guys either use long action or fast pre/post, or both

I saw in the protocols of top trainers that they still use small doses of short-acting slin for meals where we have a lot of carbohydrates.

probably a topic beaten to death but with a set budget in mind. If you could do 4iu of pharma gh or 8iu of generic which would you reccomend to client @luki7788 ?
8iu good generic - when people understand that gh is just a hormone, that is nothing else than a chemical bond and pharma is no different from generic - maybe only production conditions, although in fact Chinese generic is produced in pharmaceutical companies, so this argument is also wrong for me

IMHO this is the right approach.

But 6iu? If you are not dieting this dose won't do much at all.....

IMHO this is the right approach.

But 6iu? If you are not dieting this dose won't do much at all.....

I don't know what the purpose of such a small dose of insulin is, but in many of Matt protocols, I've seen that humalog doses were low. usually below 6 iu to a large amount of carbohydrates

I don't know what the purpose of such a small dose of insulin is, but in many of Matt protocols, I've seen that humalog doses were low. usually below 6 iu to a large amount of carbohydrates
Seriously - you probably don't think that matt writes the same protocols for his online clients as for Nick or Clarida lol

Seriously - you probably don't think that matt writes the same protocols for his online clients as for Nick or Clarida lol

I am aware that the doses shaun and nick or brett get are much higher. However, the doses that I saw and that my friend got from Matt were very very high. only insulin was low.

I am aware that the doses shaun and nick or brett get are much higher. However, the doses that I saw and that my friend got from Matt were very very high. only insulin was low.
Your friend must be very big because I've seen a lot of Matt's protocols but they were very average - nothing crazy - but also most of them were for bodybuilders weighing 90-100kg and not super heavy

Your friend must be very big because I've seen a lot of Matt's protocols but they were very average - nothing crazy - but also most of them were for bodybuilders weighing 90-100kg and not super heavy

my friend is advanced but definitely not at your level. At the beginning he was given 2500mg of drugs (1500mg test ) and 12iu gh. humalog with meal number 1, pre and post in a small dose not exceeding 6iu. Then the doses of drugs and GH went up, insulin remained low. also eats a lot of protein +- 8 oz cooked meat per meal, about 1000g carbs per day and eats 25-35g fat with a meal which surprised me personally.

my friend is advanced but definitely not at your level. At the beginning he was given 2500mg of drugs (1500mg test ) and 12iu gh. humalog with meal number 1, pre and post in a small dose not exceeding 6iu. Then the doses of drugs and GH went up, insulin remained low. also eats a lot of protein +- 8 oz cooked meat per meal, about 1000g carbs per day and eats 25-35g fat with a meal which surprised me personally.
how was his insulin sensitivity? with so much fats and high carbs and high gh? how body composition - stayed lean? and I suspect that the standard offseason is the same as for matt's - high test + moderate EQ and NPP

Luki I know you post a lot of information about lantus, I was wondering if you think quick action insulin has any benefits in small dosages with meals on high carb training days.

Say I train 5 days a week and have higher carbs low fats. Obviously insulin pre and post accompanied with my pro/carb meals. But what about a small dose of novalin r with other protein fat meals? Or even on the day of and after training a lagging part that is being prioritized?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member