over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite low dose cycle for under 600mg/wk

The "steroid pump" is a hyperemia state where the sacoplasm of the muscle, that's the jelly matrix inside the muscle, increases. This volumizes the muscle. At high doses of steroids this causes a problem with athletic activity because the pump caused by increase blood flow restricts blood and oxygen exchange. So cardio output suffers. Think of Matius Putinowski when he first started MMA. He would turn red from increased blood volume, high red cells and hyperemia. He would gas out in one minute. Another issue is hypertonicity of the cardiovascular endothelium. This is a thin layer of smooth muscle that lnes all blood vessles. Normally it pulses and helps the blood move through he circulatory system. These cells also have androgen receptors. Under high androgen concentration the cells "stiffen" thus recducing their pulse rythms. This further complicates circulatory functions. So at high AAS levels you have a situation where red cells can be very high thickening the blood, sarcoplasm is enhanced volumiing the muslceature, added pump from increased blood volume and AAS associated fluid transport, and stiffened endothelium. The end result is reduced cardiac efficency.In the end, this is the reason, although they probably don't realize it, that MMA fighters and other performacne athletes use low end doses.
Correct. Most athletes won't go over 400mg. Some even drop them before the event.

Nutrition definitely changed, calories went up significantly, even though I'm still cutting. Training had to change also.

It's muscle memory combined with being perfectly primed before starting, super low dose cruise (12mg/day) and perfect training and diet before I started and after I started.

Honestly, most of the "work" that is making my current gains so good was done before my cycle even started. At 49 all your ducks have to be in a row to make really good gains, especially if you want to stay healthy.

Love it. Agreed 100%.

600 mg of Test. For optimal growth…300 deca/300 NPP

For strength nothing beats Anadrol IMO. So in that case 350mg Anadrol and 250mg of Test E. And if wanting to peak strength, horror of horrors, swap the test for Tren at 250mg.

For feeling sunny and happy, swap the Anadrol for Dbol. Test and Dbol.

For a pure anabolism stack for bodybuilding more in the medium/long term I think Test/Tren/Trest would be hard to beat, 200mg each.

Though if someone wanted to jack up their physique very quickly, in days/weeks my strength stack would be my go to. Tren and Anadrol.

For strength nothing beats Anadrol IMO. So in that case 350mg Anadrol and 250mg of Test E. And if wanting to peak strength, horror of horrors, swap the test for Tren at 250mg.

For feeling sunny and happy, swap the Anadrol for Dbol. Test and Dbol.

For a pure anabolism stack for bodybuilding more in the medium/long term I think Test/Tren/Trest would be hard to beat, 200mg each.

Though if someone wanted to jack up their physique very quickly, in days/weeks my strength stack would be my go to. Tren and Anadrol.
Recently a friend of mine grow really well with 16w 200 TestE 200 TrestA 200 TrenE 5iu HGH ed 10iu Log postwo.

But as many said... nothing pays like High Test - lower Tren.

That's fair although I had some thoughts as I read it..

(1) 500mg/wk of Test would give some men problems, and those men should avoid those problems, probably by reducing dosage, but perhaps by other means

Many approaches including mine with low risk anabolic Primo combined with bioidentical coupled with blood work.
(1) is using an AI/AE the factor that messes with lipids, or is the low estrogen that results from their use what messes with lipids? I've always assumed it as the low estrogen. For example, a cycle with only non-aromatizable drugs is IIRC the worst for lipids, because there is no estrogen. Even if the androgens used are fairly weak in and of themselves. If the problem is with low estrogen, then AI/AE wouldn't necessarily mess with lipids, as long as their use was tailored to hit specific blood level markers so that estrogen remained healthy

Since essentially all aromatase inhibitors skew cholesterol markers especially lowering HDL and that SERMS such as tamoxiphen appear to do the opposite, the low estrogen is consistent with altered blood lipid profiles. Tamoxiphen does not lower estrogen whilst AI does.
(3) is DHT really a driver of prostate issues? I've seen some back and forth on that, and some studies cited, arguing that DHT isn't really the driver of prostate risk that it was once claimed to be

Rarely is there one factor. Factors include but are not limited to convertion at the tissue site, relative ratios of estrogen, DHT and other hormones, immune system surveillance i.e. killer CD8 lymphocytes, DNA repair pathway activities, age.
(4) while it may seem like "holistic" voodoo, I like the idea of only using bioidentical hormones, and if I was cycling trying to reduce health risks, I'd prefer just using test rather than other stuff like primo etc
Tools in a tool box. Steroid research gave us attenuated androgens to remove androgenic and estrogenic side effects. Tools in a tool box. In reality it's probably best to stay in normal ranges with bioidentical hormones but here we are at a PED board. After all, what is bioidentical about running the meat wagon at 5x the normal amount of testosterone and all it's downstream altered metabolism/signaling pathways etc etc.

currently running 200 test C, 200 npp, was running 200 primo but I got SUPER dry and my knees started hurting, lowered it to 100 primo... knees feel better. tren instead of npp would give you more "bang for your buck" but npp is arguable healthier. I haven't taken an ai in a week and I got those low estrogen sides.... has anyone gotten else gotten that from primo? I'm wondering if they subbed my primo for masteron or Eq...

Trens ability to bind to the GCR makes it so special when paired with test. But also some think that and being a progestin is where the knarly mental side effects come from. I can’t tolerate more than 200mg tren. I literally go crazy.

Pure results? 300/300 test tren. Healthier options? 400 test/200 primo. Some can run test/primo 1:1 but might cause low E2 issues in some

Add GH and slin…makes everything kicked up a notch. And you don’t have to get crazy

I live in the 250-600mg range now.

I like 250-300mg test and 300mg deca.
One CC each, taken together once a week

Minimal fuss, good results, not too taxing on the body. I can regulate size with food easily with this as well.

Currently 300mg test and 200 primo.

I’m currently running 250sust/200npp/100 mast a week and the results have been incredible. I’ve been eating a keto diet and strength is going up while weight is going down although that slowed down the last few weeks. I have to add though, I haven’t been above TRT for about 3 and a half years and was actually on clomid only for 2 years for fertility reasons. I figured since I’m getting older (43) I’d try something lower and absolutely no regrets doing that.

Currently doing a long maintenance run of Test E 270/wk, Mast E 120/wk, Tren E 80/wk = TTL 470/wk with GH @ 2iu/day. I've been liking this combo, it's just enough to add some fullness, hardness and vascularity without any noticeable sides. I feel good on it and have been running this for 10 months now with no issues.

250 mgs test E per week and 25 mgs proviron a day.

For the guys who suggest 250mg of test, are you always running this amount and then adding things on top of this? Or are you using a lower test dose and bumping the test to 250mg when you want to do a cycle and add other drugs?

For the guys who suggest 250mg of test, are you always running this amount and then adding things on top of this? Or are you using a lower test dose and bumping the test to 250mg when you want to do a cycle and add other drugs?

i wouldnt say its exact but i follow a lot of what emeric says in terms of dosing. doing that i have been able to lower my test dose in general. years ago i wouldnt go below 200-300mgs of test and now ill bring it down to 40-50mgs wk a cpl times a year. at this point i really notice it. im not sure where exactly but prob in his ten mg thread. he explains how to increase and decrease dose and why and how to tie it into diet and training. very good info.

Yes as LK3 said I follow a lower dose Emeric style. I'll go down to 10mgs EOD and ramp to 20mgs/day to 40mgs a day if it's like a "cycle". Hell I'll have 1,700+ test levels on 250mgs though and that is plenty to not just maintain but to grow...large. Luki large? No....large, large...yes.

You said you don't really get sides? I'd ride test into the sunset.

If it was me, I'd probably choose 200 test and 400 of eq, dhb, primo, or npp. Just keeping it simple. If you do orals - 300 test / 300 of another I listed and then 20 mg of anavar 5 days a week, pre workout which would total 600 . That's just me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131