over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Multi-use Gym Shoes?

USMuscle9403

Registered
Alright guys, I've got two pairs of trainers that are about to shit the bed (Adidas Adizero Bostons and New Balance I-Fucking-forget-the -numbers), so I'm in the market for something that can provide a little stability during deads and squats but also be comfortable enough for a long cardio session immediately post workout. Nothing crazy for cardio, just steady state at an incline on the treadmill, stair master or elliptical.

I know some guys swear by Chuck Taylors for lifting shoes, but they aren't so great for long cardio sessions. Besides, I'm not pulling or squatting any crazy weight, so meeting specs for heavy duty lifting is secondary for me. I just need a decent all arounder. My work bag is my gym bag, as well, so I'm not looking to carry two pairs of shoes, either.

So far I'm looking at Merrell Trail Glove, Adidas Samba or New Balance Minimus. Any others I should be checking out? Trying to keep it at $100 or less.

ive tried on new balance cant stand them

I have owned 1 pair of underarm they get beat up easily

I like nike hurachie (sp)

they don't look good on the shelf but do once you have them on and are comfortable and perfect for cardio and wearing around and can breathe

im a boots guy so I hate sneakers but I love these

I could Never wear chuck Taylors, I don't squat insane amounts but I cant see why a special shoe would be needed for squatting, but for cardio shoe matters so I just wear the nike huarache

Nike Metcon works for me.

I hate Nike in general and have never had good luck with them, but the Metcon comes up so often that I may just say fuck it and go to try on a pair. They fit the bill precisely, a minimalist shoe with a flatter sole.

Keep the recommendations coming, guys! Thanks again.

as much as I hate what nike stands for, I must admit their shoes do seem superior

I go threw gym shoes quick , sweaty feet is real.

I use Nike metcons or under armour shoes

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I started training as a teenager and I've always worn skateboarding shoes for workouts. Great for cardio, leg exercises, deadlifts, and the casual look lets me wear them outside the gym if I want.

I hate Nike in general and have never had good luck with them, but the Metcon comes up so often that I may just say fuck it and go to try on a pair. They fit the bill precisely, a minimalist shoe with a flatter sole.

Keep the recommendations coming, guys! Thanks again.

Yeah, I've had other Nike's and they sucked in the gym. But the Metcons I like. I get good grip and stability with them. They work fine with cardio as well.

In no way affiliated,
Take a look at this line of product for a gym shoe...
Designed specifically for those serious about support for heavy lifting yet want to walk in and out with the same pair on and NOT COMPROMISING compromising.

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• FOX-1-1300x731.jpg
    FOX-1-1300x731.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 162
I'm a Chuck's guy myself, but I have a pair of old school black Addidas Sambas that are real good (white pair too), but I hardly wear them.

For walking or 'taking the kids to Disneyland' lol, I have a pair of Brooks that are real good. I don't fucking run, screw that shit, unless i'm being chased by something trying to kill me or my kids lives are on the line:p I do stationary bike 90% of the time for direct cardio, or sometimes brisk walking on the treadmill.

Nike Metcon's

In no way affiliated,
Take a look at this line of product for a gym shoe...
Designed specifically for those serious about support for heavy lifting yet want to walk in and out with the same pair on and NOT COMPROMISING compromising.

**broken link removed**

They look great. Looks like the same 'fit as a sock'-system as my Under Armour Project Rock's. Also great gym shoes.

Rebel_55460901_blackwhite_hi-res.jpg

Am I the only one here still wearing Otomix though? :D

I also do not care for nike. I have these which are very durable and comfortable.

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2019-07-25_025929_www.amazon.com.jpg
    Opera Snapshot_2019-07-25_025929_www.amazon.com.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
recently bought Nordic lifting from amazon and I'm very happy with them. I have a wide feet so it fits me perfect. very stable on the floor.

One of the cheaper asic or nb trainers will work very well. Another good option are nb's fresh foam trainers, they are just as light and comfy. See what you can find that are on sale. You can usually find nb's for a very good price. $50-60 should be enough to get something good depending on your size.

I use Reebok crossfit or Nano for every day lifting. I use otomix for leg day, I just bought a set of flyrite from Ryder I am anxiously awaiting for to try out!

I love adidas ultraboost for being the most comfortable shoe i have ever worn, but for a real leg workout i will not wear them. They are actually supposed to be long distance running shoes and can be a bit pricey.

And i am really picky on shoes as i have medical problems with my feet.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

i had those merrell's but they were too minimalist for trail running, for me anyway. maybe for gym.
u want minimalist, ive worn nike frees for 10 years now. they're great, i wear em in the gym, i wear em hiking.
when i switch to my rockports.....its like my feet are in a cast.
i love natural motion shoes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner