over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite insulin to run off-season ?

Luki I know you post a lot of information about lantus, I was wondering if you think quick action insulin has any benefits in small dosages with meals on high carb training days.

Say I train 5 days a week and have higher carbs low fats. Obviously insulin pre and post accompanied with my pro/carb meals. But what about a small dose of novalin r with other protein fat meals? Or even on the day of and after training a lagging part that is being prioritized?
I used it but not so small doses - after I reached 5-6x15-20iu day, I used this approach for several years

pros
-you're growing really fast

-minuses
your insulin sensitivity weakens just as quickly so you can't use it all year round as I currently do with my insulin protocols

how was his insulin sensitivity? with so much fats and high carbs and high gh? how body composition - stayed lean? and I suspect that the standard offseason is the same as for matt's - high test + moderate EQ and NPP

I don't know what his insulin sensitivity was, but his morning sugar was between 95-105 and Matt claimed he was fine. He did not recommend blood glucose testing at a different time, claiming that there are too many variables for the result to be reliable. its protocol is 1500mg test 350 npp 750eq. doses increased over time. As for fats, a large part of them came from beef. Finally, my friend has made great progress.

I don't know what his insulin sensitivity was, but his morning sugar was between 95-105 and Matt claimed he was fine. He did not recommend blood glucose testing at a different time, claiming that there are too many variables for the result to be reliable. its protocol is 1500mg test 350 npp 750eq. doses increased over time. As for fats, a large part of them came from beef. Finally, my friend has made great progress.
95-105 fasting sugar at 12iu gh is not bad but I personally do not like it when it goes above 90 but everyone has their own ways and certainly Matt's methods work great

Test dose usually follow HGH dose.
Npp EQ is pretty standard....
I was thinking to drop the same dose of TREN for NPP too.... But on 350 Ace i sleep like a baby...

The thing about insulin is that....

When you are in offseason your muscle are already saturated with glucose and the only way to push in more glucose is to use more insulin.
With 6iu you can't push much inside an already full muscle, if you are on a cut then it's different (also insulin sensitivity is different).

At least this is what I noticed on myself and what Mike Arnold wrote on some posts about insulin.

Many think that 15-20iu Log is a big dose but not really during offseason...

Anyways insulin like every PED, needs a proper context.

I personally have no opinion on insulin and am testing different protocols. However, from what I understand, Matt thinks that insulin is overrated and uses it, but in small doses that do not negatively affect insulin sensitivity. does not recognize long-acting insulins. on the other hand, it also does not recommend measuring glucose levels too often. anyway his clients are making huge progress and one thing is for sure the doses of drugs and gh are high and very high.

Reactions: JJT
I personally have no opinion on insulin and am testing different protocols. However, from what I understand, Matt thinks that insulin is overrated and uses it, but in small doses that do not negatively affect insulin sensitivity. does not recognize long-acting insulins. on the other hand, it also does not recommend measuring glucose levels too often. anyway his clients are making huge progress and one thing is for sure the doses of drugs and gh are high and very high.
I would not say high - high maybe for people who do not know too much about competitive bodybuilding - in fact the doses are normal

I used it but not so small doses - after I reached 5-6x15-20iu day, I used this approach for several years

pros
-you're growing really fast

-minuses
your insulin sensitivity weakens just as quickly so you can't use it all year round as I currently do with my insulin protocols
Do you think this approach (slin with meals on high carb days) in addition to pre and post would be best used every high carb + training day, or maybe just on the day of a weak part we really want to bring up?

Slin pre every training day then on delt day slin with each meal. Thank you for all the insight

Do you think this approach (slin with meals on high carb days) in addition to pre and post would be best used every high carb + training day, or maybe just on the day of a weak part we really want to bring up?

Slin pre every training day then on delt day slin with each meal. Thank you for all the insight
you did not understand me - I believe that the use of insulin for all meals, unless you are diabetic, is completely unnecessary and even works against us instead of helping - I wrote about it many times

you did not understand me - I believe that the use of insulin for all meals, unless you are diabetic, is completely unnecessary and even works against us instead of helping - I wrote about it many times
Understood, misread your prior post.

@Wolf79 hey mate out of curiosity how much did Matt relied on whey iso on the diet for protein sources even as like adding to oats for example?

@Wolf79 hey mate out of curiosity how much did Matt relied on whey iso on the diet for protein sources even as like adding to oats for example?

Unfortunately, I don't know what Matt's approach to whey protein is, but I noticed that in my friend's protocol, protein sources come mainly from meats and whole eggs.

Reactions: JJT

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc